How does one approach QTs on a college campus? Any college bros experienced with this?

How does one approach QTs on a college campus? Any college bros experienced with this?

Please respond

Go to a christian club event. Lots of fertile conservative women there, less rosties

With crucifix raised arms length in front of you

Are you good looking?
If so, walk up to a girl and tell her that you will spit in her mouth.
If you aren't good looking, don't bother.

go do it and find out

Just look like either of these and you'll be fine.

parties are really the best place to approach females in college

Goddamn chico mogs barrett so hard. He's so much bigger and more masculine. His skull is probably 25 inches in circumference and 11 inches in height.

Who wins this one?

O'pry deathmogs the other guy in that pic. Do you think otherwise?
His face is clearly way more forward grown.

O'pry:
- is more flanged
-has a higher canthal tilt
-better eye area
-more forward brow
-more forward zygos/maxilla, as you can clearly see that the guy on the left has very poor undereye support
-thicker mandible

A: Make SOME friends. Including women. Seriously, deliberately friendzoning a very social, kind 6 or 7 can yield all kinds of fruit.

1. Put yourself in lots of events that are semi-closed (eg. parties, club stuff, concerts, trivia nights, whatever the fuck). It's more acceptable to talk to people there.

2. Chat up women. Make physical contact early and frequently. If you have a bro or female who knows them, have them get introduced then do a hug.

3. Be cocky funny. Escalate touching a bit (shoulders, ear, hair are all good). Keep conversation light- jokes about big events are pretty good. Trashy celebrity bullshit is immediately fascinating and almost universally appealing- even to intellectuals who like to bash it.

4. Really don't end the night trying to bang. If it happens, great. But your real focus should be on getting her number.

5. Later, do a date. At some point say you want to watch a movie in your dorm with her. If she accepts you can probably bang her right there

just make a tinder so you don't have to try, post a shirtless pic because you lift...you do lift right?

wow they learned how to suck in their cheeks, impressive

Just be tall, white, and fit. Literally just stand there and females will flock to you. Otherwise, don't even bother.

seriously lmao if you believe this

I'm not but I can confirm, it happened to me.

I'm BY FAR not the hottest dude in the world. I'm probably a 6.
But wow, college. It was like shooting fish in a barrel. Literally all you have to do is not be a weirdo.

Think about it: Hot girls have creeps and frat bros all over them. The ones that are repelled by this will run straight into your arms. All you have to do is not blow it.

I agree with
>Literally all you have to do is not be a weirdo
But face matters. It does.

lots of theory, why u get no results tho ?

how do I get invited to a party?

what would your instinctive reaction be if a 6-7 girl approached you?

(Not OP)
Probably ask if they need anything.
If she has proper vibe, I'd be irreverent and have some fun.
If not, I'd be pretty flat and transactional.

My main issue is that I can't follow-up for the life of me. I can have good banter, but I have no clue how to escalate from there.

and yes, I have been approached before at uni (many times). I'm absolutely clueless when it comes to moving beyond banter.

>How does one approach QTs on a college campus?
It's going to get several more degrees of magnitude more difficult once you graduate, lmao.

im gonna be like 29 by the time in in uni

a-am i gonna make it?

You don't.

If you're not at least an 8/10, just don't. You are wasting your time.

You don’t, you write tfwnogf posts on Veeky Forums, cry, and convert your loneliness into motivation for lifting

What the fuck is wrong with you. Why do you analyze a guy this much? Mental illness...

Same way you approach them anywhere: "Hi, how is your day going?"

Post pic. Or tinder profile

>why do you notice things? Why don't you just act like an oblivious cuckold?

Jesus Jack you really let yourself go after you left Normandy, easy on the roid and testosterone injections

Kek.

>Tfw no Jack gf.

Best thing of Mass Effect 3 was seeing her with hair.

Damn shame she wasn't in the main game.

I once went to a dvd store in my city and bought a blu ray of inland empire. As i was at the check out the girl serving me started talking to me about david lynch for a minute or so. Im a big fan of lynch and she was cute and seemed receptive. I had that clicking feeling where conversation becomes effortless for a short time. I left and ran some errands for a while and realised that i should have said something.

I went in again later that day and worked up the courage to ask her out after autistically sweating in the store and panicking for 5 minutes. She was stood at the front counter again and i walked up to her and said
>hi again im not here to buy anything. I wanted to ask you if you wanted to get coffee with me
I was really fucking nervous and i spilled my spaghetti pretty hard.

She then said
>oh my god
and turned to the side so i couldnt give her eye contact as though she was ignoring me waiting for me to go. she then drank some water from her water bottle which felt like an eternity. I was just stood there in awkward silence and said
>i-i was gonna ask you earlier
and she quickly muttered
>i have a boyfriend
and darted in to the back room of the store, leaving me humiliated with a store full of people staring at me, including her co-workers who im pretty sure were giggling at me.

I rushed out of the store and walked to a secluded bench outside of town. I just sat there in despair for an hour replaying what happened in my head. I still cringe every time thinking back on it.

When people say
>oh just go talk to her whats the worse that can happen
THAT is the worse that can happen

At the time i was pretty lean and felt pretty good about myself. It really fucking broke my confidence for a while getting rejected that bluntly.

You are a top toer chad but your physique is mediocre at best

Also
>topless gym selfies
can you not come up with somewhere more 'natural' for a picture? ie on a holiday or at a park or something.

That's why you are supposed to do it more often. Eventually you will feel less dramatic about being rejected.