When are you gonna cut, Veeky Forums?

When are you gonna cut, Veeky Forums?

>once I hit 1/2/3/4

I think once I reach 175 ill cut maybe 170. Then I feel as if ill rest at a lean 165 or below. I'm guessing by march ill be close.

>hit 1/2/3/4 for reps
>look like shit with fat
>know im gonna look small as fuck when i cut

ill post a pic in 30 minutes so u know strength does not = aesthestics

Later this year. I've got a comp near the end and I really have to decide whether I'm going to bother hard cutting to 198 or just clean up a bit and compete as a light 231. Not gonna be competitive either way so its really just about my ego and how fat I feel.

>when you gonna cut?
Been asking myself this very question, cause I'm fat and I look like shit, but I'm also benching more than I ever have in my life (nothing really impressive, just better than anything I'VE been at before) and I don't want to lose it. Also my squat is absolute shit and I need to get that much higher, my new year's resolution was to stop skipping leg day
>once I reach 1/2/3/4
I don't know what this means

You generally won't lose much if any strength when cutting if you do it right, unless you're already damned strong.

newfaggot

>hit 1/2/3/4 for reps
>look like shit with fat

Bro if you're hitting fucking 1/2/3/4 fit-mode for reps with your fat accounting for the ratios, you're gonna look fucking ripped when you cut.

>cutting
>bulking

You guys are doing it wrong. Bulking causes you to become per-diabetic, fucks with your ability to actually gain muscle because your estrogen is sky high. Cutting destroys your testosterone, making you weak and pathetic.

If you just ate meat+veggies and that's it, you would morph into a lean & muscular physique without ever needing to bulk or cut, ever, period.

So teach me sensei

well this is me, i feel like i dont have much muscle mass only lifting 1.5 years. im much stronger than my bro whose way bigger than me and only been doing a bro split for 5 years and he hasnt even hit 1/2/3/4

In a month desu. I’m making great gains HOWEVER I’m only 12 percent, my goal is to get to 8-9 and bulk from there never going above 12.

Either till i reach 2pl8 bench for at least 3 reps(currently at 85 for 5 reps) OR once i'll reach 70kg bodyweight(currently 65)

How long should someone usually cut for?

height?

The lightning is pretty bad but I'm calling bullshit on the 2 pl8 bench, your pecs are lagging behind way too much..

Currently 178cm and 53 kg so not yet

I'll do it
1pl8 The press®
2pl8 bench
3pl8 squaw
4pl8 diddly

hey you look pretty much like me, my cut has begun and I think it's gonna be great.

i think i'll cut once i hit BW for reps on the bench. i'm 176 lbs and i'm currently repping 155, so probably at around 185 lbs? so around march.

I'll start cutting at the end of March to peak during beach season.. bulking since November

Summer. I'm obese but don't really care about aesthetics at the minute and would hate to lose the advances in strength I've made.
Currently 230 lbs at 6 feet, heaviest I've ever been.

Nah, just gon cleanish bulk forward, fuck cutting.
I could get abs and shit, but what's the point - I live in a frozen shithole so shirtless time is minimum as is.

170cm

It's completely arbitrary but I really wanna get to 315 bench for 6 reps

Currently at 275 for 4, second week of frauding so hopefully I get there soon, sitting at 237 right now would like to be 210-215

3pl8 for your rep range isn't arbitrary, breh
i feel like 275x4 to 315x6 is a huge jump though, even on roids. how long do you expect that to take?

once i can squat 3pl8 with somewhat ease

i mean ive only done flat bench press and ohp for chest, ive never done flies and only incline a couple of times
ive also never done like a ppl routine im starting to think the strength=size meme is false

every morning.... then i fuck it up

>thinking 1/2/3/4 means you're carrying enough muscle to look good

I wasn't satisfied with how I looked until a little while after 2/3/4.5/6

are you that thicc powerbottom that always gets posted on Veeky Forums wearing lifting tights in the kitchen?

>Strength =/= hypertrophy
No... really?

That was sarcasm. Do more accessory work in the 12 rep range.

Honestly I don't know, I'm kinda hoping 2 months. I'll probably start cutting at the end of February regardless though.
6 foot, 240 I'm getting husky. I'm solid with a little belly, part of me wants to cut now but I really wanna get 3 plates

I'm also running a stupid heavy cycle
1200 mg Test Weeks 1-12
800 mg Tren E 1-10 (12 if I can squeeze it outta the vials)
Dbol 50 mg 1-4
Drol 100 mg 1-4

holy fuck

I ran test/tren/dbol before just the test and Tren were at 500 / 350 respectively

I buy from an UGL so I can only hope it's legit. I was waking up sweating and have had what I think is trensomnia so I'm thinking it's dosed right

Cutting right now with EC stack. It's happening way faster than I expected.
>tfw when timing is all fucked now

I started on New Year's. Not as a resolution or anything like that, it just seemed the right time to start in order to finish by spring time. I started at 198 lbs and my goal is to hit 175 or thereabouts and reassess based on appearance at that point. Israetel says to maintain weight for a month or two after cutting 10% of your bodyweight, so if I get there by end of March then by May I can decide whether to cut a bit more or maintain through summer. I want to look my best for Halloween so I can do a themed costume with my (will then be) 3 year old daughter as kid/adult Gohan. My wife is going to make this outfit for her. I'm going to do the Great Saiyaman costume.

2 weeks in down from 100kg to 97.8kg

Want to drop to 90kg, then call it a day pretty much my goal physique.

in march, prep for the summer

Thinking when i hit 190, or 5pl8 diddly. Whichever comes first

When my 6 pack starts fading

Never

> IMG_8129.jpg

I.. is it really real?

at 186 pounds. I got sick of permacutting and wanted a little strength before getting really slim.

I've been slowbulking for some time now and I plan on keeping it up