Is there any way to lose targeted fat? My thighs, waist and butt are bigger than I'd like them to be. My face too...

Is there any way to lose targeted fat? My thighs, waist and butt are bigger than I'd like them to be. My face too. But when I try to lose weight I feel like only my stomach reduces size.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fv5xEYhvj4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Bz3AG-oCXTE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No.

what do I do then

cinchers, they increase blood flow during excercise. most importantly though, just dont eat fatass.

Lose more weight than you've been losing.

Eat less+cardio

>My thighs, waist and butt are bigger than I'd like them to be. My f
squats for yucky spots!

No way to lose targeted fat without surgery, I suggest following a meal plan, there are plenty out there. Cut the shit, watch your intake, and you'll lose weight.

You feel like only your stomach reduces size because it's probably the biggest storage of fat you have.

Thanks, time to eat soup for 3 months.

Just make sure you don't fuck up your calorie intake when you're done eating soup for 3 months.
Lots of people just go back to old habits and forget why they were fat and miserable in the first place.

No need to eat soup for 3 months, especially because you'll probably lose more muscle mass than fat that way. Find (or make) a good meal plan and stick to it instead of starving your body of precious nutrients.

Are you a grill? Body fat distribution is different with men and women

keep going
do you want a big stomach but small other areas?

I want everything small

Have you tried reading the sticky?

just continue to lose fat* as normal and it will go eventually

*by which I mean bodyfat percentage. If you cut without lifting you'll lose muscle too and your bodyfat hangs off you more and looks bad. That's why lifting is so important for aesthetics.

>Is there any way to lose targeted fat?

Liposuction. That's it.

Liposuction. Cryolipolysis.

That's about it, really.

Odds are, though, that you're fat all over and you just notice where it sags or sticks out.

This board makes losing weight sound so complicated
>need a specific eating plan
>need to lift while you do it
>probably need cardio along with it
I miss when it was just "eat less and that's it lmao"

because it's not about weight, it's about aesthetics.
And it's not even that complicated. There are only two variables: muscle mass and bodyfat percentage.
If you just want to lose weight and don't care about anything else then "eat less and that's it lmao" will work fine, but you could still look bad

You can just eat less and lose weight but you'll look like a skinnyfat fag at the end, your choice.

I was told it is impossible to keep muscle mass while also losing fat

Even if that was true, the lifting minimises the muscle loss.
But it's not true. Jeff explains: youtube.com/watch?v=Fv5xEYhvj4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Bz3AG-oCXTE

1: Pick heavy things up and put them down.
2: Eat less.
Repeat steps 1 and 2 for a few weeks. Evaluate and change plan accordingly.

There you go.

It's more than just a calorie deficit. It's about hunger management (specific diet) and calorie partitioning (whether you lose fat/lean mass) (exercise) and general health and well being (cardio).

/thread

>tfw man but get fat like a womaan

Is this normal?

Yes it varies obviously but generally pic i posted applies

Fasting

is it possible to target a specific area for fat loss? No..

There are broscientists out there who claim a cardio -> lifts affecting area -> repeat routine slightly increases fat burned in the specific area. If there's any truth to that, then its by a very small margin.

I would however believe that it is possible to target an area to keep fat in it. i.e, the inverse.

Dont work out the selected area AT ALL and you'll have smaller muscles, less bloodflow and thus simply not be as efficient burning fat in it.

So it is possible?

Did you guys know that injecting insulin in an area repeatedly increases fat mass in that specific area?
Really makes one thonk.

It is nigger. Literally just eat less and lift. Also eat the right shit but that's implied.

Take Yohimbine HCL in a fasted state and do 40-60 minutes of steady-state low intensity cardio. Evidently it (slightly?) increases fat loss from stubborn areas.

I think it's quite plausible that hormones affect where the body stores fat.

Insulin resistance fucks you up, don't listen to this dude. I've been a type 1 since I was 3 and I had giant blobs of fat/scar tissue on my stomach the size of golf balls, now it's a little better but still there. Shit sucks

ruh ro

Body sculpting. Otherwise just general fat loss and hope for the best.

Insulin resistance is type 2. You might want to look into the disease you've had since your childhood.

even your dick?

No, but you can create the illusion of losing fat by building more muscle in those fatty areas, e.g. Untrained abs are visible at 12% BF, actively training abs can probably make this number 14-15% instead.