Any alternative to booze that doesn't kill my gains?

Any alternative to booze that doesn't kill my gains?
Weed just makes me even more asocial, so just no.

Just learning how to talk to people its not like getting blasted on something is going to magically up your charisma? If you're insistent maybe phenibut but I've never taken it

Small doses of GHB. It'll simulate the effects of being drunk but w/o the calories. If you take to much you'll get fucked up thou.
MDMA is also good but just like GHB you need to know your dosage.

Booze in ass

Kratom

Microdose mushrooms. Keep it under 750mg.

Take with breakfast an hour before your lift and you'll feel like your usual sets are easier. Focus is like a laser, and enough energy and mood lift to feel better about this fucked up world we live in.

Isnt that a form of rapedrug?

GOMAD

Also, add a niacin to that and the neurogenetive properties reach out further when you flush.

I had a little bit of nerve damage in my fingertips and could feel my grip was weaker on those two fingers. Now with that microdose and niacin I at least have feeling back in them.

Like, I'd take a pin and poke the tip and not feel it but I'd draw blood. It hurts like any other finger now.

Yes it is so you can ask just about any white guy at a bar or club for some and he'll have it

Grow up, maybe?

back the fuck off?!?

I whisper to the bartender to put tea in a whiskey glass then enjoy the night with my friends without them knowing a thing.

What kinda bars are you going to?

I’ve got the super insomnia and booze is the only sleeping drug that works and has the fewest side effects. Learn to control your drinking. I have 2-3 shots of vodka in water in the 1-2 hours before bed and it’s enough to feel relaxed and put me to sleep but not enough for me to feel it in the morning. Use it like a supplement and not like a retard.

I've tried phenibut as an alternative to booze which was fine at first (no hangovers, feel real giggly and relaxed), but the tolerance shot up way too quickly and it actually gave me more anxiety on the rebound.
I'd suggest just learning to drink less, it's hard as fuck to keep pumping the brakes all night, but I find I still have just as much fun, able to resist doing stupid shit and have at most a negligible hangover.
This method works but it's hard as fuck to resist
suddenly butt-chugging Long Island Iced Teas as the night progresses.

Go with Phenibut instead of GHB. Phenibut is still legal to buy and possess in the US, and its milder. It will give you the euphoria and lack of inhibition that alcohol will without the physical depressant effects. The tolerance to it builds very quickly though, and it is potentially addictive. I can't say for how it affects gains, but I know a lot of bodybuilders have vouched for it.

Just drink, but drink less. Cut out beer entirely if you can. I've been drinking vodka with lime lacroix. 64 cals per ounce and tastes fine, and all the water helps keep away hangovers. Any decent beer is gonna be 150 cals per, so it's not worth it if you're cutting.

I should have looked at this post because it said pretty much what I did.

And yeah the big problem is that if you take it and go out *and* decide to drink, even one drink is going to have to fucked up real fast. It's similar to Xanax in that regard, I would argue milder though.

Read a book nigger.

Phenibut , l-theanine, caffeine. Find a dose that works for you. It won't kill your autism, but if you're serious about getting over your anxiety, it'll give you a slight push.

xanax

just drink some whiskey with a coke zero

wont affect gains

booze doesnt kill your gains, its -sort of- a myth

When I first started I had someone buy me a session with a trainer as a gift, and when coming up with a diet plan he told me that when there's alcohol in the body, it focuses most of its efforts in getting rid of it, and stops building muscle during among other things.

Kratom makes me talk to grils before i realize Im doing it. Keeps spaghetti in check.

This. Sort of. Alcohol slows recovery. But I won't voodoo away your gains. Best to keep it a once-a-week indulgence.

no there isn't', you can still drink a little on your weekends without affecting your gains at all, just don't binge drink, usually i drink gim, its strong, manly, tastes good and its cheap, about 4 shots of gim and i'm pretty drunk

yeah, it does, but alcohol stays in your body for 8h-12h if you remain active, and thats it, it will slow your gains for 12 hours, than your body will still recover your muscle and everything else just as normal

Unironically meditation and nofap