CrabCock General

Hey, so last night at my gym's crabcock league my team got utterly wrecked.

The other team adopted this 'V' formation like the pic I did up and we just couldn't get through to them. Because they were so tight they could get 2-3 hands on each of us and the game was over in minutes.

I just found out we made the second round of the tournament and we're playing them again next week. No doubt they'll adopt the formation again. Any idea how we can get through them?

This one's probably better for /sports/

/sp/ watches sports but doesn't play them. And I know theres a pretty big number of Veeky Forums that plays crabcock. A few weeks ago I overheard some guys on another team making a manlet pit joke

Imagine that red is your opponent's team, black is yours, back yourself into a corner, then split and zoom behind them. you'll then be in perfect position for a cheeky rusty trombone, while forcing them against the corner of the field, stopping them from escaping it. easy win

forgot pic

is this gay sex?

I was only ever good at the 3v3 variety. 5v5 was always my weak point

incorporate squat plug training, my coach introduced us to them and so far its been working wonders

Thing is they always had the back of their V to the wall like so (we are the blue team). They'd scuttle around but always back to the walls, we couldn't break them.

What the fuck is this shit

It's not gay at all. It's sport at the highest level.

Dude I’m with you. Wtf is going on ITT, am I being trolled? If so this is better than 99% of trolling these days.
>crabcock
From the get go I thought this was a joke

Yeah I grew up playing 3v3. Less players meant more acts of individual brilliance since theres more space on the field.

I know the ICCC was considering acknowledging 3v3 as a legit tournament mode but I don't think thats gone anywhere.

Who?

Me

Well checked my friend.

Hell yeah. We've been doing that as well as kegels.

The team this season also made a pact to break our nofap streaks. Which sucked because I was doing well but by desensitizing ourselves we've managed to beat teams that relied on deathgrip.

W I T N E S S E D

What if I told you they’re the same person?

wzrd witnessed

Ah yes the Cannae Formation, a classic

This has to be an elaborate troll. All the other results I'm finding on google have to be trolls. It's just a joke I'm not in on yet....

... H-ha! Yeah friends! My local crabcock league just outlawed fingering, how do you think that'll affect the game? Boy I love playing this team sport

You could run a 2-3 with your defenders up front, but that relies on them lasting long enough to let your aggressors get around the side and sneak up behind them

How do we beat it? We've never come across it before.

Yeah true, their jerk form wasn't bad either so that doesn't help. If we broke one guy an opening would emerge and we could split them.

But shit, they are so tightly packed its hard to keep in when you've got 3 guys working on you like a greek phalanx

Damn it sounds like they have it down. Sticking together is the only safe bet

Fucking stupidest question ever, have your team work on speed, so you can manuver your team on either side of the v, let them be there own barrier. your aggressors will make short work

This game is so fun but haven't played since elementary school. Would play again if I could get a big enough team tho

>ICCC
...International Crab Cock Committee?

crab cock union fan detected

newfags. There used to be pretty active CC discussions on Veeky Forums back in the day. Most people probably migrated to the CC forums over the years and stopped coming here.

I dug through my old Veeky Forums folder and found the first comment I made in a CC general. Fuck me that was over 5 years ago, still one of the best games I've ever played tho. I was with that girl for almost 2 years...

>my current gf doesn't come watch my CC games

It's always difficult to beat a defensive manoeuvre like that, as it forces you to play aggressively to avoid a stalemate.

Ace posts lad

Wat

corrupt as fuck. our captain submitted a funding application for the local league last year. They had like 6 different 'processing fees'

Some threads also popped up on Bodybuilding.com a few years back, but those casual fags realized the sport wasn't for showing off aesthetics so it faded quick

I-is this allowed?

Conference

Jesus Christ the ultimate check em

What the fuck

anyone ever just decide to check on /b/ and see what those degenerates are up to and immediately remember why you dont browse /b/

What form do you guys walk with?

The alternating sides on arms/legs is the easiest but I've seen guys sprinting like a dog with arms and legs moving separately. The speed I've seen people get up to is amazing but I've always been to uncoordinated for it.

Holy shit chekd wtf is going on

Very nice.

user I've got it
You have to approach them from the side with your team in two lines, three in front and two behind, in panel one of pic related. the front row will be three vs three, but you can use your back row to assist, meaning it'll be pretty much 2 v 1. when they cum, rotate your back two to infront, to give your front three time to cool off, but still being able to assist. you'll be able to drive the last two into a corner, or just take them if they stand their ground.
again pic related opponents are red, your team is black

takes a lot of arm strength to run like a dog, and you risk elbow and wrist injury, which in this game is a death sentence

DUDE. USE THE CHEKOV ROLL.

Get one of your aggressors (or better yet one of your defenders) to roll OVER THEM INTO the middle of their formation to draw their fire as the rest of the team surrounds them so they'll be in essence fighting on 3 fronts at once.

The move is legal as long as you have your necessary points of contact with the ground and MAKE SURE YOUR PELVIS IS ALWAYS POINTING TOWARDS AN OPPONENT so they can't call you up for obstruction.

it's risky, high chance of falling on an opponent and being disqualified, but should it be executed successfully, it would be an extremely powerful play.

That's a really showy demonstration. A high profile like that is going to get them some easy strokes. But keep yourself lower to the ground and you might have a chance.
On the other hand, if they close in before you finish the roll, you'll get fouled for sure. Seems risky.

this thread is full of amateurs

Anybody else play street crab? Ripped up my hands pretty badly but felt so much manly compared to court or astroturf.

I remember one game where it was just two guys left going 1v1. They had locked into each other's legs and were just beating away. They were both defenders so they just kept fucking going for almost 10mins.

A traffic jam of like 6 cars were stuck on either side of them but they just kept going.

B-but how can you reference a future post???
fucking future-quads holy shit

>it's a crabcock thread
I haven't seen one of these in years. I feel like getting my old neighborhood team back together.

My local church group always held Wednesday night crabcock tourneys nothing like the feel of a good rug burn after crabcock

Street crab? How are you supposed to go for solid jerks when your hands are covered in dirt and all cut up from the asphalt? Sounds like some 3rd world shit desu.

What are the rules for making the enemy cum? Is it hands only, or is mouth allowed?

In my league, mouth is only allowed during overtime

t. soyboy

Let me guess, you wear gloves when you play?

Put me in the cap

>this thread

Crabcock thread? Its been a while

>Two guys jerking each other off on the road as a crowd watches
>Fond sporting memory

Don't knock it. I keep my left hand coated in a thin layer of vaseline inside a soft glove at all times. When I take it off for a round of crabcock, I don't even need to reach for a lube dispenser most guys have on their belt. I usually get guys to jizz fountains with one or two strokes, so my team always has me on the offensive line to jerk off their defenders as quick as possible. My team calls me "Lube-Hand Luke."

what

Hands are predominant, but you can use feet, the insides of joints, or your mouth under certain rulesets.

Once during a state championship match, I saw a guy finish off a halfback by wedging the dude's cock between his neck and shoulder. He was in a metal band, so he used his insane headbanging skills to jerk this guy off in like 15 seconds. It was pretty sick.

No way

Ah, the Of Mice and Men approach, very smart. I prefer to apply the softening cream myself, though, and leave a pattern of rough areas in order to provide more stimulation to the opponent

Ive...Ive never seen this...

I'm glad you knew where I got the idea from. And that's a good strategy, I'll have to see if I get faster cums with it. I've actually been thinking about getting microdermal implants in the palms of my hands, just little spheres that act as enhanced stimulation.

>playing crabcock on a rug
I bet you don't even lube up either

Be careful, if they suspect you and scan your hand, say goodbye to your crabcock career. The penalties are worse than if you're caught using roids or doping in "conventional" sports