How to increase body hair?

I've always been a hairless dude and I seriously want to grow more hair on my chest and stomach like the pic right here. I also want hairier arms too. I've been working out and eating as healthy as possible. Is there anything I should be doing to help promote body hair growth?

It's all genetics and testosterone.
If you have the genetics, but you're gimping your test somehow then stopping that should cause some hair growth.
If you just don't have genetics for a lot of body hair, then nothing you do is going to change that. How do the men in your family look?

I shave my chest belly and armpits

Looks more defined and muscular, my gf tells me to grow my chest hair but she can suck my dick

My upper body is as hairless as a salamander, armpit hair looks like that of a 13 year old. Shit beard growth like a 17 year old and I'm 26 so I assume its never going to fill out. Low test masterrace

She can suck my dick too

Only chesthair masterrace

>shaving bodyhair
You should suck her dick

This.

>How to increase body hair?
Why? It's nasty.

I have a very hairy chest, while my gf doesn't really have a problem with it most girls prefer no hair, but I guess the grass is greener on the other side

Rogaine. If you have the genetics for more hair, the rogaine will being it out.

Correct.

Bruh you are blessed. I hate my bodyhairs so fucking much, I just look stupid without shirt

The key here is that bodyhair is only attractive when you've also got a nice body. Muscles+Hairy chest is hot as fuck, Muscles+no hair is also hot. Fat/skinny+Hairy chest is gross

source: im gay and look at dudes all the fucking time

I have pretty high test (~800) and have little hair on my upper body. can't grow a beard either (but stache and goatee are pretty solid). I think its genetic. also, thick beard = going bald sooner, so its not such a bad thing.

You can have some of my back hair

>tfw hairless chest
>But hairy back and shoulders

Nobody in my family has any real bodyhair to speak off and neither do I. I did get some more chest hair ever since I started lifting heavy but it's still barely anything.

You can fill out a beard with minoxodil easy enough

You made me cry laughing. Thank you, user. I was having a shit day then I read this. I haven’t laughed that hard since I farted during a blowjob.

>onions/ daily gentle nut massage

Bi and I don't care for body hair at all. Gf feels the same.

It depends who you ask.

>tfw hairy as fuck legs, arms, chest, stomach, arse (about 1 inch long body hair)
>no hair on back
its all genetics bro.

dont really get why u people care about ur body hairs...it doesnt even look good unless ur jack and alpha as fk

rub minoxidil all over your body

>testosterone
Wrong, phaggot
DHT.
You can have high DHT and low test.

ITS dht not t you fucking lesbian

Oh really? Explain to me how you can have high DHT despite having low test when testosterone is the prohormone of DHT.

21 here. Since nofap and workout i start to get more chest hair. Like in a month or so

If you already have hair but want to make it longer or denser, use cortisol creams. You'll risk skin thinning but that isn't usually a problem on the chest or so.

If you have no hair follicles there, go see a doc. You're very weird. Then, go to EmD millipore and order some of CAS 853220-52-7. It's a WNT agonist which has been shown to induce hair growth in all organisms tested anywhere within 2-3 days. Like a complete and permanent cure for balding. The side effects are minor: Itching, cancer, and more cancer.

Stabbing myself in the ass with DHT derived Chinese bathtub hormones caused a fair bit of body/facial hair growth for me.

>thick beard = going bald sooner

what idiot told you that nonsense?

Go do some research on high levels of 5a-reductase, brainlet.

mirin that chest tbqh user

Not even an answer you illiterate kike.
That provides no support for anything you said.
High DHT requires high testosterone and if testosterone goes down, so does DHT

Thtx senpai. Being skinny helps

what about that dude from buzzfeed?

Lemme tell you something about body hair. When I was 15 I was like an otter, hairless and a wuss. I worked at a summer camp and part of the job was building structures with trees and rope.

Took a hike in the middle of the woods with an axe and saw. Find a tree and chop that bastard down, feel yourself sweating pure test. Saw off the branches, then you and a buddy have to pick up the tree. Deadlift it to hip height, throw it on your shoulder while squatting.

Hike that mile or so back with that big ass tree on your shoulder and feel those trap gains. Drop the tree in the work area. Take out a draw knife and strip all the bark off till that tree is smooth as a woman’s touch.

Measure the desired height and saw off the excess. Position that pole and lash it to another pole with rope. Your lashing will hold when your raw strength made a lashing so tight it scars the pole.

It may have taken hours to do, but you built something with your bare fucking hands and skills. That put hair on my chest.

You don’t have to chop down trees and build shit, but find something that takes time, hard work, and skills. Challenge yourself and it pays off with a few hairs.

How about fat/skinny with no hair?

Don't ask for more hair. Every time I take my shirt off, animal control shows up. Wish I could decrease mine severely/

i personally don't like fatties, but skinny guys with no body hair are fine