Aging at 24

>aging at 24
What's this horrible meme
I use a retinoid and a vitamin C serum, when will I see the results?

The fuck are you talking about. That's what happens.

The only way to avoid this is to inject the blood of infants into your veins, and unfortunately you aren't a member of that club.

Moisturiser and nutrients

No it fucking doesn't, when you talk about aging you always talk about people 30+
Especially for men, there's this meme that 'men age like wine' and they 'look their best in their 30s and 40s' kek, and yet my skin quality definitely decreased.

I feel you. I have great youthful skin, a glowing complexion, and hardly any wrinkes, but I am 26 with a NW4 hairline that totally ruins everything.

Cal/mag/zinc supplements, lots of water, don't UAE any harsh chemicals on skin, mitigate dairy

>UAE
kek. Use* obviously

Sounds like shitty genes

That's all prevention, I need heavy artillery, that's why I'm using retinoids and vit C, probably two best things in skincare. I only started like a month ago though.

How can I have shitty genes if I'm good looking? I'm just a bit less good looking than 2 years ago. Something doesn't check out's's's's

i drink smoke and have eaten shit for years and im 27 and look 18. especially if i grow my hair out. shit is amazing

I'm 27 and feel old as fuck man I have no libido, no hair, tired all the time and sore joints and back, I feel like my life is over already because now I just work all the time to still be broke and bored as fuck

kill me now if I make it till 30 that'll be a miracle

>I'm good looking
# of slays?

Forgot to add I also have carpal tunnel from work which fucking sucks

0. But 100 tinder matches in 2 days.

Which nutrients?

cope, you're a fraudcel using myspace angles and look subhuman in motion (only thing that matters) I am literally 2/10 (2.5/10 if looksmaxxed) and even I accidentally got 3 slays

I literally hold a camera in front of me you retard, I don't use myspace angles. I'm likely less good looking than in my photos but not by that much.

whatever boyo

if you wnat to skinmaxx though, here is how:
>cortisolminning
This TL;DRs to not being a mega-autistic gymcel, that means absolutely NEVER eat fucking low carb or lead an ultra restrictive regimented life, absolutely no fucking crash dieting or frequent cutting. Also obviously sleepmaxx, don't try very hard at work etc.
>bloodflow
More cardio and niacinmaxx, another vitamin you're also probably severely lacking in which is used in building basically all tissue is K2, start taking 15-45mg/day.

doesn't really matter, the girl you marry will have so much makeup you'll wakeup one day next to a grandma and not realize how ugly she was without it, but once they hit 30 it's over no matter what

Genes span the entirety of your physical being. You can still be good looking and have shitty skin genetics. That, or you just haven't been taking care of your hygiene enough and are now reaping the benefits.

Soros and the Rothschilds and all their minions look like shit , they eat rhe babies after rhey fuck it foe mental gains ,probably

>tfw staying in the gym for too long and getting KEKED by cortisol

I'm 24 and was bald since 22. I never had a chance in life.

it's all genetics you fucking retards no amount of cream is gonna save your shitty hair and skin follicles from disintegrating. all anyone has to do is wash their face with water and that is enough.

Glycolic acid. Be careful when using it with a retinoid though. Make sure to wait until the retinoid has dried. Moisturize, oils, no harsh cleansers, chemical exfoliation, physical exfoliation.

you can at least get botox

Don't drink alcohol.

Pic related is 67 years old, and I doubt he does any drugs in general or drinks, considering who he is. /ourguy/

this, but stressminning and bloodflowmaxxing is good, just look at recovering pro-ana

Clay masks weekly, wash your face in the morning with a gentle cleanser moisturizer after.

Use lotion with sunblock when going out spf 15 is fine any higher spf is just diminishing returns for the money you are shelling out.

Drink water regularly avoid caffine, alcohol and etc. Make sure you get enough vitamin A but not too much because it can be hazardous in excess. Make sure you eat your dark leafy greens.

Try to always get 8 hours of rest, also if you shave use witch hazel instead of aftershave because it is easier on the skin and use aftershave baum/ moisturizer.

T. a 20 something that gets mistaken for a high schooler regularly.

What do you think of retinoids and vit C? Studies show very promising results.
Uhh I'm balding too, though it's not too bad and I'm on meds.
Doesn't smoking have a much bigger impact? If you only drink once in the blue moon I don't think it makes any difference.

Also looking at my family aging genetics
>my father still looked pretty damn attractive in his early 40s despite being an NW5 and having had a very stressful life. Now he looks pretty weathered but still.
>my older brother is in his early 30s and aged pretty poorly but he got fat at 25, is an NW 3.5 and generally seems to have matured much earlier compared to me
>my older sister is still going strong, just showing the first signs of aging at 34

glucose (sugar) negates vitamin C

>and I doubt he does any drugs in general or drinks,

did you just assume his sobriety?

I smoked, drank, and abused drugs heavily from about 14 to 26 and I look amazing. It's all in the genes lil fella.

cope harder faggot

Dj douggpound is in his late 40s but looks 20 something, I think it’s just down to genes