Is HGH a better alternative to Roids

Other urls found in this thread:

testofuel.com/tf/does-a-ketogenic-diet-affect-testosterone-levels/
ast-ss.com/do-testosterone-levels-go-up-or-down-after-weight-training-ive-read-different-studies-that-report-both-responses-can-you-give-me-your-insights-on-this/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamma-Aminobutyric_acid#Pharmacology
lewrockwell.com/2017/07/bill-sardi/making-genetic-flaw/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4833140/
youtube.com/watch?v=3C79hy2mU10
studiomoh.com/fun/census/results.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Plausibly

Captcha: alpha ..

Do you like bone growth? Cos thats how you get bone growth.

...on every fucking bone surface you have, cheeks, chin, forhead

>L-DOPA
>Mucuna pruriens, a tropical legume, has processed extracts up to 99%

>L-tryptophan metabolizes to niacin (and NAD, which is shown reversing aging)
>niacin and niacinamide are in stores as well

>keto
>hypoglycemia
>eliminating milk
>reducing IGF-1; potentially DHT (as test is correlating with carbs, albeit with flimsy controls)

If it's produced through nutrition and proper regimes (logically, lifting every 24hrs. for optimizing growth stimulation, etc.), there's gene expression it's adhering to.

Keto increases test

I'm a 19 year old 5'6" manlet will it help me grow?

testofuel.com/tf/does-a-ketogenic-diet-affect-testosterone-levels/

It's possible affecting test in odd ways though.

ast-ss.com/do-testosterone-levels-go-up-or-down-after-weight-training-ive-read-different-studies-that-report-both-responses-can-you-give-me-your-insights-on-this/

GABA is shown increasing GH.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamma-Aminobutyric_acid#Pharmacology

>other nutrition
>>Testing genetically engineered mice for responsiveness to vitamin C, for replicating inherent-production in standard mice, evidences that supplementation provides their health and lifespan
>>.4%, equivalent to 15g / gal. water

lewrockwell.com/2017/07/bill-sardi/making-genetic-flaw/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4833140/

>vitamin C extending lifespans
>NAD reversing aging

You should instead focus on breeding with a Goddess so your children will have the gains you never had.

Doesn't most of /fraud/ use both roids and HGH?

women with pretty faces and skinny bodies will breed sons with pretty faces and skinny bodies you retard

I don't even roid tbqh.

>breed sons with skinny bodies
Not true.

not the way you like

gh is known to only increase muscle size, not performance

a woman that tall and skinny probably has marfan syndrome or something similar

Say that to my fucking face, bitch.

you must use hgh for a minimum of 6 months before you can see any noticable difference. You dont have that much money. you roid faggot

how expensive is hgh srs

About 10x the cost of test per month.

Unless you got Ibutamoren (MK-677). It's a GH secretagogue that's only $70 for a 3-4 month supply

>regular ol gymcel neets from Veeky Forums
>affording HGH
That shit is fucking expensive. Maybe some of them take som precursor peptides (from chinese bathtubs that probably don't even work) but that's it.

not if your growth plates have fused, which has likely happened already.

if I took roids or HGH it would ruin my cuteness

>tfw big meathead but 28" waist
rekt

Having used HGH in high amounts of 4-10iu per day for years, no.
Growth hormone on its own will help you sleep better, lower your body fat without changing your diet, make your skin look younger, gradually heal any injured joints you have, makes your hair grow faster and stop some hair loss, and make you feel younger overall.

Growth hormone taken on its own in higher doses will also give you instant carpal tunnel in both hands, inhibit the function of your thyroid gland, cause stomach problems, increase and then decrease your insulin sensitivity over time, lower your sex drive, make you bloated as hell all hours of the day, and most of all it is ungodly expensive if you want the good stuff.

However, HGH used alongside steroids and levothyroxine or T3 is the holy grail. Steroids are the only drugs you need to become massive, but in order to take it to the giant bodybuilder level you will have to add in HGH, and then insulin to go even further. I went from 195 lbs to 230 lbs using steroids alone, and then 230 lbs to 270 lbs by adding HGH into the mix. I dabbled with insulin but the stuff is too Spooky for me. You really can kill yourself with slin.

After a dislocated vertebrae, torn quadricep, triceps tendon damage, torn pec, and a whole list of other injuries, I chose to use HGH on its own for a few years. It helped heal some injuries but considering the trade off of the side effects, it’s not worth it. Use a low dose of test and T4 with at least 4iu of HGH if you want to get your money’s worth. When you hear about people using growth hormone replacement therapy to feel younger they are also using testosterone replacement as well. HGH does little on its own.

Pianoman said his head grew 4 inches the first time he used HGH...

... and he did it again lol

40 seconds in. Those head gains.
youtube.com/watch?v=3C79hy2mU10

Sounds like financial gearing tbqh.

Proper nutrition, casein..

Protips:

Antioxidants are protective of dopamin receptors; so it's helpful realizing how effective some sources are -- specifically ground cloves (ORAC values) vs. garlic (obviously interactive with vitamin C for being powerful enough — seemingly quick enough — for increasing NO production).

What site is that

What about test + t3/t4 without hgh?

Where do I take this gay archetype test?

>Where do I take this gay archetype test?
Never mind, found it.

>What site is that
studiomoh.com/fun/census/results.php