Why do people think kylo is "swolo"?

Why do people think kylo is "swolo"?

Klinefelter's

5>4>8>7>>>R1>>>1>2

oh cmon man rouge one is better than return of the jedi, watch it again and tell me i'm wrong.

also for the prequels it's 1>3>2

I want to love return of the Jedi because the opening Jabba scenes and the throne room scenes with luke, vader, and sheev are top tier but the ewoks just drag it down so much.

Have you seen the average person? I don't mean the average gym-goer, just the average person. They look like shit, they know they look like shit, almost everyone they know looks like shit, and as a result their standards are in the shitter. It's good news for Veeky Forums, if you exercise at all and don't eat like a hippo with tapeworms they'll think you look good.

>I don't mean the average gym-goer, just the average person
Where is the difference? even in a gym there are mostly only a handful of swolios

Mfw that image looks absurdly photoshopped

Most people think pic related looks fucking huge.
Remember that easily 90% of the population are DYELs or fatsos

No no no, most people thank that's attractive, not "huge". Your brain automatically wrongly assumed that the rest of the world agrees with you "bigger = more attractive" non sense. Newsflash: not everyone shares your opinions and assumptions

Just saying what I've heard people say, buddy

>Most people think pic related looks fucking huge.
because of muscle definition and traps
>yfw you whine about working out on a fitness board because you want a "gf to fap on" but goose swoops in and steals your fg with a months worth of training

Jesus Christ he looks fat with deformed gyno.

This user got it right.

what in the absolute fuck is wrong with his gut and hips?

This.

II > III > IV > I > VI > V

How dare you

OP's photo is photoshopped.

This is the actual picture

He still looks fat with disproportionate gyno. His abdomen is way too wide.

this

what we consider skinny fat dyel is giant by normie standards

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

lol you can always tell how a woman types

umm sweetay that's a pretty sexist and ableist assumption ok, guess you have a lot of growing up to do

Name ONE thing wrong with the Ewoks

He's also wearing pants up to and past his belly button, so proportions will look off.

they're cannibals and ugly

This is unironically as good as film criticism gets from "Star Wars" fans.

>being a fan of starwars
hue at u

I was mocking "Star Wars" fans for being unable to critique film and fundamentally misunderstanding the filmic medium (hence the unjust denigration of the brilliant, breathtaking Attack of the Clones)

The truth

>le eggy babby murder
>brillant

Care to attempt to critique its cinematic and formal merits? Are you even able to?

Because he has the ideal male body

non-Whites

>Attack of the Clones
>brillian and breathtaking
wut