>Not lifting for Odin.

lifting for kek xd

her

>Odin
>Drank the jizz of hanging victims
>lifting for a homo
I know this is Veeky Forums but c'mon lad

>her

I lift for God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit first, then for Rome because I want to be a strong and attractive witness to the validity of the Nicene Creed and the Faith of the Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church, then for me.

For Rome, of course! Citius, altius, fortius!
Ad astra per aspera.

Shitty nordicucks can go and fuck themselves

That girl in my dream.

Christian cucks can go and fuck themselves too. Mars Ultor will have his share of blood soon.

For mama Mary.

>i idolise nordcuck rapists who ooga booga'd while Roma ruled the world.

>rome
>catholic
Orthodox is true Roman way.
[spoiler]Unless you mean the actual city instead of the empire.[/spoiler]

>more strength
>makes me feel better about myself
>body goals
>to be the best me I can be

I don't give a fuck what women think, they are half retarded anyway.

For being stronger than normies. I love when they shit themselves when I lift something heavy.

>lifting for girls
>lifting for aesthetics
what's the difference?

The upcoming race war

If your creed doesn't involve respect for others than maybe it's flawed, or if it does and you don't respect others than maybe you should do some soul-searching. How you act on an anonymous board isn't irrelevant to your personal life, rather, it shows who you really are inside. Just because lots of people behave that way in this place doesn't make it right.

SHES A WOMAN YOU FUCKING TROGLODYTE NIGGER

>when the definition of world is the insides of your borders

whew lad
>"we didnt really wanted those scythian territories! just pretended to be retarded haha"

>she

YOU UNEDUCATED DICKHAT SHE IS A WOMAN

Your women were made for big barbarian cock

>woman

you realize that there was no true distinction between the two until the east-west schism, right? and even after that, Rome is kinda to the west, so...

>s
>h
>e

>christcuck can't even act like he is not a cuck, not even on the internet

1. God
2. My son
3. Me
POWER GAP
4. To be better than everyone

Are you even an actual Roman citizen or one of those Italian ally cucks?

eat a cock goddamn faggot she's much more of a woman than any caveman looking gorilla that would be willing to touch your deformed micropenis fukcking kill yourself

unironically why would I lift if not for girls? I don't care about being healthy lol

fucking samnite niggers

Alright, let's get this started.

>he isn't real.

Trying to shit on Brodin
It's like you don't even realize it's not gay if you do if for the gains.

shes more real than your testosterone levels

This.

If you believe that humans have any metaphysical responsibility for other living things, except the ones man chooses to be responsible for, you are just an egocentric animal believing to be a special creature on earth while being as mortal, as frail, as weak as any other.
Just because you feel your ability to do math or abstract thinking elevates your position on nature, above all other animals and plants, doesn't make it so, will you fight for your glory and sucess, or meekly believe on a justs' heaven on the afterlife?

Being gay or not

You're husbando is shite.

>she
Sorry, no matter how slander and feminine his penis is, that still makes him a boy.

>all this projection

>we wuz Romanz

>Self-improvement
>To feel less depressed for a brief moment
>To make my waifu proud

why the fuck are women so beautiful fuck off

i dont give a shit if vercingetocuck was pre-norseshit, all you barbarians are the fucking same

SHE HAS A BEAUTIFUL VAGEEBA THAT ONLY I CAN ACCESS

>wasting free protein
You're on the wrong board, twink

Hannibal did nothing wrong

>whoring out your waifu just because some anons on a swiss diver training forum calls her a boy
For shame, you don't deserve her.

Ceterum autem censeo Carthaginem delendam esse

>impliying she is not into public nudity

for her

>she

muh elefnat :))))

patrician choice fren
eat shit nigger

>carrhae pls
>muh technological and moral advantage
think again

How does it feel knowing that your younger namesake devolved into a triggered autist and became the laughing stock of Rome?

kek

nigger if it's between never getting a human woman and never getting a 2d fuck, i'd take the less 2d option

so kys

for the lulz

>strength
>agility
>fight
>to be /out/ lord

I wanna be Sherlock Holmes/Indiana Jones

for my natty daddy

>choosing 3DPD
gargle diarrhea normalfag

Your daughters are made for big African infantry cock

but i eat oats every day. i never get diarrhoea
but why would you whack it to something you will never get to experience and look down on something that you have the choice to never experience? 3dpd gives you the best of both worlds, plenty of faggots never fuck a single woman but jack it to their heart's content which seems like what you're doing.

ave citizen

>what is platoic love
just end your life seriously

There is a scene in Nocturnal Animals that absolutely made my blood boil, and made me realise the responsibility of a man to be strong and capable.

To realise that ANYONE could provoke, harass, attack and murder you and anyone you care about if they really wished to just sends a chill down my spine. And there ARE people out there that wish to harm.

You can get a gun for protection, but there will be times when it is out of reach. Your body however, will never betray you. I would never be so naive as to start a family without being capable to protect them in the case of a physical threat.

why don't you platonically love this bitch instead you faggot
you can pretend this one is real too and attach whatever fantasies you can to her! and she's more attractive than a fucking drawing you loser

>more attractive

lel

So when the bombs do fall, and all goes to waste, I can be a big guy like him.

>being this much of a normalfag

>posting a shitskin skeleton
>>>/reddit/

>making fun of someone for not being mentally ill like you

Personal satisfaction, respect from others, respect from myself, girls, confidence and guilt over the idea of stopping.

In no particular order.

>shitskin
but arab women are superior

There's already a thread just like this but oh well.
The alter me lifts for my alter waifu.

For Rome, actually.

For a short time, I was training as a gladiator reenactor (a thraex, specifically). I realized I was seriously out of shape. That's when I started working out a bit.

Good poast

>not lifting for waifu
these niggers get it

This

I go to the UAE often and the women there are absolutely amazing looking. So thicc.

If you're gonna choose a bf with a feminine penis, why not choose Astolfo?

How did you get into that?

I've recently got into some money and am thinking about setting up a regular jousting tournament. So this kind of thing interests me

For my waifu

She'll notice me one day, right?

they're very pale, but they don't go pink like actual white people. unironically prefer it.

omg not this agen
IM NOT GAY

Because Astolfo truly shines as a semen demon.

sports

I want to be strong so I can take care of myself and my loved ones.

>lifting against the Jews

Hitler, my waifu and myself.

that pic is accurate

This. I want to be the model for masculinity for my daughters.
> Military service
> Graduate school educated
> Six-figure income
> 1/2/3/4 minimum lifts.
> Minimum Sub-25 minute 5k time.

I lift because it's my predetermined duty

It's okay to be bi user
Fair enough user