Tfw you realize there’s still 20 days of January left

These chicks were taking up 5 benches and leaving seemingly hundreds of dumbbells all over the floor for the better part of 2 hours to do Instagram meme exercises. Never gonna make it.

don't worry man, it gets easier in february

I fucking hope so

>tfw pajeet gang left literally 7 sets of different dumbbells around 2 benches

I fucking hate stinky Hindu milk niggers

These chicks at least cleaned up their shit when they were done but they were legit doing front delt raises with 5-10 pounds and 10 pound bicep curls for an hour and 45 minutes.

I have seen several pajeets do 3 or more bench variations in one session. Incline, Decline, Flat, Swiss bar or Dumbbell.

THIS IS NOT OK.

NYR FAGS GET OUT
REEEEEEEEE

This is why when I inherit my $5.6m, I'm opening my own gym. I'm going to call it "guy heaven".

>first day at the gym this year.
>new guy doing doing pullups
>mmkay
>supersets them with standing on his head for 2 minutes
>I KNEW IT

>old new guy
>snatch grip clean back snappers
>even worse db upright row+lateral raise hybrids

>45min calves only guy

>horrible form
>horrible form everywhere

>staring jailbait and a bunch of thots

>middle aged people
>wish they would do something useful instead and not quit in February

About 50% increase in people compared to December

nothing grinds my gears as much as seeing an empty cable row, walk over then some roastie or teen tells me they are super setting with it.

i don't think newbies, but mark your territory or something.

i could ask to work in but im always drenched in sweat

is this the Y at south bay?

This is bad how?

>even worse db upright row+lateral raise hybrids
think i learned this gem on AthleanX

>mfw its always. the. damn. pajeets.

They show up in polos and faded as fuck jeans and just sit on the bench and do nothing but curls right after another (usually at least 3 or 4 of them in a group), not to mention they stink up the place

Goddammit, I just want to do my chest flies

damn, your YMCAs look like that? ours are shitholes

>tfw there's this pajeet who keeps singing out loud to his shit music and dancing to it acting like he's top shit
I want to deck him so badly

he;s mogging you m8

My guy is completely the same as it was. I try to make it before 4pm though

My guy has a mild soymale influx even though I lift before 3pm

>Guy Heaven
>no girls allowed

More like Gay Heaven.

The dude in the back has some srs chicken legs going on there.

No gays allowed in guy heaven.

How am I going to get spotters then?
...Fmr man tit fatso with no fit friends.

Everyone is taught basic spotting and gymbro etiquette in Guy Heaven user.

You'll never be without a spot. But if you ever fail or refuse to give someone a spot and you're not in the middle of a circuit or training session then you're banned from the gameroom and stripper room for a week.

Jesus why did you point that out. I'm getting ready to go to bed and now those spooky ass things are gonna be the last thing on my mind. Inc gains goblin nightmares.

>I want to deck him so badly
Too bad you are too much of a weak scared pussy to do it. I would like to hear about you getting your ass kicked in.

>This is why when I inherit my $5.6m, I'm opening my own gym. I'm going to call it "guy heaven".
sure kid,whatever you say

>milk niggers

That's bullshit, they have the best bodies

how is this bad, you dumb

I understood that reference

Jesus man why do people feel the need to take so many dumbbells? Feels good being a military fag where everyone on the gym base is courteous.

>Every new years my gym gets a wave of 5-6 guys who lift
They are all curtious, lift non DYEL wts, rerack and have good routine. By February they are gone
>All year round my gym has a grill trainer
She trains 2-5 people and has them use the Walk way between the free wts and the drinking fountain as their space.
They leave dumbbells everywhere.
1/5 times you can tell that today she is training "Stinkbeast: Terror of the underdark" as soon as you walk in the door. It isn't your eyes or ears that inform you of this ={