So Lincoln is the most Veeky Forums president of all time right?

So Lincoln is the most Veeky Forums president of all time right?

Mr. Lincoln’s strength was legendary. “Physically, Mr. Lincoln was the strongest man I ever knew,” recalled Daniel Green Burner, “That is saying a good deal. Let me tell you what I saw him do. He took a full barrel of whisky, containing forty-four gallons, gripping each end with one hand, raised it deliberately to his face and drank from the bunghole. In doing this he won a $10 hat from Bill Green. In the grocery I have often seen him pick up a barrel of whisky, place it on the counter, and then lower it on the other side.”

abrahamlincolnsclassroom.org/abraham-lincoln-in-depth/abraham-lincoln-the-athlete/

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/8319858/Abraham-Lincoln-wanted-to-deport-slaves-to-new-colonies.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Im not even an americunt and I know your way off, ted resolvelt is our guy

Lincoln literally used to go around beating the shit out of anyone who was up for a brawl in every town he stopped at while campaigning for prez.

Teddy probably a strong second place tho

But he wasn't strong enough to deport all the niggers from our country?
Fuck lincoln he was a cuck

That's some bullshit, 44 gallons would be about 350 pounds.

>butthurt southern detected

Looks like you're in need of some more reconstructing

I cant hear anything but Atlanta still burning.

44 gallons of whiskey would probably weigh about 350 lbs, not including the barrel.

He was hella gay too so he'd fit right in.

lmao yeah he kicked the bitch ass confederate's gay little asses all the way back home that was pretty cool too

All the presidental stories are fake. If school or the press says someone is a bad guy or a bad ass, it is and it was a lie.

He just didn't know de way

He was (((killed))) before he could do it
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/8319858/Abraham-Lincoln-wanted-to-deport-slaves-to-new-colonies.html

this

and he got shot in the head. Veeky Forums loses to /k/ every time

It would be closer to 300, depending on the ABV. Water is a bit more than 20% denser than ethanol.

Wrong, Teddy was a fighter but not nearly as strong as Abe, Teddy had a really bad case of Asthma as a child so he wasn't nearly as active as Abe was

>40 gallons
>About 4 liters per gallon
>About 1kg/liter

>160 kg front raise, excluding the barrel weight
Haha
No

Yeah, if the blacks were deported then america would have turned into a fucking third world nation with the canadians, mexicans, indians, and french all ripping them several new ones.
That's not even mentioning the constant small racial civil wars between the various groups of whites.

They needed their "freed slaves" to keep working into the ground and treating like the other for the slightly better paid white slave class to keep together.
Except the irish, the "potato niggers" were seen as worse then anyone.

I mean, why else do you think every single attempt by blacks to go to africa/liberia was foiled or fell apart mysteriously? Why GO BACK TO AFRICA became a curse that was used to make blacks think that going to africa was bad.

Wow, that's a load of bullshit
blacks were such a small population at the time they made no difference

Nigger, Ted was blind in one eye during his presidency from his days as a Harvard boxer and overcame asthma by sheer will.

Abe was a twink. He did invent the chokeslam and have a 200-1 wrestling record though. This is the classic boxer vs wrestler matchup.

If all the presidents got in a fight to the death Old Hickory would win though. Baddest motherfucker to set foot in North America.
>unknown number of duels, some estimates at over 100
>served presidency with a bullet in his chest
>trail of tears
>decorated war vet
>named the jew
>tried to beat his gun-wielding would-be assassin to death with his cane and came pretty close
>invaded florida without the consent of congress because fuck you

Gave 0 fucks. Closest thing to a king we ever had. He would gut everyone else and make them eat the entrails.

Jesus fucking christ you're retarded

He would be so disappointed in all of us if he saw the country and the banks today.

I'm sure he's beating commies with his cane in hell. Lord knows Satan himself wouldnt fuck with him.

this
also nice samefagging

this post is a shithole

>160 kg front raise
and holding it there while drinking
yeah it's bullshit

Not to drop some history redpills but the union won in spite of Lincoln. He was actually fucking terrible at war strategy, the Confederacy was a meme country that had no business lasting for as long as it did.

>Lol fuck you Winfield let's just march on Richmond
Glad that faggot got his brains BTFO

/thread

I like Andrew Jackson for the sheer willpower he has.

He was 6'2

you can't deport the blacks if you are dead with a bullet in your head. It wasn't a matter of strength, he just didn't survive long enough to do everything he wanted

Andrew Jackson.

Lincoln was 6'4" 180 lbs. Whatever the anecdotes say, he wasn't swole. He worked on a boat, so he probably was athletic and knew how to use what he had.

Why do people even put out lies like this? Lincoln probably couldn't even lift the barrel, let alone raise it to his fucking head.
>Washington once lifted a tractor tire above his head to save a drowning child!

Teddy Rosevelt is /k/s guy, not really strong as much as a tactics expert and gunsman

>bunghole