What do you wish you new before you first starting working out ?

What do you wish you new before you first starting working out ?

Eating is important.
Technique is important.
Squatting is not so important.

Woman like money not muscles or personality

DELET

>just start doing stronglifts 5x5 and move on from there

I wasted so so much time fucking around, combined with life and responsibilities getting in the way of working out

Yeah it's like all women share a hivemind and they're not different from each other or have different preferences whatsoever.

Maybe actually talk to girls you find sympathetic in a socially acceptable way and lo behold, one or more of them might actually like you back for who you are and you can go on from there.
If it was just that easy.....

>Eating is important.

i wasted many years of going very hard in the gym not even thinking of nutrition

on the upside i was pretty strong for a skelly

Calisthenics
That I'll never get as big as the guys in the magazine
That the edge in the gym and mass I gained from creatine use would cost me my hair
The importance of high intensity training and how my body reacts to it
Intermittent fasting works brilliantly and excess sugars fuck me up
Importance of sleep

As stupid as this sounds, finding a support network, such as Veeky Forums

Being involved in a community like this, even as autistic as you faggots, has been a huge part of my motivation and enrichment in the culture and lifestyle

I wish I had known de way

>everybody is a special snowflake
you've been brainwashed by watching movies for decades.
A charming guy is liked by all women. He has good qualities, that's why we call him charming.
A guy that is not liked, is not liked by all women. He has bad qualities, that's why we call him weird. A weird guy can find a girl, but only some insecure damaged one.
>implying that's a problem for you
All those non-charming guys, who are also not weird, they are just boring. Some girls will settle for them, but sooner or later it will turn into a mere co-existence for the sake of easier living.

>culture
>lifestyle
haha

Fpbp

Reading the Sticky

Still haven't read it
Just don't understand a single word it says. Need to study it

Proper technique is more important than more weight on the bar.

>Yeah it's like all women share a hivemind and they're not different from each other or have different preferences whatsoever.

correct

good to see people with their eyes open

starting at 16 > starting at 19

starting late > not starting at all

A friend of mine started training at 35 and he feels bummed that he at 30 thought he was to old for it.

Stop dwelling in the past and try to learn something new tomorrow instead of grumbling over not knowing yeasterday what your learned today.

eat a fuckton more

starting at 15>16>17>18>19>20>21>22>23>24>25>26>27>28>29>30>31>32>33>34>35>36>37>38>39>40...

I bet you wish you KNEW how to spell.

That i should have invest in Bitcoin