>Boogie will never lose the w-

Oh.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2X9iVmJQuXM
sciencealert.com/the-true-story-of-a-man-who-survived-without-any-food-for-382-days?perpetual=yes&limitstart=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm happy for him

-ife
Well he did lose her lmao

He literally had to have a doc tie off his stomach so he would stop recording himself eating to a slow death for pitty money.

>avatar is now a cartoon rendition of him doing the soy mouth

unironically what did he mean by this

I think he's probably more woke than we realize, but he also knows who pays his bills and has to appease them.

TOTAL SAVAGE

kys SAGE

With even a moderate amount of effort shouldn’t weight be melting off at his size?

I genuinely don't know how people can be so fat, is there no discipline or guilt?

what kind of friends do they have to not advise them

Golly gumdrops! how impressive is it that he managed to lose weight once he had surgery to shrink his stomach to the size of an apple, what a monumentous achievement

10/10

Do fatties who get lap band surgery ever end up killing themselves by rupturing their stomach with too much food?

how is he that heavy what the fuck

the transformation from fat fuck to nu-male has begun...

Why did he just not eat less?

Friendly reminder that this fat fuck cuck has outlived your precious Rich piano.

How will Veeky Forums ever recover

>This thread again
I don't get why you guys love talking about this fat shit.

I'm a vegan and this post is the fucking bomb

This shit is happening.

youtube.com/watch?v=2X9iVmJQuXM

No respect left for this guy, only pitty.

daily reminder, if youre not 400 lbs youre DYEL

wtf is that thing hes sucking on at 1:30? Pressurized food injectable?

dr pepper

I'm a bomb and this post is fucking the vegan.

He's gonna make it Bros. He just had to cut that woman out of his life.

He's still going to die before he hits 240

Went from Twinkie boy to soyboy I guess

Yes, just eating 3-4k a day would have brought him down to his current weight.

Yeee

spbp

What the hell is this guy doing? Holy shit I want to know his diet. He can't be eating clean and be that big for this long.

Literally eating 3k calories would make him lose weight.

How much fucking food does this cunt eat?

1. yes
2. Boogie's surgery wasn't a lap band

This is the only secure, level headed answer. This place has complained about fat people being lazy since Veeky Forums was created. And this is someone who is influential in their circle, they will probably encourage others to lose the weight too.

fuck you for being a vegan but this post is fucking bomb

All of it

>under 400
>400
>BMI of 60
>TWICE the weight of an OBESE person
>being an achievement

>a human being is excited to finally weigh under 400 pounds
It’s impossible to feel like he accomplished something by weighing more than two healthy adult men.

Two pounds means he took a fat shit. Which is something to be proud of, but he really should be concerned about losing fat mass.

>not losing at least 5lbs when taking a shit
Fucking shitlets.

Okay boogie.

What was he at his biggest?

Rich was 45 when he died, Boogie is 43. Give him two more years.

>has to get paid 500$ to exercise

>get bypass surgery because willpower is too shit to stop eating

Yea no shit hes going to lose weight, he will throw up any excess food he eats

Why is profile picture literally a numale expression? What is this epidemic?

>in and out of the floor in and out in and out of the floor I can't get in and out of the floor
Nah fuck a cunt

>tfw you'll never get paid for doing exercise
Why lift?

He physically cannot gain weight because he had an operation to shrink his stomach. This is not impressive or noteworthy, this is him being an even lazier piece of shit.
He isn't losing the weight by counting calories or exercising, he's being forced like a fucking animal to not stuff his fat fucking face.

It's not over. Much is yet to conquer, but damn...keep up the fight.
If boogie can make it, we all can.

>people unironically donate 1000$ to this lardass when there are people with actual problems; children with cancer etc.

>tfw boogie is going to have zyzz-tier aesthetics in your life time
What a time to be alive.

A man weighs more than 200lbs

he should fast

>america 2020
>make youtube great again

>celebrities get paid a lot of money to do simple things

:O

brutal

Sorry, two adult manlets

why the fk does he keep repeating himself...

He should quite literally go on a year long extended fast supervised by doctors, fatcunts have fasted up to 382 days and have not put on the weight since, even though regaining weight among obese people is extremely common: sciencealert.com/the-true-story-of-a-man-who-survived-without-any-food-for-382-days?perpetual=yes&limitstart=1

It's his only hope, I'm pretty sure he could donate himself to a research institute that would cater for him while they study him as he fasts

>lard ass losing weight
>got rid of his cheating wife
>improving himself
>Veeky Forums insults and demeans him

It's more like the size of an egg really.

He didn't even have enough willpower to put down the fork. Had to have his stomach removed. Pathetic fat fuck deserves no praise.

Setting up your own joke.

fucking savage
I thought vegans were against roasted pork

>'fasting'
>Waiter just delivered egg, toast and coffee.

ah huh.

Denying reality is how fat people get fat in the first place.

And he didn't get rid of his wife, more like his wife ditched him now that his dick will eventually pop out underneath his fupa and she hightailed it outta there.

She cut him so your point is moot
>mfw he will never make it

At least someone called it

that's not a waiter, that's his physician and it was obviously eaten after the 382 day fast, but I'm pretty sure you're just trying to bait me

Kinda. Boogie was a lazy piece of shit and that got him to the point that he'd die if he tried to lose weight normally. His body and mind was so uses to his fat lifestyle that he'd have a panic attack if he dieted and his body would probably have a heart attack if he exercised.

I want fat people to take this as a cautionary tale and to start losing weight before they have to undergo wacky surgeries.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

What boogie is doing cannot be considered living, rich lived for every second

570lbs

why do you give this fat shit so much attention? what he lacks in appearance he DOES NOT make up with his shitty, watered down personality

How the fuck? He's getting dangerously close to my weight level.

nice excuses boogie

Lose the weight is the easy part, just wait for the funny part maintaint the weight.

>he'd have a panic attack if he dieted and his body would probably have a heart attack if he exercised
Nothing but fatty excuses. Do you ever stop and think how ridiculous you sound when you regurgitate that crybaby shit? Oh I can't have self control I'd have a panic attack!

>yfw boogie is the next zyzz

This.
No one should be giving Boogie props when he had to literally make it almost impossible for him not to lose weight.

Fuark
Imagine if he cut

>that pic related
HOW?

Some turbo David Gullege shit...

Bit of a stretch but ill give it up

kek

if boogie could lose weight, is there really no excuse for the general person to lose weight too?

Neat

Not sure what is happening, but the letters aren't being made by the maze. Some kind of pixel overlay I guess, invisible to the naked eye but registered as an edge like a solid line would be.
t. Someone with no fucking clue