What to do?

Hi there,

lost 50 kg, got my puberty gyno cut out and got my hanging stomach removed.

My weight is around 77kg now while being 6'0.

Can i look decent in summer? I would like to lose around 7 kg.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b40QdTRaqFk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Backshot.

you just had to lay a cucumber in there didnt you

>Japanese tattoos
>Native American tattoo
The fuck are you doing user? You want to go to Thailand and get one of those homemade Buddhist monk tattoos on your back next?

No but desu i want to get an full body tattoo in the next year probably proabably irezumi.

I suggest you get on SARMs asap

i have some test c laying around, 50 tabs arimidex, 100 tabs nolva and 100 tabs clomid. Dont know if i should keep cutting or not. The weight on the scale doesn't change at the moment and thats frustrating.

Ignore this guy. SARMs are snake oil that still shut down your natural test production with none of the benefit of actual steroids.

If you're dedicated enough you've had surgery already, maybe try a basic Test cycle. You've certainly got the potential to throw on mass.

Nice cock btw

What? Not all SARMS are suppressive and is backed up by science and have legitament use cases. Osterine for example was devoldped to prevent muscle degeneration. A good run on SARMs to test out the waters before jumping in to a roid cycle and PTC stop spreading FUD. SARMs are proven to work pal.

yo! congrats on the surgery. i've got some other stuff to take care of but in a few years i plan on getting my stomach and love handles taken care of, but my ass is really bad. did you only have the stomach done? i carry a lot of weight in my legs and ass so when i was 300lbs it was pretty bad and now i'm dealing with what will almost definitely be two surgerys worth of loose skin. can you tell me anything about the procedure or recovery process?

again, amazing job brother.

Thank you my friend.

As you can imagine i dont have the best skin around my whole body. The worst thing has been my stomach - that ruined my whole selfesteem. i only had the stomach done, cost 6000€. Of course i have a flabby ass too but who cares.
Recovery was hard, had to wait 6 weeks until i was allowed to lift again. But started walking after 10 days. You can google "Big tummy tuck" - this procedure is with reataching the abs to the right position again. Wish you the best. It will be worth the pain.

bumperino

how much did the gyno surgery cost you? how long did you save up for it?

Go B L O A T W A V E

nothing. This shit could have been cancer so my surgeon just cut that stuff out.

you've undergone two plastic surgery procedures, you're a man, and you're how old?

oh shit really? i may go get an appointment to get it checked out, could get some free gyno surgery

I even got four - the first two to get the cancerous shit cut out, the third one to the correct the right nipple and the fourth for my stomach. I wanted to be kim kardashian2. I am 26.

yeah but i live in germany. dont know where you are located. because muh healthcare.

READ STICKY

im in the uk so its possible, nhs is usually pretty stingy though

ah nice. I had around 120grams of stuff inside my tits on each side.. Dont know how bad you have it

How satisfying was it to have the shit cut out from behind your tits? I fantasize about it

pretty good because i could wear t shirts and had a nice chest then lol

mines like this, probably about half of yours

get it done then. should be no problem.

bump

>gyno removed

I wouldn't have noticed if you had not told us, looks great

are u a girl (male)?

can you break down the recovery more precisely?

how long were you in bedrest? how long till you could comfortably move?

I'm probably gonna do the ass first bc it affects the size of my pants whereas t-shirts fit just fine with a bit of baggy skin at the bottom.

looks like I'm wearing a diaper vs just having to he careful about not lifting my arms high enough to give people a view of my disgusting midsection.

it all makes sex awful. fuck people who make their children obese. god damn.

pic related

guy in the pic has little to no muscle

thank you for your input.

are you pic how much did you lose and how tall are you?

yeah brother, that's me at roughly 170-175, 6'2". used to be 290 give or take at my worst, junior year of high school. 25 years old currently.

good work

looking good bro. good job.

on 27 september i had surgery. the first 5 days i could barely move, i could not stand up. my girlfriend had to help me all the time. after day 6 i could slowly walk again, by day 9 or 10 i could take full walks - this is also recommended surgeons. because bloodflow etc.

he made an incision above my crotch and cut everything away, the loose and the skin. he cut out the bellybutton and reattached it. there are some videos on youtube, check it out.

is your ass this awful? think about it - nearly no one is seeing you naked all the time desu. i am balding - have saggy skin - fucked pecs etc. try to be confident. if i were you i would only get my belly done. keep it up.

i appreciate the rundown. I have a roommate that of course works full time. how fucked would I be by myself for a full week?

and I appreciate support and the advice. definitely wanna fix my booty tho, it's a total wreck and as I said, definitely affects what I can wear and my silhouette. tummy is more obvious and invasive while naked but these are just my priorities.

this is hard to say because everyone is different in their pain threshold in my opinion. same as getting tattooed - person a says it is not bad, person b says he/she can't take it.

i am in a tummytuck group on facebook - there are mostly women. funny thing is everyone of these bitches wanted to tell me it didn't hurt lol

that's crazy but I believe it. as I understand it women have higher pain thresholds, the whole childbirth thing. maybe nothing really hurts after having your vagina torn asunder, which is certainly why a lot of these people are having the surgery.

oh shit I'm sorry, didn't know you were 290, taking that into account your tummy is really not that bad considering you're pulling it

youtube.com/watch?v=b40QdTRaqFk