Qtddtot?

Qtddtot?

Does creatine HAVE to be taken with glucose? Or can you mix it in anything? And should it be before breakfast?

Container I got says it should be, and mixed with juice or something.

Can I get a recommendation for a good PHUL program? I don't trust myself to design my own. I've already done 8 months of SL.

I'm a noob lifter and my deadlift grip is failing super early (185lb). What should I do? Gloves, chalk, or mixed grip? What are some good grip exercises I can add to my routine?

Ooof... This is wifey right here! Who is this?

This is literally the perfect female.

Glucose helps you retain water, and that's where your body stores creatine.

So, for example, if you were to do keto, and you lose all that water weight up front, goodbye creatine.

whats some greek shit to get into for fitness motivation

Thread bump.
I'll tell you once I get an answer to my question.

farmer carries. Get a big dumbell in each and and go for a nice walk.

Should I be workin out differently when cuttin? Im gonna go on a 500 cal deficit this month to see what I can achieve, and I was wondering if I needed to change my routine. Currently runnin PHUL.

Its faery fawn.
Its just as easy as the answer to your question

Guys i need some help with something, can i be unhealthy, in the sense of going to die with clogged arteries, if i am an active person with low body fat?

Use an overhand grip until your grip fails before your back and legs do, then switch to mixed grip. Use chalk or gloves to help if you want.

If the only thing you eat is fat i guess you could. Liie eating only a bigmac per day. You'd be skinny but unhealthy.
No medifag tho

Will I look decent to normalfags if I get to 1/2/3/4 1rm at 12% bf as a 5'7" manlet?

Not unless you have a garbage diet with huge cholesterol. You should be ok, especially if youre actually active, but if youre still scared you could go see the doctor for a blood test.
Tests are quick and nearly painless. Better safe than sorry?

Find a bride in Asia where they're all still short, you'll be fine.

i'm not skinny, somewhat muscular with low body fat
Work out about 5 hours a week with cardio,
7 hours of moderate sports a week too.
Yea, i think will try and get tested, better be safe

>day 4 of nSuns 5/3/1 meme program
>deadlift day
>already did 3 insane volume days in a row
>1rm around 395 a week ago
>1+ set of 335 i can only pull once
>fail 325
>fail 305
>pull 295 for 3
>manage to finish the following front squat sets

my body is destroyed and ive lost 60lbs on my diddly 1rm in a week, thank you nsun

>bench day tomorrow, gotta finish the week at least

I'm starting to wonder if I'm training my biceps correctly. I have relatively big arms, and solid strength, but I don't truely feel the pump nor that feeling of true fatigue when I'm working my biceps, as opposed to when I'm working my triceps. I usually do 2 exercises each of 4 sets with relatively high reps. Does anyone have a good combination of exercises or just tips to get a better feeling when working dem biceps?

do concentration curls

for loading, yes because creatine is better shuttled into the cells in the presence of insulin. ultimately it doesnt matter if you take it consistently

While bulking the sticky says to take in 1g of protein per pound of body weight, but does that include body fat or is it just lbm.

E.g I weigh 240 lbs at 22%bf
Should I take In 240g of protein or 177g of protien

Do you drink protein shakes on days you don't work out

Same. What kind of exercises do you do? I do as many pullups as I can and then curl dumbbells. 4 different weights for a total of 23 reps

What's this image from? I see it everywhere but Google doesn't have any hits.

Bumping this dude for knowledge. Been wondering the same thing.

if you’re bulking at 22%bf you’re bloatmaxxing and need to be eating 2g/lb of bw

1g/lb of lbm is enough for mere mortals

depends if you got enough protons for the day

For someone who's starting out to lose weight, is it cheaper to go for lean beef or fish? I'm not super into tuna but I'm broke as shit and need another protein source than chicken.