How much did you improve with the sloots when you got to a low bodyfat?

How much did you improve with the sloots when you got to a low bodyfat?

Other urls found in this thread:

rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/284/1869/20171819#abstract-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Loads

Not much, just easier to approach. Unless you are disgustingly obese, it's easy to get women by talking to them.

Alot. Srs my jaw is sick when i cut.

What bodyfat would you say you got down to before you recognised a joocy jaw?

none, if anything its worse sometimes because they can be really forward and it weirds me out

i'll get over it though, as its still better than being invisible

Right

>fat goes to my face literally before anything else in my body
Why live if I can't bulk?

I’m the same man don’t worry

I have never had a problem with girls and always dated hotties but this is the first time in my life when girls just wanted to use me for sex and were forward about it. I have a girl from tinder who wants me to fuck her and two of her cute friends at the same time. Well worth pinning and cutting.

woe is you

Kek

a lot. Low body fat gives your better facial aesthetics and allow you to dress well .

False. I got both of my current GFs while I was still a fatty.

Yeah but what you aren’t telling us is that they were ugly as fuck

They're like 7/10 each. And 7+7=14.

>a lot

Right

I get more looks but literally zero because I'm probably autistic.

This. They think I'm a Chad and have always been but inside I'm still the same fat autistic guy

I got a lot more. i was on TRT 150mg test/week and cut my weight and bf. more girls liked me even though i was smaller a lot.

then i bulked on 300mg of test while drinking alot of beer(i know, im a retard) and girls didn't give a shit about me, even though i was bigger and still fairly lean, too bad all the fucking bloat went to my face and stomach, because my delts and arms were still lean as fuck. it was just my face, ass and lower back that got fat.

women liker leaner and smaller guys i think. also, if you have muscles, you look better leaner anyway so.

>there was no evidence of a nonlinear effect; the strongest men were the most attractive in all samples
get strong, tall and lean af

>rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/284/1869/20171819#abstract-1

So you’re saying bloat lord is a hot piece of meat who gets all the girls? It makes so much sense now

he said lean

this
why have visible abs if i still have fucking babyface?

By your logic fat hideous powerlifters are extremely attractive

Depends. If you're already getting them and approaching, nothing really changes. Maybe makes it easier to project value at a distance when you're naked.

If you don't approach, then it just one less reason why you don't. You'll just start thinking that you need to be more muscular, less gym ratty, bigger penis, better hair, better face.

Basically, it changes very little about landing chicks. Unless of course your current wait is actually repugnant. Like, being low BF is minimally a plus, but being fat is majorly a negative.

you people are retarded

>You're saying
>His logic

He said nothing. He cited a paper. It's their logic and their saying. What he is actually saying
>get strong, tall, and LEAN af

what you read:
>Get big

>that hairline
Kek

Honestly if im anything below like 16% my jaw is chizzled just more chizzled the lower i go

pic is me
5 years ago when i started lifting, i had a gf even in dyel mode, many friends and female friends
now that im low bodyfat i have basically no girls, almost no friends
>isnt there more to it? feels.jpg

It gives you more opportunities, but I'd also say it raises your minimum standards, which isn't necessarily a good thing.

This

The study did find that even fat but clearly strong and muscular powerlifter types were more attractive to women than nu-males that don't workout at all. The lean and strong ones were at the top though.

That's just because you got older. Amount of friends and girls goes down the older you get.

Only if you let it user.

This

I get noticed a lot in my room browsing the internet.

Kek

>trips of truth

Listen up cock sniffers. Getting a bitch to jump on your dick requires a combination of all the "Chad characteristics" personality, Veeky Forums, height, face, money/status. If you have everything you are the complete package you are Chad. Most of us can only better ourselves to have some of those characteristics.

The #1 thing that no one ever mentions because this board is autism, is personality. All chicks want an alpha male, alphas have a personality they're funny and charismatic, can talk to anyone.

Work on them social gainz as well boys

I'm fucking afraid of girls desu

Why? Srsly what the fuck is there to be scared of?

>jawline is shit at low bf
>at higher bf my face squares out and I look more like my grandpa at my age who was attractive a fuck (no homo)

I guess I'll just stay at this slightly below bear mode aesthetic that I'm at

Or you just drink alcohol

>Lifting for 5 years to achieve what roiders get in 2 months
The absolute state of natty cucks

>relying on alcohol to give you a personality
ishygddt

Y-you can't get less than 0 c-can you?

Asking for a friend

such a weird shitty feel man. I'm not even that fit, just tall and slim with a lil muscle. I use to be a fat, ugly, shy kid. Now every time people show interest, it weirds me out, like they must be pulling a joke or something. NEVER let your kid get fat, it fucks them both physically and mentally. I wasn't even that fat.

Why user? I can talk to girls fine, but dudes I can't. I just want friends, fuck thots

How tall are you user

if people specifically dislike you that counts as a negative friend right?

yeah, you can, 0 celsius is literally just freezing, you can always go below that

6'4, so tallish

I still spend all day at the computer.

this, if youre not shredded as a man youre not a man

i still wouldnt understand why though as that means that we could die in 2 weeks of not eating anything

my fat goes directly into my nipples

bump

mirin erector spinae

100% better.

I still get 0

iktfb
I hate myself too much to believe anyone would like me

don't you feel nauseous with such a low bodyfat?

Kek

I get any woman i want ama

Not at all as i was always lean, but a skeleton (With and lmao as if that's worth a shit when you're 6'1 130 lbs)

I'm still lean at 170 lbs, although a lottle higher bf% anf my face isnt as defined as it was, and things are a bit better, I managed to get some looks at the bar but too autistic to actually do anything. Finally enough, most girl that I've had crushes on seem to go for fat but strong guys, (football and rugby players), so that's the mode I'm gonna go for at some point.

To me it's the contrary i first lose the fat in my face before anything else i look horrible when too low bf

What do u look like

what do you say

ayy lmao

yeah but 'fat' is still like sub 16 percent bodyfat for them

>both of my current GFs
Almost had me, get out of here with your LARPing

>fat goes directly to the waist, causing massive love handles

I look like I have kleinfelters at anything above 12%

Honestly I'd say closer to 20, if not more.
Maybe it's because of the area. Most legit 9/10s I see still usually go for Chads though.

Not the user you asked but I believe you reach that situation on 14% and below.

t. 17% bf here and feeling ok.

>all the sloots want me
>i dont do casual sex
fucking hate it

The last sentence makes me wonder exactly how strong those strongest men were. I have difficulty believing they were on the level of Mr. Universe and the liking. Those people are certainly unattractive to most people.

Assume it was a bunch of college kids, so even the ones on roids wouldn't look freakish.

I don't want sloots, I just want a qt gf with whomst've I can cuddle, and fuck her silly afterwards

>tfw no gf

I get less women actually but more changed than just my bf% changed when I leaned out. Mostly I'm just not interested in pumping and dumping anymore.

When you have an 8 pack and veins poppin with a decent face you will turn heads, unless pure under 5’6 then you’ll just be seen as compensating. That’s my experience from hanging around a lot of hot sorority chicks.

*6pack

Honestly they started walking up to me. I was shocked

Since I got down to

false equivalence :^)

a lot, you will never know