Guys, I need some help. How the fuck do I get rid of acne? My face is alright-ish...

Guys, I need some help. How the fuck do I get rid of acne? My face is alright-ish, but I've got pimples all over my upper chest, shoulders and back too. Asking for an underage (((friend))).

for many people it calms down once getting into the second half of teenage years more or less

accutane

Gee Idk....maybe use any old fucking acne product you find at any fucking drugstore

>Use less laundry soap, half as much as you use now.
>Do not touch face or affected areas unless your hands are washed.
>wash sheets, clothes, towels immediately and with half as much soap.
>Stop eating high sugar/high carb foods
>If all else fails, accutane might be the answer.

Isotretinoin.

Accurate worked wonders for me, hop on soon if you can... running it in summer sucks

Why are you friends with a jew?

No permanent solution, user. But remeber
>Avoid sweat
Take a shower immediately after work outs etc. And apply talc powder. Maintain good hygiene. Avoid excessive sugar/oil rich foods

If your skin is dry, apply olive oil.
If your skin is oily, apply vinegar diluted with water.

I would like some advice on this too, have had acne since I was 13 more or less.

Now I'm 27 and still my face flares up for about one week each month. I've been starting to get upper back acne too. Use salicylic face wash, moisturize lightly, change pillow cases, et cetera.

Does this have something to do with androgen sensitivity? I had a longer hiatus from the gym and started going two months ago, making good gains. I have done a cycle in the past too.

>accutane

I've done accutane four times now, last time was four years ago.

Acne doesn't occur in dry skin, fag

You’re a special kind of retard mate

NO DAIRY

Also Duac Daily has done pretty well for my skin

This

Here's the only advice that matters when it comes to acne: it depends on the individual, the only treatment that works for everyone is accutane.

accutane
nothing else works
seriously
accutane is a miracle drug

Worked for me.
I fucking love milk bros... but my face looks like pizza when I dricc in on regular basis

This is going to sound too easy but since I started staying really hydrated a couple weeks ago my acne is almost nonexistent. Drink your water buddeh

This.

I'd like to know as well. My bacne is grossing out my bf out when he pounds my boy pussi

This. I never had acne on my face (thank you Jesus), but I had it on my fucking back and it sucked. Accutane is a miracle drug indeed. It was gone and never came back.

Accutane will fix it, OP. But you're going to want to drink a gallon of water a day, your face is going to feel like it will fall off, and you might feel really anxious. It's worth it to not have acne -- just letting you know what you're getting into here

You can also get topical tretinoin. I was on accutane when I was 15, and my skin was clear for a long time, but since I've gone to college, it's come back a little bit. I just went to my skin doctor over break, and the tretinoin and clindamycin (skin antibiotic) are exterminating my acne rn. Feels good, it looks like should be 100% clear in about a week

ACCUTANE. IT ISN'T COMPLICATED AND THE SIDES ARE WORTH IT.

Pretty sure you can’t get accutaine until you fail 3 different antibiotic regimens and each one takes several months to complete. I’ve had acne all my life and I’m 27 now and just started taking ABs again. Doc told me she won’t send me to a dermatologist unless it fails to improve after 3 progressively stronger antibiotic treatments. It’s really mellowed out as I’ve gotten older and fixed my diet and started getting Veeky Forums though so I’m confident a standard AB treatment will work. Enough blog posting though, accutaine from every account I’ve heard will absolutely work but they don’t just hand it out like candy in my experience.

Dairy , caffeine , and sugar cause acne. Maybe you could be taking to much of one of these

gonna sound weird but NO SOAP. dont use any kind of soap/cleaner on your face. Just water. That plus no refined carbs/sweets ect and not touching my face has improved the acne on my face at least 90%. Ive been doing No Soap for about 2 weeks. Also trying it out on my back and have seen some improvement.
Gonna stick with it as there are no drawbacks. Might add a light facial cleaner in down the line.
TRY IT OP

INB4 accutane. I did it for a few months but it almost killed my liver so i stopped. Ive tried all the products. This is the only thing that has worked and been consistent

> change pillow cases often
> try washing face with various cleansers or even just water
> chill the fuck out (don't be as stressed)
> good diet

if you do all of those and still have it go to a dermatologist.
that said if you're literally underaged b@ you're pretty fucked until your hormones calm down.

I just turned 21 and I've had enough. I start accutane next Friday

Former craterface here. Didn't take accutane.

Mornings: Benzoyl peroxide 2.5%. Perfume free moisturizer. Minimum 30SPF sunscreen.
Evenings: Clean face with micellar water. Tretinoin 2.5% cream. Perfume free moisturizer. Vaseline or similar occlusive on dry spots.

ALWAYS wear sunscreen, the higher SPF the better. Expect to break out when you start this, it will get better. Avoid excessive water, soap, shampoo etc. on face. Change pillowcases often (2x week). Don't pick, don't scratch, don't touch your face.

acne can be caused by dry skin tho. if ur face is too dry ur glands will produce more sebum to replace the oils and that can cause acne

>Asking for an underage (((friend))).
I know how to get rid of acne... but I'm not telling your jew friend anything.

Guys, I have fucking had it. I am 22 and there has not been a week in the past 5 years where I have not had some sort of active breakout taking place on my face/chest/back. It's not ever disgusting amounts at one time, but the constant levels of fresh zits every week makes me want to an hero.

Every time I think I've isolated the thing that is causing it I break out again. I've tried cutting dairy (kinda worked), refined sugar (good idea in general but didn't do that much), caffeine (works but I still get zits) and establishing a regular skincare routine which I am fucking adamant about and STILL I get fucking zits every day.

I was a late bloomer (damn nordic blood) so by my metric I should grow out of this shit by the time I'm like 27.

Also, I already took accutane when I was 16 and it only worked for about a year or two then I went back to being a shitter. AAAAAHHHHH help me pls

Take accutane again. Many people take an additional cycle.

Im very sensitive to oily food, so managed to get 8 of the fuckers across one side of my face like some greasy star constellation after Christmas was done
The dinner included lasagna, panettone and a greasy submerged chester; everything full of carbs and fat, could not sleep on that side due to the pain on my face
1 or 2 were older ones just filled with blood so i couldn't even pop them

Applied a tomato slice on my face for tree days after dinner, even the older ones went away almost immediately

I had awful acne from 12-18. Then I took Accutane and ascended to Chadface. Should've taken it earlier

just looked it up and this is a real thing, what the fuck

I'm 22 and I rarely have acne on my face and chest. What I do have is BACK ACNE. Is there some kind of soap or something I can rub on my back until they go away?