Bulk or cut Veeky Forums...

bulk or cut Veeky Forums? Honestly don't know what to do im 170lbs 6'3 and im not sure about dropping anymore weight as of right now workout 5 days a week and have been on a cut for the last 4 weeks (down from 185)

Been lifting for 5 months (1.5 months seriously) at 1pl8 bench but since i have a home gym this is the only stat i have i hope to be at 2pl8 by summer if not sooner

>inb4 no shirt off
i have gyno and id rather not show it on a Mongolian floor hockey forum
upper body and back is about the same skinny fat looking im hoping you can get a decent estimate of what i should do

also bf% estimate

Side

Bulk, I'm 6'3 180, pretty lean, and I still feel/am underweight. If you cut now you'll just look like the average skinny bitch with abs. Yeah seeing this bulk for sure you fool. You seem like the average high schooler retard, just eat more food and lift more weights. Not just bench. Come back after you have been lifting seriously for at least 6 months.

Bait. If you're even considering cutting further you're fucking braindead, look at your emaciated hips

honestly not bait im fucking retarded

i do chins-ups and curls along with a few other exercises along with some ab workouts in between sets on the bench

What would you reccomend for other workouts in a homegym? I got a pull-up bar and dumbbells along with a bench and a bar with some weights planning on getting more soon so i can have enough to get to 2pl8

Dw, start lifting and eating big, you'll feel so much better and your upper body will thicken and widen out so you wont have to cover yourself with hoodies all the time

i get my gyno cut out in march and i want to look decent for after so i can have some confidence for the first time in my life

pull your pants up you twig looking ass motherfucking faggot

I had my gyno cut out and then the next three years I spent getting fit. It was sick. You’re in for the ride of your life man. Doing the whole nine yards is awesome. Godspeed

im not no fucking degenerate these pants are just loose

Post gyno so I know if I have gyno

thanks user

we are all gonna make it

if you feel something hard under your nipple and your a low weight you prob have gyno it looks different for everyone talk to a doctor

How hard are we talking

If you have a barbell, some dumbells, and a bench, you can do most of the shit you can do at a gym. Rows, deadlifts, squats, overhead press, tricep extensions, bulgarian squats, Romanian deadlifts, lateral raises, etc. Just look up some fucking exercises aka read the goddamn sticky. If you are only benching and doing bicep and ab workouts you will look like shit. Get rid of your high school mentality. You do look like shit. Workout your whole body, have a routine. Arms, back, legs, shoulders, chest, for example. Do one of those a day. I don't even know why I'm responding to you, you worthless fuck

kinda like a small golf ball under your nipple kinda round and solid feeling

thanks for the kind words user

good tips

bumping

You won't reach 2pl8 bench by summer on a cut.

You dont look advanced enough for bulk/cut cycles. Just eat maintenance with enough protein and lift brah.

Cut.

In fact, if you want to bulk at some point (which you shouldn't, but around here it's to be expected) then you should cut first. Then, once you're down to about 160, increase definition. And then gradually bulk so you don't just get fat before you fucking know what you're doing.

>5 months (1.5 months seriously)
stop sucking cock and start lifting
saged

Guys only to understand how do you count plates?
1 pl8 = 20kg
1 pl8 bench = 1pl8 per side so 40kg + bar weight?

yes