Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums

When did you first realize you had Muscle Dysmorphia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gk7VwlO-L3s
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091121190921AAHO8Y2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My problem goes beyond muscle dysmorphia and is more of a generalized OCD + passive aggressive personality disorder combination

>remembering how great that guy looked when i first saw that ad
oh fuck...

Kinda haven't. People keep commenting on how tall I am and how big my arms are but I don't believe them. I'm 6'4 and weight 115kg.

When everyone comments on my size but I feel small as fuck

Sure you're not thinking of the other commercial with Terry Crews?

Tom Cruise in Vanilla Sky(2001)

When the strong lifters I saw at my gym when I first started going started to look small. (I feel really bad now thinking they are small.) One lifter who used to give me squating tips I thought had the biggest quads and legs I had ever seen. Now I am unimpressed.

rewatching pic related

Jesus christ. I remember thinking he had a god-tier physique.

Beat me to it

When did you start frauding?

I'd love to look like that

Sounds like you just did.

recently, i didnt realize it all at once, it's small things that add up over time, then i look back on them and i know i'll never be as big as i will want to be. and that's ok, at least this will keep me Veeky Forums and healthy for the foreseeable future, while all the people around me drown in their health problems and shitty food, and feel bad all the time because of their diet and lack of exercise

wtf. he looks tiny

Is there any way of diminishing my muscle dysmorphia or will i have to leave humanity behind?

no i'm defo not, crews still looks insane

lmao, i love the goose but he looks like shit in retrospect

Idk man. i just look in the mirror and I’m disappointed every time. Use to be just skinny fat pleb. Now I’m just poo

Tom cruise is a manlet, and he's way bigger now

There is currently no validated treatment for it, but awareness of it probably helps a bit. You should try to remember your original goal body as well. Keep in mid that regardless of your effort, the final result will be your body decaying into nothing. Death.

I don't mean to imply that all dysmorphia is a bad thing, but it almost always get out of hand.

I see guys in the CBT who are the same height as I am and I think that they look bigger than I am... then I see that they are 40lbs lighter and are only hitting 1/2/3/4 while I'm at 2/3/4/5.... I know I'm not DYEL but struggle to believe it while looking in the mirror.

you should be dissapointed fat boi

Question: will I look good if I'm 6'4", small frame, 8% bf, and hit 1/2/3/4?

Rudeboi

I weigh 162 and I’m 6”0 :(

Just stop looking at roided monsters.

Used to be so jelly of this

Of course he's bigger if he /frauds/

desu senpai that's not bad

Do more pull ups and shoulder work. Abs too

daily reminder of the golden triangle, it can't stand on just one leg.

height

face frame

Does anyone in the movie comment on his physique?

isn't he like 5'5 tho?

When I rewatched Captain America with friends and the scene where he comes out of the pod played and I was like, wait I remembered him being huge the first time I saw this...

C´mon, how this isnt huge?

nice triangle

This was more the scene part I meant, the angles after the pod scene really help him out, but after looking at Arnold, Rob Bailey, and even people like Bradley Martyn, he is almost dwarfed with the more natural/cut look

Maybe it was when this idiot spent £210,000 to look like a complete DYEL, but I don't think anyone finds him impressive in the slightest...

youtube.com/watch?v=Gk7VwlO-L3s

when i saw a picture of myself next to my younger brother who weighs nearly 100 lbs. less than me.

I don't. I did however had bulimia for a while since binge eating is fun

why does he talks like a bitch?

That's what happen when grown men go more than a month without picking up a weight. Their gender revolts and they become womanly.

How much do you think he could bench?

Can you imagine going out of your way and taking time out of your day to stop what you're doing and take a photo with generic attention seeking bitch #57918 and generic attention seeking bitch #57919 only for them to publicly ridicule you for it over something you can't even help?

Veeky Forums has collective body dysmorphia thanks to increasing shit like never being satisfied getting twisted from striving for more to being permanently unhappy no matter how deep your squat is.
Keep going, sure, but learn to take a step back and appreciate how far you've come just as much as you think of how far you want to go. God damn.

Hi Taylor.

Yeah when I saw this movie as a kid he looked jacked as af

When 80% of males ask me if I roided while I still thought I was just ottermode. Think they want to find an excuse to feel better about themselves. But I've been training for 3 years now.

But I'm not even Veeky Forums yet

How tall is he

5’11

6'3'' average Japanese female height.

Google says 5'9, official 2nd class manlet.

He claims to be 5'9, which in Hollywood terms means he's 5'7.

5'6
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091121190921AAHO8Y2

Short guys tend to have good looking faces because short genes with bad faces are much less likely to reproduce

god what the fuck is wrong with his chest and shoulders

Shut up lankie I can't help it.

When the old spice dude looks small and I'm bigger then him but really small

When I saw this picture recently. I used to think RR looked huge.

Film star ‘ripped’ (i.e. normie-tier ripped) is basically just skinny with slightly overdeveloped shoulders/back for a skinny person.

wow I could pick up ryan reynolds and throw him lol. I remember when I thought he was super ripped here

Topkek
Bring cut/ripped without having mass looks ridiculous

he basically looks like an athletic 15 year old boy

I realize it every couple of weeks.
1/2/3/4 for reps and I still feel dyel.

The fact I work out in a hardcore gym really doesn't help, got IFBB pros coming in almost every goddamn day.

A girl recently commented that I look aesthetic and well-proportioned. I raged inside since all I wanna be is a freakbeast, so noone can hurt me ever again.

This looks shopped. My nostalgia says this has to be shopped to make his head look bigger.

fuck i'm nearly as old as that character now. (32 i think) i used to idolise him in that movie.

5'8" i believe

you guys are fucked in the head. that body looks ideal.

They used cgi to enhance his body for the movies

That's not CGI that's a different body entirely.

And why did they pick that litteral manlet homo?
There are native american actors that look the part out there.

C O P E

Manlet detected

lmao1pl8

literally today, when I was in the shower, my arms look small af

Damn this makes sense

Of course you're shit on Veeky Forums but you're basically a god by normie standards (some muscle definition + low body fat). Don't forget about that user, go get your dick wet.

When the PTs at my gym started asking me for diet/lifting advice.

>tfw short guy with bad face
My families genes are unstoppable to have not been crushed out of existence yet

>When did you first realize you had Muscle Dysmorphia?
Oldfag here. I saw 50 Cent shirtless in his music video for In Da Club in 2002 and thought he looked really muscular. Then I watched it again a year later and he was tiny all of a sudden. A year of reading bodybuilding magazines did that to me. Nowadays, it would have only taken three months of posting on Burmese Python Taming Instruction Fansites like Veeky Forums.