How do you know if someone at the gym is gay

How do you know if someone at the gym is gay

I've heard that
>Hoodie
>Tight pants
is one of them

Just ask if they browse Veeky Forums

its really easy. if you suck their dick and they don't say "no homo", then they are gay

If they get hard when they suck you off

If they refuse to look you in the eyes during missionary anal they're straight

if you start looking at them, eventually you'll make eye contact, if you continue to make eye contact you'll inevitably talk and you can get to know each other, then start hanging out bro on bro, hit up the gym, the club, maybe even some relaxing nights at home, fast forward a year and you two are inseperable, go on vacation to paris, get proposed to in front of eiffel tower, go home, adopt some animals and a kid or two, raise them to be jacked fag chads, move to the country side and start a gay lemon farm, then grow old and die happily embraced in his arms, THEN you'll know he's gay

if they're wearing a watch at least 80% chance they're gay

When a guy slaps your ass with improper form (stiff wrist, palm heavy) he is straight. might take a few slaps before you can tell

If they are male and do a mostly lower body focused workout, do a lot of gear and pose in the mirror but are never around or look at women, and if they're huge fat swole dudes who always manage to hang around smaller dudes.
Bright clothes, spend a lot of time of flexibility...
99% chance they're fags

Women? They powerlift, or they do an upperbody focused workout. If they are on any form of gear and trying to get swole as possible.
Short hair + no makeup. Not wearing instathot gear or are wearing manly clothes.
99.9% chance they're dykes.

Also the flamer homo's and transexuals are easy to point out so I don't have to explain.

They lift sumo

kek

that actually sounds nice. i could live this type of gay life

This is true

Is it gay to cuddle with another man? And does it make it any less gay that the two guys are white and Asian? Or does that make it more gay?

This

Every man at the gym is probably at least a little gay. In fact, here's a chart of gayness, I just came up with:

0% gay - Small group who refuses to acknowledge that any other man has any physical attributes that they'd like to have. "What do you mean you wish you looked that good? You think that looks good? What a faggot!". Potentially in denial

20% gay - Probably wants to look in shape to attract women. Gay only by small extension, because they'll check out someone at the gym who is very fit and acknowledge how fit they are to themselves. "Wow, if I looked that good, I could get laid all the time, I bet!"

40% gay - Same as previous level, but is starting to develop more of an appreciation for the individual muscles, but is probably in denial about the feelings that are brewing, or will rapidly suppress them. "Wow, look at his glutes. I wonder how tight they feel? Not that I care. I mean, I would care if I was a chick, but I'm not, so... Whatever..."

60% gay - Now you're becoming too into the male physique to not raise eyebrows. Chicks rarely even enter the equation, at this point. "My arms are looking huge today. I wonder if that other gym bro with the big arms has noticed... Where is he? Is he here?"

80% gay - Chicks? Who cares. You're a full blown flamer at this point. You might as well wear high heels to the gym and blast your favorite Village People tunes. "Wow, look at all the guys here. Those bods are looking great, wow."

100% gay - You don't even care about fitness, you just come to the gym to stare at men. You could've made Freddie Mercury and George Michaels look straight by comparison. You'll probably get kicked out for making the other guys nervous when you try to buttfuck them.

f-fuckin fag

mild projection

I read this in Troy McClure's voice.

there a super buff guy at my gym that always wears colored tights
ambiguous voice, could just be millennial

This

If they do calf raises they are either insecure or gay.

knew he was gay from the lemon farm

idk, but i get alot of older men staring at me and it creeps me the fuck out. thing is i aint no twink, im legit like top 10 strongest at the gym.

>not aspiring to be a lemon farm owner that deals to ONLY gay elderly couples

and here I thought Veeky Forums were cool and hipsters