Hey guys...

Hey guys, I'm a young woman who just started lifting and wanted to know what routine I need to get a curvy natural build like Graci? I heard she has a lot of fans here.

Imagine wearing that in public hahaha wouldn't be me hahaha

do random meme shit for instagram and get implants

No

the only people who have a problem with her outfits are little boys who can't control their impulses

Man... I'd eat a mile of her shit just to lick her butthole.

why would anyone gets implants like that

I've seen people get good implants, it's not supposed to look like that.

The right genetics (muscle insertions, muscle bellies, ability to grow, etc.) + a generic weight training program.

she doesn't have implants

It's functional user. She doesn't need you oggling her as she's trying to mind her own business and workout.

The makeup helps lift too, so I don't wanna hear any mansplaining...

you must be talking about her tits, yes, they look fake af

her ass is all real tho, I touched and squeezed it at a convention. she lets some of her fans do this. Of course, I pretended to be a fag in order to do this

>I pretended to be a fag in order to do this

>Seated leg curls

I dont give a fuck what anyone says, any woman who has to wear ridiculous outfits like and make-up to a gym, is just crying for attention and affirmation. There is literally no reason to wear these ridiculous fucking body suits and this level of make up to go to the fucking gym.

Yeah wtf

>not doing standing leg curls

>I dont give a fuck what anyone says, any woman who has to wear ridiculous outfits like and make-up to a gym, is just crying for attention and affirmation. There is literally no reason to wear these ridiculous fucking body suits and this level of make up to go to the fucking gym.

For what reason do you need to put that much work into your physical appearance to go to the gym?

boob job
butt job
anterior pelvic tilt
meme light weight exercises
superior latina fat genetics

thats all of it

She obviously lifts to look good, so if she tries to look good whats the problem

i don’t care about how she’s dressed but those “exercises” piss me off so much

you're obviously a female to try to defend this, and for that reason no matter what I say will be able to make you see why this is a dumb slut thing to do.

the gym is somewhere to go to workout and maintain your body and health. it's not a fashion show

Fake tits 2x1
Fake ass 1x1
Fake life 1xF

>spingibib.jpeg

psot tits

disgusting

why do women insist on wear shit like this to the gym

why cant women just wear tights and then basketball shorts over them.

Jokes on you guys, he has actually touched a woman

>>I pretended to be a fag in order to do this

Instagram and youtube money etcetc

What's the point in complaining though? As long as they're not hogging equipment or being retarded, you just get something to ogle at while you lift and nothing else.

I don't fucking want something to ogle at it's a distraction, I'm trying to get fuckin rippppeeeed

to be serious; thots are just really fucking annoying. quit trying to stick out and garner attention.

the same way you would likely complain about a loud or obnoxious guy at a bar, this would be the female equivalent.

>fake tits
Do the opposite of what she does.
She can't be trusted.

As much as this argument makes sense, it is never going to apply to very attractive people, especially women.

Don't get me wrong, I agree with you entirely. But normies and most men in general are going to be fine with this behavior because either:

>she's not wearing it for you, she's wearing it for herself!
>lol what are you gay? y u complaining bro?

Do the boobjob routine

you're right I just despise degenerative thot culture. it's an obvious show of inability for commitment, necessity for attention, and being quite obviously a narcissist. Just wear decent clothing and be reasonable. why is this so hard for women? why do they have such little self respect?

He's right though.

There are attractive women who wear comfortable form fitting work out gear and then there's her.

I have yet to see an attention whore as bad as her in 4 years of going to the gym. A couple of thots in makeup and tight ass shear leggings but not that bad.

this

saw some girls in the gym the other day doing lordosis squats with like 1/2pl8 on the bar wearing the worlds tightest yoga pants

dumb shit

Attention.

What's her instagram

The most egregious thing here isn't her fake tits or ever her stupid thot gymwear, it's the fact that she's doing meme lifts with fucking the lowest weights possible. Why even go to the gym? She could do all this retarded shit lifting with a pair of paper weights and a bundle of printer paper.

There are a couple of exercises I can think of. Make a picture of your current but so I can give you proper advice.

PPL heavy with fasted cardio on non lift days. Eat healthy watching carb intake and increase protein. You'll develop muscle but not overly so because we don't have enough natural testosterone to get big. I didnt lean out until i started lifting heavy and Ive now got a nice hip to waist ratio from dem squats

This is just inappropriate at this point.

I don't see the issue

fucking based

>I pretended to be a fag in order to do this.

>that lock out
>that 20+ rep set
>going to failure

she's going for that "tone" isn't she

Awful fucking posture

nice shoulder impingement dumb thot

So I dont hate women like some incel fag but man do I want to just crush her fucking skull under my foot and just keep stomping. I think its a combination of dressing risque for attention, doing retarded girl exercises with 2 lb dumbells, taking up space in gyms which are already crowded. Its just so arrogant that you kind of want to take them down a notch you know?

>Knees locked
>More than 12 reps
She better be thankful her body is plastic, otherwise she'd never make it.

god i would drag my dick through a mile of broken glass just to hear her fart through a walkie talkie

I get what you mean, minus the skull crushing. I am embarrassed by my own gender a lot, I imagine it must be the same way intelligent black people feel about hood rats.
Really can't say shit though, if I voice my opinion i'm told
>"Reee don't slut shame!1!!1"

Implants are irrelevant, she does have butt injections though.

Softness doesn't make her ass any more real than Kim Kardashian's. Both of them got injections.

Gracyanne Barbosa would look like Natasha Aughey without the injections.

The same way you get any of these bodies that have little to do with fitness and have more to do with fat distribution.
Be born with the right genetics. If you weren't born with the genetics for a body like that, you aren't going to get it. Just work on yourself instead of having a goal body, you'll get something nice out of it eventually.
If you work purely towards a body that likely isn't possible for you, you're just going to crash and burn.

Didn't read the thread.
OP, do Starting Strength.

Stronglifts 5x5 is also good, it's a simplified version of SS which has a pretty nice app to go with it. I'm still doing this one.

If you don't like either of those, there's also Phrak's Greyskull.

I have a daughter that's why I not only hate that culture but am afraid of how it will effect her

Wait that guy is actually doing the work for her... so not just her ass and tits are fake

Hahaha wow dude thats so extreme! You are so heterosexual!

This

last time I checked my mom was also a woman

so much plastic. disgusting

>just to hear her fart through a walkie talkie

is she natty or all fake implants?

Not natty, not implants. It's injections.

fucking disgusitng

ultimo donk workout for gud gurlies

==mon==
squats 5x5 @ 85-90% of 5rm

==wed==
front squats 3x5 @ 70% of monday's weight
barbell glute bridges 3x5 @ 85-90% of 5rm

==fri==
squats 1x5 @ 100% of 5rm
deads 1x5 @ 100% of 5rm

*increase weights weekly if able
*eat more
*braaappp more

literally what the fuck is she wearing?

Look at that bitches spine. I almost wish I never learned about lordosis. I notice it everywhere now and it's ruined a lot of thicc girls for me.

Fuck, same. Can't help but think about how shitty their posture is.

I guess you wouldnt do the same to be original, faggot

please please tell me the source of this image

so much negativity in this thread

>Not even bracing
>She doesnt even flinch when standing up

Im I supposed to believe this is real weight?

calling a slut out for being a thot in a gym is not negativity, it's calling it what it is. wanna know how I know you are a female?