Why do Veeky Forumsggots exist again?

why do Veeky Forumsggots exist again?

Not everyone shares your exact interests and goals. How severe is your autism OP?

So Veeky Forums has someone to bottom for.

because people like your parents exist

More people on Veeky Forums look closer to right than left

i have neither these cunts dont have X frame, fuckin fridges and shit out here

Well you can’t whisper no homo in a girls ear when you leave in the morning, it would be weird

lel

T. literal Veeky Forumsggot

I look like the one on the right.. but my hair isn't that blonde it's more like.. golden brown

To make clothes for women and to leave enough pussy for each actual man to have more then one.

cute

Veeky Forumsggots have made buying pants an absolute nightmare. Any jeans with a nice tapered "slim" fit are made for skeletor twinks and anything that fits my quads looks like trash everywhere else. May just give up and wear joggers and track pants everywhere like a true gymbro.

>May just give up and wear joggers and track pants everywhere like a true gymbro

Its honestly better and if you look like a gym bro then it won't look bad at all

It's easier to drop some cash and dress nice than to go to the gym daily and make your body look nice.

Yup been in that spot for couple years myself. Fuck it, athletic shirts and sweats everywhere I go.

th-thanks... gosh.. how do I stack up against the good looking guys on Veeky Forums... I swear I eat clean and even workout!

here the real Veeky Forums dream physique

Girls want the guy on the right.

lol at this faggot.
When mommy and daddy get tired of your shit and kick you out or outright die. It's a lot cheaper to be Veeky Forums than it is to be Veeky Forums.

I enjoy masturbating to myself

Instead of squatting like a prison gay incel maybe you should do more cardio

Which one do you think girls prefer?

BLOAT