This guy is 18. What's your excuse?

This guy is 18. What's your excuse?

I'm 56

I can't work out because I spend all my time making bait threads on Veeky Forums

It's never too late to change OP

what's so amazing about that guy tho

I'm not on gear

I'm 12 and what is this

>

Wasted youth
>i hate myself my whole life

Lol i've seen bigger 15 year olds

I'm turning 19 in February how do I not waste my youth and end up like you guys?

I am 30. Might as well kms.

wasn't born chad

I don't have Abs yet
But i have confidence

Leave and never come back

cya

Take a seat and write down your goals for the future. Doesn't matter how long it takes, doesn't matter if you think it's silly. If you don't have any, just think of what a normie would want. Write that shit down. After that you figure out how you can work to achieve those goals long-term and short-term. Write down a plan how you're gonna work towards it. Then follow that plan. You can deviate a little or alter your plans if it feels right, but make sure you're always working towards something long-term.

t. recovering junkie loser, 24 :(

One of the big problems with our current society is the lack of responsibility on young men, they think of themselves as children until they're about 23 when they should have accepted their role as a man at about 16 and developed themselves properly by 18

If that's you, get a fucking haircut.

>tfw recovering skinny-fat
18 years isn't too late right?

Being skinny-fat has everything to do with your hormonal profile, you're fucked mate

>recovering
as in I'm getting skinny, I got a surprisingly good frame, wish I started earlier.

My hair is even longer now...

enjoy your ban

fair enough

fuck off dad

my parents pretty much stopped taking care of me when I turned 12, it's been downhill ever since

gee how do I do that with no male role models around?

I was bigger then him at 16.
And natural.

MODS

I’m 18 and look like him

I'm not a big gay faggot.

This, for your own benefit and ours

You don’t and you end up like me, feeling mentally 30 years old at the age of 21, because you basically raised yourself