Is this bad for me? Anyone tried Pre-Workout like this before? How'd you like it?

Is this bad for me? Anyone tried Pre-Workout like this before? How'd you like it?

Should i just get on pure creatine? Is this good for now? ty

just pick up some cheap caffeine pills and creatine. bottom line, do whatever you need to do to get yourself in the gym and work

The dose of creatine per serving is too small to be noticeable. It works as a pre workout though. If you want creatine then get creatine.

just drink coffee, not this shit

@44311149
[green]cough up ur natty card [/green]

wow is this your first time on Veeky Forums?

Kys yourself

guaranteedreplies.txt

>[green] [/green]

ME44311476
nice i got 2 dubs

C4 always made me feel like bees ravaged my face.

I've switched to EVL. It does the same to a much lesser degree. I feel more energy from it. Taste good unlike poprock C4.

Just drink black coffee.

If you insist on pre-workout, there are better ones. C4 is overpriced normie shit.

B E T A alanine, ironically only for alphas xd

i think JYM pre is better choice

nigga what are you doing

It's only safe if you take 4 scoops

I started out taking C4, it's alright. Pic related is supposedly a much better preworkout.

Just got this in the mail today. All my friends had recommended it to me.

Screw that junk OP. Get vaporx5

Try this bad boy. Has been great for my PRs.

God of RAGE XXX with 1,3 DMAA or get out.

Only real ones know about this shit.

What flavor did you get? Apparently Pina Colada is really good. I'm on the fence about reordering, people here say preworkout is a waste of money since black coffee accomplishes the same thing.

This stuff is good, but it gives me acne :( Nothing else out on the market compares.

Holy fuck thank you, I thought DMAA was gone. I literally just ordered 200g of it from China since og mesomorph got banned

nah the God of Rage people have a ton of supply and it appears to not be going away.

Expensive. It's overpriced because of the creatine HCl. I don't shower in gold, so I use monohydrate instead.

That's my fav preworkout. I stop taking it because it would mess my sleep. Took 2 spoons before training 19:30 and after training 21:30 I was still very alert and pumped. Didn't sleep the entire night and had to go to work. Nowdays I just drink coffee

Ya I just bought 2 God of Rages, be st pre workout ever.

NOT BAD AT ALL

I fucking love this next-level bait

You don't need it, a lot of people just do coffee. I did for a while but to have time for a workout I gotta get up, shove some shit down my throat and go. C4 has worked for me for a while, I've tried a couple other preworkouts and they don't do the same thing. Tried Beastmode (by beast) and it has way more caffeine but doesn't have the same effect on me.

i tasted it just looking at that pic.
those were wild times man

This does an amazing job.

too bad I didn't take preworkout or know wtf I was doing in the gym when craze and jack3d were around. I wish I could have experienced it.

anyone tried this? I've never had a pre with 1,3 dmaa.

For gods among men.

This has a slight test booster in it. Thats why a lot of guys like it. Could be why some get acne.

This was my shit back in the day. They don't make pres like that anymore.
I also had heard the the guy responsible for craze was putting some pretty shady shit in it and was charged for it. Not sure how much of that is truth though.

I've been on pre-workout stims for last 2 weeks. Just brought home a tinder qtpa2tie and had pretty bad stim dick.

Small, and floppy.

Never will I take preworkout again.

me here.

Total war is the supplement that gave me stim dick. Your mileage may vary.

this is actually incredible

What do you want, preworkout or creatine? They are both different.

If you want preworkout nitraflex ain't bad, been using it after C4 for like a week now and I like it. C4 high energy is basically straight caffeine, it works obviously but it keeps me up after I use it so I stopped. C4 Ultimate is a good median between the two.

If you want creatine, use creatine.

my nigga knows

Biggest laugh I had all week. Well memed.

Normal coffee works for me.

I use C4 icy blue razz flavor from time to time when i’m not training at night. Only use half a scoop tho