Does Veeky Forums rent? How much you pay a month and how big is the place? Any room mates?

Does Veeky Forums rent? How much you pay a month and how big is the place? Any room mates?

trying to get out of mom's house, ay?

Yes. £500pcm. Shoebox. Me and my fiancée.

250$ a month, share a room with some dude from CL. Own bedroom, bathroom, sunroom and garage access in a nice house.

Lots of people have a spare room and are looking to make some side income. You can get a nice arrangement for cheap if you have an ounce of self respect and can clean up after yourself.

$550 a week 3 bedroom
sharing with brother and sister
dad pays half of the rent we pay the rest
btw living in auckland, new zealand one of the worst property markets in the world

>btw living in auckland, new zealand one of the worst property markets in the world
Try living ANYWHERE in Australia.
Shit's FUCKED.
>$330pw for a """2 bedroom""" with shared laundry, garden, parking, technically heating, and there's drug fucked aboriginals two doors down
I need to get out of this country...

Share an apartment with one of my friends. 800$ in total for about 1110 square feet.

the chinks and pajeets are fuckn disgusting

Living at home saving money so I can afford to live on my own. I lived with people before and I'm NEVER doing it again. I'd rather stay at home a bit longer than do that again.

>$1100 mortgage
>$300 condo fees
>~$250 utilities
>sub 1000 square foot condo

I’ve got heated underground parking and shit but god damn is the Canadian market fucked

Damn dude. I'm in Christchurch with my gf, $275 a week for a 1 bedroom place with a bit of a yard and access to a pool.

Why never again? Did they throw parties and you were too scared to come out your room?

3600 Shekels which is like 1000 USD a month. Fairly large (75sqm) but not that new, not far from Tel-Aviv, close to important locations but quiet. Overall it's a good price but the owner is a manipulative dragon lady whom I learned not to trust.

Have been here 2 years. Never brought a girl. Will die alone and a virgin.

I live in a van, payment is $300 per month. It's small but it's mine.

Chevy express? Always wanted to do this.

Do all israelites despise palestinians?

Work pays my rent for me but it's 10500 RMB per month for a nice serviced apartment in the suburbs of Shanghai. It's about £1100 per month I think, maybe a little more, but not sure what that would be in dollars.

$650 a month during the summer with a garage.
$610 in the winter, landlord gives a heating credit for money off rent per degree under 70 you go, max of 64 degrees.

Place is chill, decently sized for one person and my cat

I pay my gf to live in her condo.

585-ish dollars per month. One bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, and a huge living room. I can also use the hallway as a home gym. Bretty decent.

$4000/month, 650 sq ft, 1BR
Shared with girlfriend, split 50/50
Uptown Manhattan

I live in SF in a hip neighborhood. $4200 2 bed, 1 bath, about 1000 sq ft. Parking spot. This is somehow considered a good deal.

That seems cheap. I pay about half that for the same thing in Portland OR.

My building is kinda fancy but the neighborhood basically borders Harlem. Downtown NYC is where you will find the insane Manhattan rents you've probably heard about. I have co-workers paying 8k for a studio.

share with bf (us in a single bedroom) and friend (in another bedroom), third bedroom is office, living room dining room and kitchen, we all even split 1300 per month.