Better than you

How do you deal with being less than somebody based o n wealth?

Sure you lift and have a nice body but, the next guy has more money and goes on exotic trips because he owns a business?

I am better than you because my bed cost 4000 dollars. I sleep on the best bed in the world. I get the best sleep on earth in a list of 100k peo0lr

Can you say the same?

I sleep the best. My bed is worth 4000 dollars. It massages and goes up and down. You sleep 8 to 12 hours a day. Why not own the best?

Losers. Respond

Cringe thread?

It sounds like you’re pissed that you got jewed by a mattress salesman. Why is that our problem again?

OP you need to stop larping

Is this a new pasta?

LoserLoser

Don't compare yourself to other people, compare yourself to who you were yesterday. Celebrate other people's achievements and ask yourself, what can you learn from them?

Bitterness and jealousy only leads to a dark spiral.

You spent 4000 dollars on a bed I will always be better than you

and I'm better than you because I sleep on the floor.

Your point?

fap to their ig pics

>deriving your self worth from comparisons to others

>goes on exotic trips because he owns a business?
Well for one, I don't even really like travelling.
Two, I am also building a business.

I also like my bed as it is. I wish I had my bed from when I was a kid, but bigger.

>spending that amount of fortune for a fucking mattress

dude come on i can find a fucking mattress under 1000 dollar and get a good quality sleep without those massage and memory foam bullshit

Probably the only worthwhile comment here. It's like the first time I walked into the gym and saw a man of chiseled physique. I walked up to him and told him that seeing him gave me inspiration to come back to the gym tomorrow. OP is either larping or even worse, think himself better because he has money.

Thanks for this user

KEK holy fuck that image

I also own a business (actually 40% of it, business partner and investors hold the rest) and it's probably worth more than yours. Had an offer from a competitor to buy us out for £34,000,000 but plan to secure 2 long term contracts before asking for £45,000,000 if both come off. Also made nearly £1,700,000 in crypto. And I out lift you.

Enjoy your nice bed. Too bad it's always just you in it.

Lol stop being poor, fag

>$4000 bed
>best in the world

hhahahahahhaha

I paid ~$10K for my McRoskey, and that's not even close to the best in the world.

You're welcome

That's the spirit. Gyms should be communal, helping each other to get better, not a competition (not to say competition is bad, there is a time and place for that).

I got an ironman recovery mattress a couple years ago
Everyone I have over says it's the most comfortable mattress they've ever laid on
It was around $3000 when I got it
No other bed has ever given me such an enjoyable sleep

But really who gives a fuck about how expensive your mattress was

YOU DO YOU BIG LOSER. YOU POSTED IN MY THREAD YOU SHOULD KOLL YOURSELFNYOU WORTHLESS SACK OFNSHOT YOU CARE SO KUCH YOI SPEND TOUR TIME IN MY THREADM IM GONNA KNOCK INOIT WJERENI LIVE IMMA FUCKING OUNCH UR FACE

have a nice cold glass of water man, somethings clearly not right

Don't give a fuck. Dumb soyboy spotter @ op

Because I know that when your chick is getting fucked she's thinking of me ;)

Thinking of how disgusting you are. Freak. Kys or hire hit man to kys

I've killed a man and I sleep like a baby anyways

Yeah u posting in my thread with the gul to speak shit. If this was real life m8 Imma knock u the the fuk out u better not post he bs peasantry in threads like this again or the sharky gang gonna get u boyo

Who'd ya smoke boss

I beat a haji to death in Kuwait, dumbass tried to stab me

Greentext full story

>Is 'wealthy'

>brags about 4k BED

Like, is this the most impressive thing you own? A bed that costs a little less than a used car?

I'm... Sorry. I mean, wow, great OP.

I'm really proud of your... bed. The bed that you have. Neat.

>I sleep the best. My bed is worth 4000 dollars. It massages and goes up and down. You sleep 8 to 12 hours a day. Why not own the best?

Is this Donald? It realllllly sounds like him.

/thread

No no no....

>deriving your self worth from a BED
>not a car.
>Not a trophy waif
>Not gainz
>not career
>not even money

FROM A BED.

Think about that.

I go on exotic trips when ever i visit the inner city.
>t. german

mild kek

Has it right

But to answer OP, the reason I don't use wealth as an indication of greatness is because I don't have much concern for the material.

I value my relationships, talents and mind far more than chasing the dollar. I would rather be fulfilled in living humbly than chasing a delusion I never bought into. Hope your stuff makes you happy, tho.

lmao 4k is not even very expensive

Sounds nice. Are you a businessman or something?

>the grapes were sour anyways

Only a broke fag would think being poor gives him some kind of moral superiority.

Just work on improving yourself and find your personal mission. You should not be concerned with what someone else has won or inherited. People really take notice when you invest in your own life

There is always someone richer than you. There is literally no reason to think about it, unless you are the second richest man on the earth.

>needing a 4k bed

I sleep on your mum, faggot.

It's a pretty common concept in most religions.
But sure, muh grapes is a good way to dismiss ideas that challenge conventional paradigms.

I made bank because I had 13 bitcoins in my wallet, forgot about them since 2011, sold them 2 months ago and made over 200k, that's about 198k profit.

girls don't care about wealth, they care about implied wealth. They will prefer somebody who 'seems' like they can make a good income over somebody who actually does have a good income but has the demeanour of a loser.

Veeky Forums gets a trophy wife that has very strict limits in bed while Veeky Forums is the pool boy that fucks the trophy wife all the ways the richcuck may not.

Ur all retarded without 4000 dollar beds
I bed your beds cost 400 bucks max

>actually blowing your money on a 4k mattress because hurrr higher price = higher quality right guise???

How can i tell youre nouveau riche?

Shut up. U sleep on dirt

I'm poorer than any of you richfags could cope with being without killing yourself. Remember that fact when civil unrest happens.

This shit is most likely bait but whatever
Theres always gonna be someone better than you at something, best thing you can do if youre gonna pay attention to it is ask them for advice

based wise user

having money doesn't mean anything. and funnily enough money doesn't really relate that much to exotic trips. the person i know who has seen the most of the world is broke as fuck and just works random plays, saves 10k, then does some shit like travel across africa with friends he's met on travels. people with money do stupid shit like drop 2k on a "helicopter tour" in iceland then blow all their money in the capital. aka plen

99% chance a middle easterner or pajeet made this thread