Why the hell are (((lifting))) shoes so fucking expensive?

>adidas (((lifting))) shoes are $100-$225
>look like autism 11s with awful color schemes
>nike not any better
>vans are 60 and last years
>doesnt matter how tattered they get as long as they hold together
>can just lift barefoot
whats the reasoning behind this shit
>pic related

idk why they cost so much but the point is a sturdy raised heel to make squatting deep easier, something you dont have with vans

why cant you just fucking use google faggot

also caring about looks over use, kys

do you do olympic lifts?
>y
good shoe, will improve performance
>n
you'll only use em for front squats and shit, pretty useless

are you poor?
>y
spend the extra money on food
>n
neat, buy whatever you want

>finally found romeos 2's in my size on ebay
>heard they are much better than the new shoe
>order them
>they come in and are actually romeos 3's
>I got them for 130 so I can't be mad I guess

Barefoot ——- free

I prefer deads and squats in socks, what are the best shoes to mimic this?

they're made of nice materials

hold up after years of weight training

supply demand

pick all 3

I have those. Helped my squat a ton, it's not a bad squat without shoes, so if yours isn't and you are that against spending the money don't. But my squat is better with them, as is my bench.

I still wear my basketball shoes from my highschool days years ago.

I give negative fucks.

>shoes helped bench
explain

My powerlift 2's still look like they did when I bought them 2 years ago despot being used daily. I never wear them outside of the gym, though, or for cardio.

Because those aren't lifting shoes you fucking autist.
They are glorified sneakers, no different than Jordans.

Stability and slight raised heel on a power lift style bench helps. Also as said you will only wear them a bit. I have had my adipowers for 2 years and they have very few marks and just some chalk on them. They should last you a long long time. Get the powerlifts first. Will never make it.

Are there any customizable lifting shoes? I have wide ass feet and would need literal clown sized shoes. Should I just stick with shoeless?

supply demand

this holy shit op you're retarded. there is not a lot of demand for these shoes so not a lot of them will be bought so they need a high profit margin to ever consider making them because if not a lot of them sell they just wasted money on production.

They last forever.

here is what I use for squats, ohp, front squats.
I don't wear them outside and the look like new.
I got them on clearance b/c I think they are discontinued.
They can adapt to wide sizes.

I have wide feet too and bought some Adipowers recently. they're alright for 30 mins or so of snatches and squats but then my feet really start to hurt so I just take them off or loosen them and put my feet up somewhere. I assume they'll also wear in eventually and widen a little

Wait if they're discontinued how would I get the right size?

Do you not understand what the echoes mean? You don't seem to, because you are using it incorrectly.

check Wal-Mart website. I just did.
version 4 is available.

How wide? I wear 12.5 mens 4e, I've had to special order shoes for 6 years now.

>pair of shoes made to specific specifications for a tiny percentage of the population in small batches that will last for decades are expencive

if i could get a pair of daily shoes that cost that much and lasted that long i'd be happy.

It makes sense to me. He’s implying that they’re just another (((thing))) to (((buy)))

Is your Mom named Mary Shelley ?

It makes no sense to put them around the word "lifting" because there is nothing Jewish about lifting. In fact they are pretty opposed to lifting and are always shilling against it.

No..I'm only 6'3? I thought 10-11 was normal for 6ftish?

The reason for the echoes is to highlight Jewish influences because it just seems like a coincidence that so many advocate for the degeneration of western European man and his descendents.

I wear 12.5boots and 13s for nike /Adidas have d to e wide feet what should I order for the Adidas Olympic shoes
I'm 5'10
If your small framed your feet are proportional
I'm thick framed

Wrestling shoes

Birkenstocks