Just got a BJ from a dude after downloading Grindr. Am I gay?

Just got a BJ from a dude after downloading Grindr. Am I gay?

Whoa bro no
Only if you were giving not receiving.

you downloaded grindr.

So... gay enough.

nah you're good

did you say "no homo"? It's only gay if you don't say no homo

Yep you're gay until you get with a girl and when you do you sexuality becomes 'bi'. You will never be a straight man again and therefore won't ever make it.

Hope that blowey was worth an eternity in hell.

This go wild op is all a joke

Jesus christ that gif

How heavy was the guy? If he's less than 200 kg than technically he's not a man so it isn't gay.

>Just got a BJ from a dude
is where you belong now

Don’t worry OP, you hit an all time low but that doesn’t mean you have to stay there, go slay some puss and every time you do use the anger of the thought that a man’s lips were around your cock, fuck her brains out, and then either quietly cry yourself to sleep or think about what other thot is on your list. Remember 25 girls cancel out 1 guy (fatties count).

>deep deep denial

>had a slight gay urge
>download grindr
>decide not to make an account
>delete app
>it shows that i downloaded
>forever

>200kg
So as long as i dont get with a 400lb lard planet im straight? awesome

What you DID was gay, you might not BE gay. Only you know in your heart of hearts.

But I think you might be bi at least senpai

I'm not gay but I could use bj from a trap or at least a cute twink

If you are on grindr, you are not gay. Just accept it and move on. better than fighting it.

not straight*

fml

Freudian slip, gindr confirmed for not gay.

Kinda raped a reverse trap once...
Made them cum a few times though so I guess I'm not a total monster...

Awesome! You know, just ignore the parade of dick pics, ass pics, jock pics, the countless messages that don't get past "sup" and little faggots that get pissy when you tell them no.

Its totally not gay. Just make your user name "No Homo".

>tfw closet homo
>wanna meetup with guys on grindr to have my butthole brutalized
>always flake out because too nervous about losing virginity
feelsbadman

grindr is perfect for you then. flaking out is what 99% of the people there do.

t. bisexual in denial

>Guys aren't bi.
>Being this in denial.
If you fuck dudes you're gay.

Briefly skimmed everything after "ERROR", but like, look at all those references. There are two reference lists - one specifically for toxoplasmosis. Either this was a doctor with a LOT of time on their hands, or... some idiot with a lot of time on their hands.

Think of all the dick he could have sucked instead.

Are you attracted to women?

i thought i was but after that guy sucked me off i just wanted to ram his asshole so im confused
also do i have aids now?

You bet user.

Half his genes come from his mother, a quarter of his genes comes from his paternal grandmother, an eight from his great great grandmother and so on. By the geometric series test, the series converge at 100%. Basically 100% of his genes come from females so fucking him isn't gay at all.

Ya duh retard...no straight guy can fathom this

you can remove download history etc. not from the NSA and grindr themselves since they collect your gps and device id most likely, but from your personal app list at least