Is this a correct deadlift form? why does she hump the air like that when she stands up straight?

is this a correct deadlift form? why does she hump the air like that when she stands up straight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5M13EBl_jF0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Beats

yes it is

Is deadlifting the ultimate pleb lift?
Why else would basic thots love it so much?

the form isn't bad, but she's exaggerating the lockout a bit. lots of people do that, but it's not necessary.

me on the back

>190lb
>belt

upper back is rounding a bit

Upper back rounding is not a problem

>tfw no Veeky Forums gf

Look at her elbows when dropping, no that is not correct, those joints are taking a beating. Especially if you are tired doing that is not good cause you might be sloppy. If you go for pb sure do that but not for every fucking rep

this is her first video, before she became a gym thot
in the description she claims it's her first deadlift ever and it's 135 lbs
>135 lbs = 61kg
>when I worked in construction I could pickup the 25kg bag of cement
>but not two bags (that would be 50kg)
am I literally weaker than this girl or is deadlift that much disconnected from real world scenarios? I'm 6'0, 187 lbs (183cm, 85kg) and not a toothpick more of a skinnyfat but I can't believe I'm this dyel ;_;

>implying that's not a controlled descent
DYEL?

cement bags are gonna be harder to carry than a barbell

shouldnt the head and spine be in one line instead of her looking up

I started DL with 3x8 60kg.
195cm, must've been 85 kilos back then.

Look again, elbows snap every time she grounds. Imo that is not controlled and will lead to problems if she doesn't adjust.

>190 lbs
>belt
>mixed grip
>dropping the weights
Holy fuck that hurt to watch

You're talking out your ass. Only way for that to not happen is doing touch n go, but that's not an actual DEADlift then.

So what? She is shocking her elbows every time she does that, why do you think people who work jackhammers longterm get's fucked up?
I'd rather lift lighter with control than heavier and with fucked up grounding.

Is that's normal I do not drop weight this fast? I'm usually going for fast lift - slow put.

In my opinion thrusting your pelvis forward and flexing your glutes at the top of a deadlift is essential to the lift. It should be done in a slower and more controlled manner than she is doing it though.

Do you seriously not know what locking out is?
Might as well have been slamming them. At least they look like bumper plates

1. Hips rising
2. Dropping weight

gotta hyperextend that lumbar for ultimate gains, right babe?

Her mannerisms make me want to rip a phonebook in half

I find that putting it down slow leads to straining your lower back

>set it up very carefully
>roll the bar anyway when grabbing

Otherwise I see no issue.

Then totally drop the weight, don't dropslam.

Deload and get stronger then, faggot. If you cant put the weight down you shouldn't be lifting it up.

Lifting a weight inches off the floor for a few seconds without having to move with it is a lot easier than carrying the same weight. More muscles used when you have to actually walk with the weight.

I've never seen anyone put a DL down gently

>Feet are too close together
>leans back at peak
>locks knees
>has a vagina

Yoga's in the next room, thot

her hips are too low. however, like 90% of people who deadlift in the gym pull with their hips too low, so it's not uncommon

>beats
>Belt
>Mixed grip
>190lbs

Holy fucking kek. I didn't start using a belt till I got past 400lbs.

jej

>lifting 86kg with a belt
>not holding at the peak of the exercise
Fucking women

Please fuck off with your bad advice.

Fucking new years ruins Veeky Forums every time

I prefer to have few thots in gym room, it's better this way. May they lift their memes, yogapants is my fetish.

he's right though. a bit of thoracic flexion is fine under heavy loads. its lumbar flexion that should worry you

That must be why it's imperative to keep your knees locked when you land from a jump.

Go see Simon Otero deadlift you fucking cuck

>5x6 diddylift

Why the hell would you do that?

You are fucking retarded AND weak.

Never said that. You lift as you please but longterm repeated shocks like that are not good for you. And again, especially when tired.

On the other hand I'd rather have sore elbows than herniate a disc on descent.

I do, same wheight as her but I'm only like 3 months in and cutting.
180cm
78kg
I let it down slowly, don't use a belt and over grip

This is the most obvious mistake nobody seems to mention

>3 months in and cutting
may I ask why?

I want to loose fat

So you don't think a jumper should keep their knees locked when they land?

>that back overextension at the top of the rep
Felt slight snap even from watching that shit.

You always can deadlift much more than what you can lift in real life scenarios.

The barbell is designed to be the easiest thing to grip on, you can't compare it to a bag

Confirmed for deadlifting babbyweight

Is that 1pl8?

can't you read?

No, it isn't
Fuck off

Apples and pears.
The ground does not jump back at you when you land, weights do. I never said locked anything, I said control.

Also ball players and long jumpers often fuck up their knees.

Repeated heavy shock to joints is not good, that is the entire point im making.

You fucking retard.

fuck off with your 2 plate deadlift 1RM lmfao

Barbell has a center of mass that's consistent. I tried carrying a 3'x3' horse stable mat that weighed ~30 pounds, and it was a hassle. The weight kept shifting and I couldn't get a grip on it.

But that's the issue, she's not. You don't know how to body works, nor how to lift properly.

Are you retarded? Here is the world record raw deadlift at 1015lb. He puts it down gently as a baby. You have zero excuse to be slamming your 135 like you're working on the railroad.

youtube.com/watch?v=5M13EBl_jF0

m8..... I'm 5'8" 116 lbs and at work I throw 3 bags of 25lb cat litter over my shoulder.

oly fuck, Guile is so old!

I would like the head + neck a little bit more neutral

other than that it is pretty good form

absolute faggot

You are a dyel but she's pretty strong if she started with that

75lb is only 34kg, that's not much more
also
>cat litter

that's the only bad part but it's pretty bad. your spine should be neutral as possible and this is a non neutral movement

would still fuck

>is deadlift that much disconnected from real world scenarios?

bingo. I worked for funeral homes doing pickups. I'd rather do a 325 diddly than pick some fuckin 180lb fuck off the ground.

>being surprised that a human being who is not perfectly balanced on each end and more difficult to grip is harder than a barbell designed to lift with

There's a reason why 1/2/3/4 is not considered strong.

isn't the form not good? i thought the bar is supposed to start to 'float' up when the dips are being driven down?

I know, her form looked decent then I saw her over extend and literally snap on the lockout.
Made me nervous desu

hips* not dips

>meme grip

trashed

The only problem is over extending the hips at the end of the rep. A lot of noobies with decent form do it for a stronger lockout. That's really bad form honestly. Good way to get a pinched nerve in your lumbar spine. Like see how her hips come out far at lockout? You really never want to push your hips past the point of standing up straight because then the mechanics of your spine get all fucked up.

Some dude was bitching about her elbows being locked when the weight hits the ground at the end of the rep. It's not the worst thing ever, I personally know that already but if she gets elbow pain she will just change her form slightly maybe take a week off and keep deadlifting. Elbows aren't a big deal. It's mostly shoulders, knees and back you gotta really pay attention to.

She needs better grip strength if she is going on a 5x5 with mixed grip. Oh but I forgot she won't take a single word of my advice because I'm part of the patriarchy.

IMO weight seems to heavy for her.

that image always makes me kek

Know a guy who fucked up his spine by going to far back and he was by no means weak. So check yourself

See:

If that's how you want to justify how weak you are. A guy who is smaller than your average girl can sling 75 lbs on his shoulder but a 187 lb "man" has trouble with 110 lbs.

>all these angry soyboys

Fuck off, the only negative thing about any of this was her slight hyperextension at the top.

i could dl 110kg before i even started trt. sorry m80

decent form on all but the last rep, there was a bit of hitching.

also she should stop over extending her lowerback at the lockout and use her glutes to lockout instead, or else say hello to snapcity my friend

dyel detected

>beats
>belt for babbyweight
>switch grip
>exaggerated lockout and instantly dropping weight afterward
0/10 would not fug

l2ded retard

this guy must've heard rounding your back is bad as general advice not realizing it means don't round your lower back, your upper can round a bit no problem.

That's just a variation that puts more work into the lower back and can wear your core out before your legs.

Why you'd want to end your dl set due to your core instead of legs is beyond me, I'd use the GHB instead or do paused for the double-benefit of more leg and core work

Virginal fedora-wearing white knight loser detected.

>form

it's fine

>5x6 for deadlifts

total garbage

hit 418 today, did I do good?