What you care about.

13% increase in free test

66% refuction in female hormones

This kills the soyboi

>38 years old

Noiceee

Ty for the effort bro

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Sage goes in all fields!

Not as sexy as 300% more test.
But free test is the important!

People asked me to.

So, we're still eating our daily onions right?

Fuck yes we're all gonna make it lads.

Wtf dont listen to that faggot lol

Thanks for this mate.

Now we just need another fresh body to try out other varieties of onion I reckon, or a couple others to confirm.

What was your onion routine again? Just red's? How many? Etc

I am continuing to do so.

holy fuck it actually worked

Maybe in 6 months this 13% will turn into an 88% or something.

Starting as well next week. Thanks for showing us da wae Onion God. Praise be upon thee !

Suck a dick

Red
2 small a day or 1 med in 2 halves.

One lunchtime
One evening

Both with food.
Normally chopped with Olive oil.

Thanns for this mr onion. You did real science.

I will start onioning now.

>sage goes in all fields
>still doesn't put sage in name
kys

Praise benis! And onion of gains!

>allowing you to put sage in all fields

>People will actually think this is evidence.
Wow, wonder if anyone on Veeky Forums has even heard of a statistics course, much less taken one?

Nice job, A Friend

>every post a minute apart

fuck off with this samefagging thread

Agreed a sample of 1 is not ideal but it's the best I could do.

People could run their own test to add to the sample.

Seriously, thats all you did for a 13% free test increase? Thats so worth it it's ridiculous.

Are you going to continue, maybe test it again in 3 or 6 months time?

Thats why we need more people to get themselves some blood tests and see. Even if its marginal increases/decreases it'll be worth the look into. For science and shiet.

>perfection.jpg
how does my gf look

No

Thanks Onionbro, I waited eagerly for you results. The underage faggots of Veeky Forums are throwing a shitfit, but ignore them.

While the small sample size is definitely a problem, the main issue is that the sample will be inherently biased. The only way to determine if onion increase is correlated independently is to only change onion consumption, which is near impossible for the average person. And people on Veeky Forums, especially people obsessed enough with increasing test to eat raw onions are most likely going to have other test-boosting practices in place that will fluctuate throughout the experimentation phase and be confounding variables.

Thx Onionbro, I'll start onion-ing tommorow !

buddy

Drop shadow that should be next to her throat is not there, shoop again user

The shooping of the ass and waist is obvious to anyone but that was kinda implied I'm guessing

Finally someone does something productive on this board full of fucking talkers and weirdos

Looks like the kind of girl that would be a good fuck but that you never want to see again

As do all the Dindus

Onionbrah, should I add garlic ?

Like a Pixar character.

If you want shitty breath go ahead

I have been ROAD since thanksgiving. Feels great.

This

desu even if it doesnt increase test they're still ultra healthy

makes me want to get on the ROAD myself lad

0.03 free test into 0.035
your shbg went down which is why you have higher free test but your total test went down.
only onionfags would consider this result good, in the real world that change in your test levels has no effects at all. zero.

Do as my necessary name says

Nice! Not the increase I had hoped for but onions seems to be good aromatase blockers. I guess the increase in test isn't an increase in testosterone production but a decrease in testosterone being converted to estrogen.

Thank you bro, are you going to contiunue with the onions? Or maybe test some new test increasing stuff?

Believe it or not I have been eating the same stuff for 60 days.

20 days before (I had just changed to a very regimental diet)
40 days during

The same food for 60 days...

This, although redditors and other braindead faggots will take this as a 'definitive' proof of this working. I'm not against retards doing retarded shit but c'mon, this is getting cult-like.
I expect to see this on /r/nofap or whatever praised as the new coming of christ

Fucking negligeable difference. Hahaha what a moron you have to be to even consider eating those onions every fucking day for this. The estrogen probably came from Sth else like drinking alcohol or w/e too.
You have literally the same testosterone level, free test is variable as fuck just by the hour. You're still a fucking cuck, even bigger now cause you cuck yourself with onions.

What the fuck its real

t. soylent consumer

Thank you, OnionChad.

Yours truly,

OnionAcolyte

>says garlic breathe is shit
>eats raw onions

On the other thread.
Most sensible answer so far.

>To anyone who doesn't know. 17 Beta and Test are inversely correlated. Meaning if you have more 17 Beta the amount of test in your body WILL be reduced. Based on these results onionbrah has basically been taking a potent aromatase inhibitor.

Free test IS more important than total test too. Free test is test flowing in your blood that can be bound to androgen receptors and write DNA thus making more masculine characteristics OVER TIME (not overnight difference unless roiding.)

So in conclusion, onions are the opposite of soy. Not even meming.

>43 beta chromosomes
>not a soyish goyish
Pick one sweetea

Raw onions are good but the real Chad food is raw ginger

But you look like a bald soyboy yourself.
Also
>one person sample
>no over-time continuos checks
>no placebo onions
This experiment is as valid as the horoscope and doesn't follow any valid methods

never knew monster was around that long ago

>But you look like a bald soyboy yourself.
he was a (winning!) competing bodybuilder

How the fuck did you manage to hit 150 e2 anyway? That shit is difficult to achieve while blasting roids with no ai.

why the fuck are people so triggered by onionbros experiment? It's not like you have invested money on this, jesus.

Now we now onions are potent aromatase inhibitors, isn't that good?

Omg that makes him look less like a balding soyboy now and makes this study 100$ legit "!!!!! omg based BASED onionbrah btfoo these cuks!!!

>point out faulty methods
>OMG UR SO TRIGGERED WTF !!
ebin

>That jawline
>Soyboy
Even Mister Doctor Prof. Mike Mew would be mirin

Vegans are max trigged by this because they know only weak people will join their community.

>BIG SOY on full damage control

When did anyone imply this was some double blind study with 1000 participants? are you retarded?

>hysterical exaggerated imitation
dude

When people started claiming this was proof of 'oniens werkings omg'

Magic I guess.
No idea.
My diet is clean

300g chicken
250g lentils
Carrots
Leaks
Broccoli
Pepper
(Onions added)

Shake
50g protien
50g carbs

80g oats
Banana
40g dates
Table spoon penut butter
2 kewi

5 eggs
Peppers
40g cheese
Kale
(Onion)

Scoop protein
30g penut butter

No argument? I accept your concession

why don't you just go back to tumblr?

I just ate ½ red onion. I'm making liver for dinner so going to eat at least 1 whole onion cooked and the remaining ½ red raw.

You hate science I get it

You love estrogen i get it

How the fuck do you eat onions if you have no where to cook?

Yep, the change is so insignificant that daily flunctuations of your hormones and eating overall better cause more changes than this retareded onion meme

only fit is stupid enough to try something like this lmao

You have to eat them raw.

>being this triggered

Still, no one has ever said this was a legit scientific study but you keep raging on like a fucking child

there was a significant reduce in estrogen, something you might need

But you are sure acting like it is.

Keep chewing on that raw onion lmao, fucking lol your life

enjoy your gyno m8

You look like a true gentleman. Keep up the amazing work, buddy.

No argument huh? I accept your concession

>caring this much about people eating onions

Yes posting a single comment is 'caring this much'.
But I accept your concession

Kek, who the fuck cares about estrogen when its within normal ranges? His estrogen lowered and yet his test didnt increase jack shit.
>success
Low estrogen has no benefits.
Stupidity of onionmunchers is amusing

I'm not even part of the autismo sweetie. I'm a third party. I'll keep laughing at you being a retard about how someone else thinks and acts though.

>single comment

You have been soyposting like a sperg

Concession accepted

Yes, accept that I find it true that you're an idiot who competes for internetz points, congratulations.

Stop posting.

>Low estrogen has no benefits.

Yes. Low estrogen has literally no benefits, you need estrogen to build muscle.
Estrogen is a good thing unless its too high. And in this case it wasnt.

baka onionfags

Not until you start being socially adequate.

>you need estrogen to build muscle
t. picrel

>He doesn't know about onionbro
>He doesn't know people wanted him to trip in order to keep up with his onion progress
Off yourself you retarded nigger

I got bored and figured out this is the olympic stadium in Amsterdam

Heil Onions, Heil REAL Men, HEIL VICTORY

You retards are embarrassing