So /fit this faggot is saying that you can Cut and Bulk at the same time

So /fit this faggot is saying that you can Cut and Bulk at the same time.
Is it bullshit?
youtube.com/watch?v=Bz3AG-oCXTE

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14818186
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pretty much the only people who can gain muscle and lose bodyfat simultaneously are brand new beginners, especially if they're overweight, and steroid users

>calling jeff a faggot
please leave

Jeff fan boy, go and suck his dick

I won't click but I bet he is talking about eating more on days you workout and less in days you don't? That isn't new, user.

he’s not

Eat ONLY meat and veggies and you'll gain muscle and lose bodyfat no matter if you're beginner, intermediate or advanced.

Don't believe me? Try it yourself. You'll be surprised how your body transforms into looking "Okay" to looking fucking stacked and lean. When all you're giving your body is meat and veggies (ie protein and shit load of micronutrient dense low calorie food) your body has no option but to transform into a muscular and lean state.

Stop guzzling down all those insulin-resistance causing junk and you'll be surprised what happens.

Epic simply epic, you are so cool!

Nice common sense bro science there

ONly a genius can figure out you need protein, sleep, and not to overtrain to build muscle and burn fat

Guys don't want to spend 10 years to build lean muscle cleanly. Nobody has time for that shit. This fag mentions nothing about how much time it would take to do it cleanly, and it's way more inefficient than bulking

^^^^
This is really what it comes down to.

It's perfectly possible by eating a low calorie, high protein diet but it's much more efficient to bulk and then cut.

He is saing that you don't need a caloric surplus to build muscle mass, you only need a positive nitrogen balance.
So even if your cuting if you get a shit ton of protein using suplements, you can cut and bulk at the same time.

It's amazing how many youtube fitstars only need to get a good body and than post uninsightful broscience and make lots of money off saps

I just gave him a click for that shit and feel like killing mysefl

d-does this mean no fruit either :(

What if I do this 2 or 3 days out of the week? Will it also be beneficial?

Jeff is straight edge.

Any advice he gives is only worthwhile to other straight edge faggits.

Yes, no fruit.

No, you should it do all the time. You don't have to cut/bulk if you do this. As I said, if all you're consuming is protein and micro-nutrient dense low calorie vegetables your body literally has no option but to be muscular and lean.

Once you have achieved the muscular and lean body, you can begin to have cheat meals, like going out for drinks, eating out, or birthday parties etc, so long as 99% of your other meals are meat+veg only.

DO NOT START the cheat meals until your actually lean. I repeat - DO NOT START CHEAT MEALS UNTIL YOU'RE LEAN. The time it takes to get lean eating this way depends on where you start. If you're 20% bodyfat it will probably take around 3-6 months of 100% meals being only meat+veg.

Cheat meals on special occasions work great if you're lean and only eat meat+veggies 99% of the time, they don't work well if you're already consuming shit all the time, and at a high body-fat.

t. lowtest beta soyboy

Lol at criticizing king Jeffrey on Veeky Forums of all places. How dyelnoob are u?

Omg this btfoo!!!!

but mommy says pizza wednesday's is a tradition

You can tell her she can wait until your lean, after that she can suck the melted saucy cheese off your dick.

>i actually do this when i'm trying to eat clean. I just indulge in post workout carbs and spoil myself with fruit at times

One question:
Is Jeff the natural limit?

Depends. Maybe for his weight and size. But he can get bigger if he gained some more weight but it would make him a little less leaner

you need a certain amount of calories and protein to maintain and gain lean muscle mass, but you go beyond that you're just putting on fat. so if your diet and training is at that sweet spot you will build muscle while losing fat. This is jeff's logic

I hope you guys aren't hitting the buffet every day and eating 6000 calories thinking that the higher caloric surplus, the more muscle gain. Extra calories is just fat.

I legit can't believe he's natty

He is not that big, why would you think he is on roids?

Hes big and lean

He has too much information on his channel. Too much confusion

Bloatlet

for (You)

>calling one of the few respectable men in fitness a faggot
kill yourself you subhuman cuck i hope you get cancer

He's past 40s, getting older and older and both bigger and leaner, heh. Btw way bigger and leaner than first athlean-x videos, when he already looked natty limit.

Most normies in our society aren't fit so we tend to assume that anybody who isn't fat in his 40's is a roider.

Not my point tho.
He already had at least a decade of lifting under his belt, already was lean and muscular, then in very short period of time got way bigger and way leaner. The fact that he's 40s only adds to it. He's on trt, minimum.

t. brainlet who doesn't understand insulin resistance or how it affects body composition

Hey retard, type 1 diabetics are actually able to get lean very easily.
I'll give you one hint at why that is.

It's mostly new lifters who started just seeing their little natty gains who believe frauds like Jeff are actually natty. Experienced natty lifters understand that his physique, at his age is almost unattainable even with great genetics

Hypothetical question which only dyels will ignore:
1) Bench, Deadlifts, Leg press, chinups
2) Squat, Bench, Rows (any: cheat, chest supported, pendlay, yates, kroc, whatever)
If you could only do 1 or 2, what would you do and why?
(Knowing you guys, 99% will probably say the one with the squats because squats but I'm still curious)
strawpoll.me/14818186

This guy is so annoying.

>looking for exercises to grow delts
>» this 3 exercises will get you massive delts”
> talked for 15 mins on end, grabs a crayon and draws on his body to show you some bs, process to show you the exercices for 10 secs on bad camera angles
>end up having no idea what the fuck was going
> plz subscribe

Fuck this guys seriously, i aint got time for your science just show me what works

He means, eating a protein surplus while in a caloric deficit?

It's that called 'lean gains'?

Why is this guy at all respected here?

>no squats
>click bait content
>now this

NON-NEGOTIABLE

Squats are for reddit beard fags that need hip replacement at 30 cuz "muh squats tho"
the virgin lift

hes natty and proud.

STOP THIS