Tfw got a gf

>tfw got a gf
it's everything you think it is. keep lifting bros

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9aofoBrFNdg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good for you OP. I got mine 3 months back. Shit is as good as I dreamed. We're all gonna make it

Teach me how, lads. There's this girl I'm pretty sure likes me, but I don't know what should I do to turn that into a relationship

Ask her straight up to come have coffee/tea/whatever at a local coffee shop with you. Don't ask if she wants to, just ask if she will. It will probably be awkward, but if you're awkward or cool about it, it won't make a difference if she likes you (or even if she doesn't). Easier that tying your shoes.

Ok, I'll try it. Thanks, mate.

still trying to find a gf
we're all gonna make it bros

>lifted and lost weight
>got a gf
>she's a total whore

I don't have reason to think sh'es cheating on me but holy shit did she fuck a lot of dudes. Even when we first got together but weren't exclusive she was fucking around. I thought I could handle itbut its eating at me, and it's not like I'ma virgin.

This is the best relationship I've ever had and I honestly love her but fuck.

>finally get fit gf, met her in one of my classes
>she lifts, has an amazing thicc body
>ive been lifting 6 years straight with 0 social skills
>invite her to train at my gym
>pick her up, spend 2 hours on a shitty chest workout
>long story short, we go back to my place after the gym
>tells me how shes not a 1 night stand kinda girl
>gets on top of me and puts my cock inside her
>?????
>week or so later of going to the gym then bringing her back to my place to fuck she thinks were now dating.
>tells me all about how guys just use her for sex
>tells me shes been with 12 guys (is this a lie?)
>tells me shes been with an older guy (he was 32 she was 19)

I need advice. Shes got a 9/10 body and like 7/10 face and I would love to keep fucking her regularly even if that means going on dates and shit. Sex is okay, she doesn't always seem super into it. I don't know what to do.

it literally eats away at me to think about all the guys my gf has been with. i think about breaking up with her daily for it.

Where do you meet women bros

reminder that relationships are harder to get out of than into. you might just be stuck with someone you hate forever, thats how it usually goes

you need to tell her that you're not dating, ASAP. obviously
what do you think, kiddo? any girl who talks casually about getting fucked by other guys with the guy they ostensibly plan on raising a family with is utter trash

>Reply
don't commit, keep fucking her, keep dates investment to a minimum. she obv likes guys that only use her for sex

>you need to tell her that you're not dating, ASAP.
well we've been together for like 2 months at this point now.

she answered those questions when I asked. We were casually talking about sex and those are things I need to know.

Dont listen to the virgins in here

Normal girls have sex. Her number is pretty normal. She's comfortable around you and thinks you're cool and wants to casually tell you things.

Ride this wave boy

>tfw perfect virgin gf broke up with me

Fucking hell mates, I'm never going to get another virgin that is also cute and has somewhat comparable interests.. I can take some solitude in knowing she is ruined for ever though

would you rather they never tell you?? relationships are built on trust my n.i.g.g.a.

I'd rather she wasn't a fucking whore

Any guy that tries to GF a girl that slept with 10+ guys is a moron.

>tells me all about how guys just use her for sex
lol women are retarded

Lmfao

Sounds like you have a small dick and/or are insecure.

How many girls have you fucked??

If you fucked 30 girls and she fucked 10 dudes???

>>tells me all about how guys just use her for sex
>not a "one night stand girl" yet fucks you first meeting
>12 guys at 19 years old
>whore with daddy issues fucking 32 year olds at 19

>women

where do 32 year olds find 19 year olds to fuck? asking for a friend.

>sounds like you have a small dick
I can send you a picture if you really want gayboy.

I've only slept with one girl and because I thought that relationship was going to last. I don't think it is necessary to wait till marriage but I'd never sleep with someone I didn't think had marriage potential.

thats probably the creepiest thing about these old guys who fuck teenagers isnt it. where do they even find them

You realize you are using her for sex if you are not telling her that you are not dating?

Either keep going like you are doing now or tell her you don't want anything serious, really a no brainer, just a moral dilemma.

you are beta

didn't bother to ask how it happened. I was grossed out and didn't talk to her for a few days after she told me. Even the next time we had sex i had trouble even staying hard. No idea why it fucked with me so much

It is all circumstantial, I am the girl that I am with now makes me very happy and I can honestly say that I love her. However I have had my fair share of shit relationships, they are not all sunshine and rainbows.

Make sure you get a girl that is compatible with you. Most importantly establish boundaries and expectation early, tell her your deal breakers and what you expect when it comes to opposite sex friends who are single.

DON'T BE AFRAID TO LEAVE

If she can't stop hanging out with her single male "friends", there is no reason you need to put up with that shit. Tell her straight up that you won't accept that behavior, but don't be controlling about it. Tell her that you won't tell her what to do but you're not afraid to be alone.

Try to make her see things from your perspective, do you think she would like it if you went to the movies or had dinner with a single female "friend"? You damn well that she would not, so why should she do it to you?

Once again:

DO NOT BE AFRAID TO LEAVE.

>the girl I am with now makes me very happy....

Fucking grammar, shit.........

point still stands phaggots.

This. Don't ever fucking trust girls that have male friends. My ex left me for "just a friend". Girls develop emotions/connections for people by hanging around them frequently. It's a disaster waiting to happen. Hell, it's why a lot of girls cheat on their partner with people from work.

youtube.com/watch?v=9aofoBrFNdg

i would feel like that too

My plan is to put as little effort as possible into a relationship and keep having sex, but if it gets to the point where she sees it like a chore or something i'll split. Ill never be in a relationship where we both aren't sexually attracted or willing. i seriously doubt it will happen because we have sex almost every day.

NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF

That's kind of contradictory with the friendzone thing.

I don't see an issue with male friends. My ex had mostly male friends, but they were all beta orbiters so I had no worries.

>tfw I've fucked 7 girls
>tfw I've never fucked a girl I love

yeah but were any of them black? got to ask the important questions.

>Don't see an issue with male friends
>ex

Sure there buddy, tell me more about why you and your ex aren't together.

my gf isn't a whore but has whore friends and i honestly hate them, gf enjoys hanging out going to bars, museums, crown etc. and never suggests clubbing until her friends peer pressure her into 'getting lit' not a stranger to clubs but have definitely grown out of them they're just rooms of depressed cunts pretending that they're having fun and drinking until their delusion becomes real.

fucking melbourne club scene is atrocious too.

exactly, once the connection is established women fall out of love easily.

She got fucked by Tyrone and Jemal's uncut 12inch BBCs behind the kfc while waiting for a bus.

I got a gf also, after 4 years we dont have sex anymore and i hate it.

3/10

19yo girls mire fucking hard at handsome adult men.
you cross paths anywhere.

thats just australian sluts mate, i gave up on having an aussie gf they were all unloyal

This is the the truth, I was fucking a 4/10 braphog for a while and even though I'd always reinforce that it's casual, she caught feels. And what happened after a while of seeing her, I started to get comfy and actually care about her.
I then had a realising that seeing her was holding me back, and idc how Chad you pretend to be on the outside knowingly breaking someone's heart is a fucking hard thing to do fellas.

good for you OP I've dated a couple girls and could have had a gf but I didn't really like them very much so ghosted. abstract kind of feel

>aussie sluts
no joke first 2 were aussies but current gf is an asian import that's one of the smartest chicks i've ever met

She's definitely cheating on you. Don't need to go to a club to get drunk.

part of me says you are insecure and unhealthy, the other part says once a whore always a whore

Watch out lad, fuck her enough times and you're guaranteed to catch feels if she's decent to you.

the problem is that if she has slut friends theres a chance she could b corrupted, luckily asian girls aren't fucking retarded. if you said you had an aussie / white girl rn i would be worried legit but asian girls arent fucking spastics cos they know its either living in this amazing country or picking rice under dutertes martial law so it should b rite

clubs and bars are fucking cancer. I never liked them even when I dragged myself to them during college. You spend 2 hours yelling in some girls face and she still can't hear anything you say so you dance by rubbing your dick on her ass until she wants to go to another bar.

I dunno I can't imagine a girl not dumping me

Kek mate come drop a pinga at gurns let's get lit boi

Because I didn't really love her and wanted to fuck other girls so I broke up.

How can you be secure in the age of smartphones?

bro only club i can tolerate is bilboards, friday go to is always feeding pineapples at crown though

Some bars are pre nice, rooftop ones have a nice vibe. Theres a recurring nightmare of mine trying to discuss where to go next when you can't hear me literally screaming into your ear.
Going with a girl is even worse.