Enter a thread about alan thrall

>enter a thread about alan thrall
>10 posts in people are spamming lynched black people and calling each others subhumans

What's wrong with americans ? Why do they turn everything they touch to shit ? And what the fuck are the mods doing ? Every other thread is /pol/ cancer.

mods are all in on it. Just look at /tv/. It is basically /pol2/ by now. Fuck this garbage ass website.

what a shitshow

FUCK OFF NIGGER

Stupid people have "learned" to be obnoxious in response to how often they're ignored.

Sage if you must respond, but you're better off just hiding the posts

were just having fun.

cant join in? fuck off back to containment website

Why does /int/ ever leave its yuro hugbox and expect sympathy

Mods allow it
Pretty sure 90% of the people in that thread don't even lift and I might be a bit too optimistic with that

90%of Veeky Forums doesn't lift. Have you seen any CBT thread?

>goes on Veeky Forums
>complains about racism
Its not this side, its just the real world outside of your left wing echo chamber

What country are you in OP?

>0 posts into this thread
>what's wrong with Americans? Why do they turn everything they touch into shit?
>only Americans are the problem, they are all the same

Maybe the reason that people on this board don't like black people is because of the constant spam. Black people come here and talk down to us, god knows why. They're insecure, annoying and constantly derail threads. What you are seeing is a reaction to that. nobody wants black people to post here, hence the aforementioned 'rascism'. I personally don't browse /pol/ or post pictures of lynchings or derail threads with race bait, but I can understand why someone would react that way when a website they enjoy devolved into mindless race bait.

Tl:dr they deserve it

> 70 years from now OP died after living a full life
>during the autopsy dr user found to his astonishment that OP didn't have any blood but a a beige goo
>aftet AI investigation they discovered he had weaponized soy pumping through his scrawny body
>the Loo doctor chuckled and remembered when india colonized the moon back in 2050
> he wiped his anus with his fathers stick and gave a last rapish glare towards OPs body before closing the case

/pol/ was right again

>Veeky Forums is the real world and not an echo chamber in and of itself

Black Panther is going to fucking kill that board. It will be shitposting on an apocalyptic scale.

Yeah, this is what people think breh. People are just civilized irl. But this is more real in the sense that people don't have any filters

>WE

The movie

Don't think people are triggered by hollywood anymore, all the same shit anyway but with better graphics

>go into any thread
>nigger says everybody has a small dick

It's almost like these people are reacting to something

OP's sis prolly got BLEACHED and this is the reaction

Get used to it, ((they)) pushed whites over the edge, you cannot escape endless propaganda so they all feel constant burning hatered. I'm okay with /pol/ shitposting, never minded hem calling me slavic subhuman, but if those kiddos will be pushed too far, the west will burn.

Yeah, it couldn't possible be a white guy who realized he just had to post 1 bait pretending to be be a racist black guy to derail any thread into 150 posts of pure racial butthurt

That guy is totally black there is no other possibility

>saying blacks couldn't come up with such an elaborate trolling plan
bro u racist??

Moonman what is your next move?

Fade out of relevance

>expecting common sense from brainlets

>Implying

crashing this board

4uuuuu

white power brah like my trollface?

>shitposting is a Nazi conspiracy

I wager you that political parlaying venue is behind this

Do you unironically think any minority uses Veeky Forums?

This website belongs to /pol/, which is now the most popular board. If mods interfere too much we have the influence to get Hiroshi to have them removed, already happened once last year.

>tfw I’ve done the same thing multiple times and people still don’t understand when the truth is given to them

>Veeky Forums
>echo chamber

This is how you know people who don't belong on Veeky Forums are the ones who bitch about /pol/. They don't even know what terms like echo chamber means. If this were an echo chamber, you'd be banned for disagreeing. Do you see lots of agreement here?

You clearly haven't seen /pol/ meetings

Just go on /soc/. Half the board is some sort of mystery meat. /pol/posting is also very rare there, and when it does happen it causes the biggest spergouts. its also full of people who never use Veeky Forums.

It's really easy to associate people who bitch about /pol/ with people who don't use Veeky Forums very much.

>>i think blacks are equal
>30 replies
idk you tell me

What's wrong with you cucks? Get away from this website, no one wants to hear about how your brittle niggerlover beta feelings were hurt by facts.

Shit happens when you push jokes a little bit too far

Yesh exactly, you were not banned, now stop shooting soy and get on with it breh

They aren't equal. You're literally crying about 30 people replying to your lies with facts, and about how these facts triggered your feefees.
That's not an echo chamber, it's the opposite of it. It's you demanding that it become an echo chamber where facts are silenced and your agenda is forced on everyone - but instead you get destroyed by evidence.
That's called freedom.

Echo chamber doesn't mean any opposition is banned, it means there is few or no dissent opinion, which is totally the case in most of the topic discussed on this website

So invite your fellow soyboys and fag away

You really don't know what an echo chamber is, do you?

fuck wh*Toid cucks

/pol/ is like 30% shills 15% lefties 5% boomers and 50% normal people. If that is an echo chamber then any other site in the world is a massive cuck echo chamber. Veeky Forums is something similar.
Stop complaining, say your bit, take the shit and move on.

Yes, /pol/ is representative of the global population. Good one.