Can we make Ugangan Knuckles our tubomanlet representative?

Can we make Ugangan Knuckles our tubomanlet representative?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wVd1_KbHFUs
youtube.com/watch?v=hFfDUp1liiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3RQwMmb0hU
youtube.com/watch?v=Hxjofn2bYE8
youtube.com/watch?v=eix7fLsS058
livestreamfails.com/post/12525
youtu.be/nUnglD5-h9A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Da queen sleeps with da commandah

I used to work with this 50 year old Ugandan who was a 5'5" turbomanlet but he was FAKKIN JOOCY and had a sick pencil mustache. Good guy, miss him.
So yeah I'm down

It is decided then.

Turbomanlet know de wey

Fuck off you normalfag losers, always ruining memes

Youre so edgy only you knew about memes before everyone else.

No, there would be nothing wrong with making the Uganda meme mainstream but you didn't do that, you ruined it first by misquoting tons of stuff, somehow autistically adding Knuckles into the equation, and THEN made it mainstream.
It was already a big meme before, and it used to be funny. Now it's just normalfag facebook tier cancer. Nothing funny about it anymore. You ruined it.

Careful with that edge

Childhood is getting upset about your favorite meme.
adulthood is realizing that the concept of memes is for estrogenic children of the 21st century.

New favourite meme desu

You're the one being edgy here you blind retard. You're literally pushing for an edgy, gay ass version of a meme that used to be good.
It was never my favorite meme, but it's disgusting what you normie soyboys did to it.

Retarded normie meme, please disregard

>always ruining memes
This meme was shitty to begin with you underage cunts

This.

Memes have existed since ancient human civilization. Idioms are how people spread them before the internet.

No it wasn't, it was one of the last bastions of fun on Twitch before this VRchat cancer started

>Twitch is underground

Hate to break it to you bruddah

Wow, you really are stupid aren't you.
I never said anything about the meme being good because it was obscure or something back on Twitch. It wasn't. It was one of the biggest memes on Twitch, and Twitch is very popular.

I specifically said it was a good meme before it had anything to do with VRchat. It was a Forsen meme. And then VRchat fags ruined it by adopting it, and completely failing at it (misquoting the lines, and in general cringe autism).

Wow ita like, you don't even want to know de wae. Get a load of this faggot.

Spit on him my bruddahs

>forsen fans complaining about cringe autism
i've got some baaaaaaaaad news buddy

Spits

At least our original version was funny unlike this cringe shit. You're in no position to be saying anything, with your autismal Knuckles shit.

You have already become Rick and Morty fandom tier, just look at this image.

>forsenbajs on fit defending our meme and btfoing retard reddit normies
feels good man

Yeah, that's how VRchat Ugandahomos look like

Spit

>Click click click

>he has a favourite meme
Underage b&

Plz tell me that's fake

This is how you people look like

cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck

I don't. Nothing about any of my posts implies anything of the sort.
It's not. These Knucklesfags are cringe and autistic enough to tattoo this shit on themselves. The other half of them are 12 year old kids.

People who push for this meme need to stop, it wasn't funny and never will be. White pasty faggots clucking behind a 5 lb. pair of Ray-Bans are not funny

Yu do not know de wey

>Spit

Yes

if pewdiepie has a video of your meme its probably a shit meme desu

>2017+1
>wasting time on de whey when you can sip

Come let me sho yu de wey

can this stupid fucking meme please die? it's not funny at all - it's literally the same joke over and over again

Bruddah, that is not the way.

Please, repent and find de way to Uganda and de queen. Otherwise bruddah, you will never know de way.

Bruddah, the only way the journey can end is when we reach the final destination.

Currently we are all looking for de way.

De way is not one thing. Its everything. Our thoughts, our fears, our misgivings and triumphs. De way is a thought process meant to have one look at themselves, really look at themselves and realize that they have been astray.

To find de way is to be de way.

Having Ebola helps though.

When someone asks you if you know da wae brudder, it means they are asking if you have realized that you can be more.

9gag memes typically last 4-6 weeks.

that less time than the shitty Mike patton (forced) meme has been kickin.

I unironically read this in Sam Hyde's voice.

*spits*

to be fair just about every meme from forsens stream has been appropriated by normies

Please dont bring your reddit forced cancer here thank you

*spit*

>funny creative use of material provided by $200 budget Ugandan action movie, Ugandan antihomo priest and ?? budget alien movie for amusement of your streamer and fellow viewer bros. Create custom emote that explodes in popularity on Twitch. Culminated in turning 100 player battle roayl into 1v99 horde mode just for ZULUL s
youtube.com/watch?v=wVd1_KbHFUs
youtube.com/watch?v=hFfDUp1liiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3RQwMmb0hU

>missusing/-hearing source material, spamming same 4 things. Over and over and over and over again. People only laugh at it because lolrandumbxdd
youtube.com/watch?v=Hxjofn2bYE8
youtube.com/watch?v=eix7fLsS058
Atleast it should die fast since it's kind of simple and one-dimensional meme.

VI VILL VIN ZULUL

>soyboys are this upset over a shitty meme

the things that disappointed me the most about the new adaption of the meme was the lack of africanized names (Bruce U, Steven Senegal), supa X and general dialogue from the movie.

When does this meme originally date back to?

I discovered it 3 week ago on GGX's stream, not sure if I belong to the normies or the cool original kids

Eh at least the real funny shit won't get normified

*pthoo*

livestreamfails.com/post/12525

might aswell start posting twitter memes

Pretty sure less than 1% of these red Sonic memers have even seen the movie. Now it's just lacking everything that made original movie and the memes born from it funny.

I think I missed this meme what is it?

So which one wins as your favourite normie meme of 2018?

There must be a more normie meme that I haven't heard of

Imagine being this upset about memes

You have to have Ebola to kno de wei

Knuckles is not a normie meme its from VRchat, Spagget on the other hand was popularized by Pewds

Yes, these Knuckles homos have not even seen Who Killed Captain Alex or any of the clips from it.
RIP one of the funniest memes in years.

normies fuck off of my board

About 12 months, originates from Forsens stream. Every PUBG game he would play, he would have about 30-99 stream snipers coming after him and playing soundbites from Ugandan action movies through their microphones, pretending to be a horde of niggers after him.
They did this for almost a year, and then last week some autistic kids tried to copy the memes and spam them in VRchat, but failed miserably and misquoted almost every line and in general made it unfunny.

Knuckles is 100% normalfag meme you moron.

>foreskin
People watch that trash?

Used to be the best channel on Twitch. Not anymore for several reasons, changed too much.

>Used to be the best channel on Twitch.

get a load of this meme expert

All I know is when saw a video of it I laughed harder than I have in a long time. I the tried out vrchat to see what it was about and there were little kids trying to sound Ugandan but their voices hadn't cracked so they just sounded retarded. I had fun though doing other stuff. I saw a little anime girl play with her tits so that was cool.

at least normies didnt ruin gachi thank god

SPIT ON THE NON BELIEVER BRODDAS

I feel sweet relief knowing I'll never be as much of a faggot as you and all the others complaining about a red Sonic the Hedgehog

Could we not post this stupid forced normie bullshit meme?

I'll help spread this shit meme

And he's completely wrong too. Doesn't get more normalfag than Knuckles VRchat shit

Man kys even the site you're on now has become normie

Do not know de whey
Knows de whey

That doesn't excuse normalfag facebook tier memes. You need to get out. Go back to *eddit.

>Forced meme

REEEEEEEE NORMIES ON MY SECRET PANAMANIAN FRUIT TRADING BOARD ARE SPREADING MEMES I DONT LIKE
lmao

T. Normal fag

>ITT
WE WUZ INTERNET MEMEZ

People getting upset over memes are the biggest retards i have ever seen its pretty sad

True, especially on 4chins

People not liking somthing I like are retarded

Fixed it for you

>actually excusing his normalfaggotry on Veeky Forums of all places
Disgusting.

Your resistance only makes it stronger user

Veeky Forums is the biggest meme of all though. This site has been trash for years at this point

The only people that have appropriated Gachi is Veeky Forums

Forsen Bajs are welcome :)

i reported this shit thread
sage
wtf is this loser shit

You seem troubled

>really funny meme dude LOL upvoted!! xD

really...

Origin of the meme and where it began if anyone is interested

youtu.be/nUnglD5-h9A

You really crying that hard about some shit meme from VR youtube faggots?