look like THIS

some background

>lifted since 14 yo
>started roiding at 19 yo
>24 now
>7 roid cycles some of which back to back
>6'0 210bs
>max weight lifted was a 2pl8 bench for 5 reps

This post is a fucking train crash. Lifting for 10 years and roiding for 5 of them and the best you ever did was 2pl8 bench for 5? Fucking kill yourself.

fuck off newfag

>roiding for THIS
holy shit

I didn't roid for 5 years straight it was cycles that were apart and some were long 6 month cycles

I never cared about strength

Apparently you never cared about gains either fuckstick. Look how pathetic you are. Should've done it the right way.

Stop posting this stupid shit day in and day out.

Well you look ok to me OP

>OP’s mum

Why didn't you do it natty fuckwad

JUST
dude just give up, try cycling or swimming or something. It's definitely not too late.

what if all those fake natties are already selected by survivor bias and theres 5x as many people who have been roiding but still look DYEL because they did it incorrectly? iirc somewhere between 1 in 20 up to 1 in 6 (!) gym members are cheating.

Form is everything you are only cheating yourself by cutting corners

Jesus christ OP

You look like absolute shit compared to the amount of fraud you are doing, but there's hope for you, get on a cut asap and get some definition on you

plausible confirmation bias, but the results are still dog shit

Stop replying to this thread people plz

I lifted natty for 5 years before roiding

I dunno man II'm going to cruise on low test for a couple months to let my health get back in shape I've been blasting high doses since May.

What can I do so I don't look like him when using gear

>lifted for 10 years
>fraud
>actually lifts
>still looks worse than me
wew lad

Actually lift weights at least semi regularly

You have no gains and your roiding? How long?
Where have your gains gone? Are they hiding in the background? I make you look normie af and I’ve never roided a day.

I starts lifting at 134lbs and now I'm 210lbs

eating isn't my issue it's training

This me, never touched roids in my life. Been doing a slight bulk and got a hard cut coming up because my gf demands it.
I would definitely say that training is your issue.

nice man looking huge you got a routine you could copy and paste to this thread?

It’s another People with Apollonian Builds Want Herculean Results thread

I’m workin on a new routine that’s not where I want it yet, but I can post my old one that got me there.

Incline dumbbell bench
Dumb bell bench
Declinebench
Leg press
Shoulder presses
Chestfly
Incline curls

Tuesday
Cable Row
Lat pulldown
Kroc rows (bent over dumbbell rows)
Leg curl
Upright row
Barbell shrugs
Hammer curls

Thursday
Military press
Squats
Front squats
Shoulder press
Standing dumbbell curl

Looks like shite but you’ll make some decent gains off of it. Once I finish fine tuning my new routine I’ll post it (I’m doing it now but I’m constantly changing shit)

fkn lol was this supposed to prove something sweetie? u are just obese lmfao

You're getting dud gear.

I don't belive that.

This post makes me sad, lifing for about 8 years, roided for the last 13 months, blast and cruise(have low t now from an injury or never would have started) I look better and lift better, you pack effort. After a year on gear I bench 405 for 5, 455 for one

I am an ultra-noob (started lifitng seriously last october/november) and my physique almost looks like yours. What the hell have you been doing, dude?

Forgot to copy Friday routine
Friday
Dead lifts
Tbar row
Krok rows
Cable row
Dumb bell bench
Barbel curls

Fatceps gonna fat

Just fucking with you though, but time to cut hard for real

Awful thread so posting here. BF estimate?

6'3 97kg, i'm guessing 25-30%?

Want to recalculate my TDEE because i've definitely been a bit cheeky on the allowance

Ya I never got into lifting to look like that meme zyzz. At 6’2 I’m pretty intimidating to most normies. I just lift to be big and strong, and because I enjoy it.
I’m only cutting because my gf wants me to for the wedding later on this year. :/

Got a shitty side view but its the best i can get in this hotel

Yeah about 30, you got high estro and cortisol too, that's why you hold them love handles so hard, I was the same way, work on your stress, take some dim

theres no way this is real. theres just no way one could fuck up so badly in so many areas at once to end up failing on this broad a spectrum

>because my gf demands it
AAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA
*breathes in forcefully*
AHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAhahahaaAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
does she demand you to prep tyrones cock too?

Oh yeah I was just messing with you, you look strong, honestly I feel like I get hit on more when I'm at a higher bf than lower, takes a lot of work to get that big natty good work. I never got into being super cut, only cut to about 10-12% once and lost so much performance, I personally like to be around 14% gives me good performance and I don't look fat, bodybuilding is silly to me I compete in strongman (just as a hobby for fun nothing serious)

Eh, it’s not so bad. It’s for the wedding and it makes her happy. I don’t see what not.

If my wife needed to shed some weight id tell her, have before and she did, nothing wrong with doing it for her, don't mind these weeabo virgins

Is push/pull/legs objectively the best routine?

Will I get big and strong if I do 5 major compounds each day for 5x5?

Ya, lowest I ever got was around %14 percent in the marine corps ages ago. I turn thirty in a few days I’m just not as worried about it as I used to be back then. A bit of body fat don’t bother me like it did, that said though, I’m gonna cut hard for the wedding just to see what I look like. Plus, gonna go to Europe and shame the Eurotrash during the honeymoon. Should be gewd.

Bane of my existence these love handles. At least they're not too obvious when clothed.

How 2 reduce estro, just stop my 5 in a row faps?

I already eat a lot of apparently testosterone boosting foods and limit my intake of sugar.

Have you tried putting in effort and volume?

Lmao I’m way more fit than my gf.
I’m just not nitpicky about it all. She wants to cut and lift together all summer. Sounds good to me, she’s gonna be cooking all the meals so it’s win win for me. Gotta get back on thermos tho. Not lookin forward to it because it gives me weird ads dreams usually.

She’s still smol, no a land whale lol.

She just has no muscle to speak of lmao

Dim, DIINDOLYLMETHANE, increasing test alone won't do it, dim helps your buddy get the estro out, test alone will actually up your estro. Dim is naturally occurring in broccoli and stuff like that too but it's easier to get a ton of it from pill form

Noice, cheers lad, I did wonder what the fuck you meant by DIM.

Will try it out. Thanks again.

Miring that bloat friendo

No problem, helped me shed mine, well that and fasted cardio on yohimbine

Go to onion general. Onionbro got tested before and after onions and his estrogen got reduced by 66% (!)

Worth a shot,

onions are filled with quercetin, which is a flavonoid that decreases estrogen and increases nitric oxide.

Do I have to meme and eat them raw?

>roiding for this

B L O A T
L
O
A
T

I'm confused. How poor is your training and diet regime to roid and look like that?

We have no clue. Only credible source who tried this is onionman (and the study with rats) and both ate raw.

I would go with raw and cooking can destroy some components and you don't want to do this for nothing. Many anons recommend lime juice with it for the taste

>Lifted since 14
>Roided at 19

Oh shit nigger are you retarded?

Roid to extend puberty, not during fucking puberty. Puberty is basically natures roiding.

Puberty, 19..... Uwutm8

I'm 23 and still going trough puberty

I think your gear was fake...

If you are in puberty at 23 your endocrine system is fucked.

Are you tall?
You have muscles on you under the fat.. Arms are pretty big. Cut a little you probably look pretty good irl

Some people dont respond well to roids.. Not much to do about that

No some people don't put the work in with roids, everyone responds well, they are just not the magic people think they are, more work us needed to get the effects than natty not less, people expect to roid and half ass workouts here and there and get joocy, doesn't work like that

Height wise Roids speed up the locking of growth plates. Depending on your genetics most males fully cease normal growth cycles by 21 with some going all the way to 25.

However, muscle mass wise, you peak at 19 but and go all the way to mid-20's where you develop your final set of masculine traits. This is because at these years you can eat wtf you want and not really worry unless its just eating and not working out. Then you start to decline mid-late 20's and by 30 you are in test drop mode and put fat on just looking at a burger.

Therefore the best time to roid is at earliest when your are 21, with the best benefits around 26.

fuck you