How much alcohol is too much?

How much alcohol is too much?

I love wine, red wine specifically.
When I get home from work I can easily drink a bottle of wine a day. (but no more than that) this leaves me drunk but obviously not slurring my speech or passing out drunk.

I also eat a high protein work out 5-6 days a week and want to gain muscle and lose fat.

Im around 88 kg and 6'2

Alcohol is the ultimate jew. A lot of useless callories for a headache, not worth.

>When I get home from work I can easily drink a bottle of wine a day.

Nigga you have an alcohol problem

Don’t listen to the haters. You can still eat a high protein work out 5-6 days a week if you want.

Take a month off alcohol and evaluate how it made you feel.

>How much alcohol is too much?

hard to pinpoint threshold but nigga one bottle a day is definitely too much

T. Alcoholic.

Who else is doing no booze 2018?

>drinking poison

Over 40 mg of alcohol a day and you start metabolizing it to acetaldeyde, which is toxic and causes fibrosis of the liver, and directly to acetylcoa, so you bypas insulin regulation and convert it directly to fats > fatty liver.

t. Med student.

>bottle of wine a day

I used to do the same, except a lot of times I'd drink more once I got the ball rolling.

It's hurting your muscle and life gains. I get better sleep and am a lot more productive during the day since I've quit drinking. It's also easier to follow a diet without taking into consideration massive amounts of useless calories.

Stop drinking the liquid Jew unless you're at a social event.

You're drinking because you don't want to exist in your natural state of mind. You're avoiding something you should be good at. You wouldn't avoid an exercise you can't perform properly would you? No, you'd work hard to get your form dialed in so you can make gains with it.

You can get through life drinking like this, but to do so would be like knowing you have poor form and continuing to lift like that anyway. And we ain't about that shit bruh, so sober up and go get after some mental gains.

How much is that in ml?
>measuring alcohol in mg

Lots of adult men can enjoy a beer or a glass of liquor now and then without having any problems.

Are you retarded ?
It obviously depends on the alcohol proof.
Percentage goes by mgalcohol/100 ml total.
Do your math.

sorry OP you're alcoholic

>How much alcohol is too much?

When it starts to have negative impact on your life.

>autistic sperging
>DO THE MATH
kys

Are you retarded?
100ml of 60% vodka equals 60 ml alcohol equals 600ml 10% stout beer.

Dude try not drinking for a month, you'll see how fucking difficult it is to drop this shit. Once you realize you're addicted, you'll be able to start your recovery.

I feel you man, I've been struggling with this shit for 20 years, it's hard but it's worth it I think, health wise.

> 60% vodka
I don't think I ever saw a 60% vodka. Maybe a śliwowica, but not plain vodka.

I know this is cliche to say but I'm not addicted. it's just something I enjoy doing and i developed a taste for red wine, i dont drink anything else.

Iv gone months and years without drinking on many occasions during my life....il just work out more or read or something.

no biggie

Well that's exactly what I told myself many years ago, but obviously my experience is not yours.

Still, starting today give it 30 days without wine, see how it feels. If someone offers you a drink, tell them you're on antibiotics or something. Just give it a shot, it's an interesting experiment. 1 month!

Will do. thanks for the advice bro.

till the 12th of February, it is

Fugg XD

That's some Finno-Ugric bullshit right there, I only accept slavic vodka XD

How many ml is in a beer for reference?

I'm sure I am by quantitative standards.im alright with it though.
I don't get hangovers and I don't talk to anyone who is likely to form a lasting impression of me when I'm drunk.

My only concern is that I'm making my muscles waste and getting fat. I still weigh the same as ever but I feel a little less strong physically since i started drinking again last summer

> literally googled 60% vodka

Kys faggot, every standard vodka is 38-40%

The only answer, dont believe (((anyone))) and try it for yourself.

That's too much, m8.
If you're anything like me that'll eventually turn into 2 bottles, then 2 bottles and a sneaky extra glass while cooking dinner, then 2 and 2 glasses, etc.
Up until you're almost starving yourself eating less than 1000 calories a day because anything more and your drinking causes you to gain weight.

If you can quit, do it. Your body will thank you.

I stopped drinking last year and am having a surprisingly easy time of it.
If I feel like being intoxicated, and it's not a special enough occasion to break my streak, I drink a few non-alcoholic beers and vape a small amount of weed.
It's not the same, but it helps

That's why you only drink shots of superalcoholics you retard.

>the absolute state of burger education
Dude it's not hard, you multiply the volume of the beer bottle x alcohol concentration and you get alcohol mg jesus.

I've gone from drinking a bottle of vodka most saturdays to completely cutting it out of my life as of the start of this year

I'm struggling but gotta keep going! I want to box this year

Red wine is good
For you. In moderation.

alcohol is for dorks

Good job, keep at it.
Just think about what the liquid jew will have done to you by the age of 50 if you need motivation.
You want your descendants to have a grandfather, right?

>That's why you only drink shots of superalcoholics you retard.
What the fuck are you even trying to say.
>Dude it's not hard, you multiply the volume of the beer bottle x alcohol concentration and you get alcohol mg jesus
So mg = ml? Why didn't you just say that you stupid ass.
>this mad to be proven wrong
Stay a little bitch faggot.

Addiction is a funny thing.
First time I quit drinking it was one of the hardest experiences of my life.
Second time I quit drinking and it was pretty much effortless, just don't buy alcohol.
Point is just because it's easy now doesn't mean it'll always be easy.
Quit while it's easy, just drink on special occasions

>So mg = ml? Why didn't you just say that you stupid ass.

Nope, % on the bottle is always per volume, not per mass. Also, 1ml of alcohol doesn't weigh 1g, that only works for pure water, but let's say it's very close so okay. 1g is 1000mg. That retard who mentioned mg is talking out of his ass.

Typical beer (half a liter, 5%) is about 20 grams of pure alcohol.

625 calories per bottle of wine
365 day per year
3500 calories per pound of fat.

625 * 365 = 228125 calories per year

228125 / 3500 = 65.179 EXTRA pounds of fat a year.

If you drink a bottle of wine everyday, you feel like shit. Period. It is poison. Not a pussy poison either, a horrific poison.
If you slowly worked yourself up to that level of intake, you might not even know you feel like shit. Which isn't surprising, considering that you have been poisoning the thing you use for knowing stuff.

Not him but, not all alcoholics feel like shit all the time.
When I quit I was expecting to feel great, but I just kept feeling the same.
Not everybody gets hangovers.
That being said it's a good idea to quit anyhow

how bad is 12 beers a night?

Are slavs really bitches like this?

Some ancient slav said that 40% is optimal, higher than that and it started evaporating or someshit.

try drinking smoothies instead. not even kidding.

the reason they have sugary snacks like donuts and shit at AA is because alcoholics are also breaking a sugar addiction.

If you do vegetable/fruit smoothies instead, you'll feel great and might not even crave the booze

>try drinking smoothies instead.

this just happened to me. I was drinking either a three/six pack of high % beer each night or between 1/4 and 1/2 a bottle of whiskey. started drinking green smoothies and didn't even care about booze anymore.

I dont drink during the week, only a few on the weekends when out with friends,

find something else to do after work, be productive

same. I WISH I got hangovers. Would've made quitting earlier a lot easier. Probably would've never started in the first place if I couldn't EASILY bounce into work in the morning after blacking out the night before.
I'm sure my genetics will only get me so far with that though