Just fucked a bbw that looks like this. cellulite feels so good

just fucked a bbw that looks like this. cellulite feels so good..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sE6XnsmlPh8
webmd.com/women/guide/lipedema-symptoms-treatment-causes#1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The absolute state of Veeky Forums

stop the fat shilling
saged

>cellulite feels so good
I disagree
I almost got married to a fat pig in another life and you end up avoiding the cellulite after a year or two

desu I'd do it once just out of curiosity

I'm going to vomit

how'd you even manage to find her pussy, let alone get your dick past those chubby chunks

How is her top half so skinny compared to her lower half?

my goal for '18

........Are you just rubbing your dick back and fourth on the cellulite?

Sure you enjoyed it

You don't you just fuck the fat lmao

Greentext your experience my man.

>fuck her doggy
>my hand actually sinks in to her ass cheeks to the point I cant see my hands any more
>hump like crazy
>cum on thighs

Are you black

>my hand actually sinks in to her ass cheeks to the point I cant see my hands any more

youtube.com/watch?v=sE6XnsmlPh8

I don't know why I have this fetish but I envy you. Where do I find an extreme whale to harpoon with my dick?

Congrats user. I once had a girl like that and it was amazing.

Feabie

No joke how do you pleasure a girl like this, even when she's not as big as OP pic but 6ft tall?

I can't manage to get my dick very far in any position other than missionary

Her riding me felt good as fuck and I probably could have cum just by going in her thighs, but It must have sucked for her cos my dick didn't even make it an inch into her pussy with all her thigh meat in the way

I'm used to banging petite girls shorter than me but Veeky Forums fetishes have fucked me up

Have sexed 2 whales. Missionary is best, cowgirl is good if you aren't scared of suffocating via blubber overdose. Also, foreplay for as long as you can stand it. T H I C C chicks have graced my penis with the best blowjobs of all.

BREH.. it’s a fantasy of mine to phuck a pear like Asshley .. how did you do it? Where did you meet her? How was it?

webmd.com/women/guide/lipedema-symptoms-treatment-causes#1
lipedema I would guess

Brap posting is a gift