youtube.com/watch?v=VypWDN-Ekio
youtube.com/watch?v=HrWEmms-_OY
youtube.com/watch?v=yO69npbt0eo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is my squat. Here’s a video
youtu.be/YGyjnmC_soo

I can’t tell if I’m in nurutal or flexion

instagram.com/p/BdlCzv2nON7/?taken-by=louisjoecalvert heres mine

its really hard to say just from videos, but your squat definitely looks better when you moved through your knee more (the last few reps)

Also learn to brae your core more and screwing in your feet, nothing seems tight at all so everything moves how it wants

youtu.be/9iUPcoUzdCI

This is me trying to correct it with a box squat! Any better?

get the fuck off my website

>below average white bitch doing squats to hopefully attract niggers
kek, can't make it up

I literally don’t know where else to go for this type of question

fuck off nye dyel cunts, you're impressing nobody

one good method for learning proper squat is doing it against a wall like this
youtube.com/watch?v=VypWDN-Ekio

I don't have a video, but have a question. I'm trying to learn how to back squat (low bar), but have noticed I often rock forward a little bit at the bottom of the squat as I begin my ascent. My feet stay planted flat on the floor, but you can see my knees come forward and the barbell comes forward. It seems like trying to keep a more horizontal angle at the beginning of the ascent helps. Is it okay for the hips to rise faster than the shoulders (so the overall back angle becomes more horizontal) at the start of the ascent. Any other ideas?

Hi Jule!

I'm a fan :)

good fucking lord

First time at 115kg how is my form?

youtube.com/watch?v=HrWEmms-_OY

Your head needs to be inline with your torso. In some reps, you adhere to this; in others, you crane your neck to look at yourself. Doing so will only result in neck strain that will make you hate your life.

barely breaking parallel here

>the BBC eyeing his prey

>You didn't break parallel
>You snapped your hips forward on the ascent as opposed to keeping them back and bring them up

Got you man I've just switched recently from box squats to full squats as I had knee reassignment surgery but the twinge I had has gone now.

That may be a bit to do with the hip placement on the ascent maybe?

>I had knee reassignment surgery

Your knee has a vagina now?

Fuck you man my knee gender fluid!!

Hey Jule how heavy is this?
lbs?

youtube.com/watch?v=yO69npbt0eo

Probably not much, like 100-115 probably.

This fucking sucks because I am looking for genuine advice here

2nd and 4th pulls were best of bunch.
Knees/hips/shoulders are all supposed to stop at the same time (lockout) in one fluid movement.
It's not a push legs and pull shoulders thing.
Think start and stop at the same time.
Otherwise, preddy guud.

Just imagine keeping the hips back while you raise them rather than bring them forward.

Breaking parallel will also save your knees.

lmfao what the fuck did you expect? endure the shitposting or go ask reddit. take your pick. btw pls be in london

>white knight saves the day!
lol faggot

Thanks again dude will try it this morning.

literally fuck off newfag, Veeky Forums has never been /r9k/. If someone is asking for legit advice properly for bettering themselves gender doesn't make a difference

do you have a snapchat

stop trying so hard. jules will never date you. she already told me that she likes me more

woah back the FUCK off !?!?!?

Veeky Forums has always been mysogonistic

You are honestly the bigger faggot here. She is legit looking for help and the guy helped her. You're just mad because you feel uncomfortable around girls, even behind the screen

>complaining about shitposting on Veeky Forums

the only reason you care is because she’s a girl. you wouldn’t be saying shit if a guy was getting shitposted on. stop white knighting, just shut the fuck up

You wouldn't have posted if it was a guy either. And if it was a guy getting only a little help and a bunch of people shitting on him, I would post. You are legitimately a huge faggot and you will never have a girlfriend

>mfw i have a girlfriend

check and mate

>mfw when you're in a happy relationship

tyler has a giantess fetish and is trying to hump the leg of the woman painted on the wall

LONDON!

Looks fine

Try wearing shoes that raise your heels up more (skwat shoos) you look like you probably have long femurs

Good call man I will try in the morning with some little plates just to see if that helps.

My form is pretty good, but my knees pop when I go below parallel. Specifically, the hamstrings pop a bit when I do. I've been avoiding going past parallel because of this, but should I do it anyway? Will going ATG eventually correct my tendons?

FINALLY!

go to crystal cafe
crystal.cafe

show vagene

Your bar path is off. When you're at the top your torso is too vertical which puts the bar above your heel then over your midfoot (correct position) at the bottom of the lift.

This might correct itself at heavier weights or else you'll feel the bar trying to slide down your back at the top.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Since I am good guy I will help you both.
Get tighter on your unrack and work on shoulder mobility. I can't tell if you're doing highbar or lowbar because of the angle but if you're doing highbar your hips are fine, a lot of the oly lifters snap their hips under them to get more drive when they back squat and front squat. If it's low bar you need to keep them back and use more hip drive. Keep your back tighter by having your elbows point down and try to make them touch your lats. Make sure you're bracing and staying tight because you seemed a little sloppy in the hole. Overall decentish/10
I forgot how your form looked for the most part and can't be fucked to watch again. You're definitely fucking up and your lumbar is going into flexion at the bottom because you're squatting exclusively with your ass. Stay tight through the movement and if you do it properly your hips should be tight enough to stop you and coupled with your hamstrings you'll just bounce out of the hole. I think you need to work on opening up your hips when you squat and making sure your knees are tracking your toes. And everything for 115-kun applies double for you because it looks like you're not getting tight at all.

I totally fucked my lumbar spine squatting. I always went past parallel but didn’t realize I was flexing at about end range. Caused me to sprain my lumbar facets during rows about 7 months ago. Now I can’t squat or deadlift without pain that lasts for a week after. Working on strengthening my core to see if that helps, but for now lunges are my go to leg workout. Really sucks, but live and learn. I lift alone so I had no idea what I was doing to myself until it was too late.

PLS BE IN LONDON

SHOO SHOO THOT

SOY

imagine your face on there