"wait it's January and you're STILL not cutting? You can't be serious, user... bwhahaha"

>"wait it's January and you're STILL not cutting? You can't be serious, user... bwhahaha"

Never post laughing whores on my sanctuary board ever again.

First week of cut is coming to a close. It's gone really well, gonna make it by April

People here deserve to know how real women view them.

>getting so fat it takes you more than 3 months to cut

It's the middle of summer thot

You don't celebrate the holidays at the same time as us? Christmas is in winter I thought?

It's in summer for us.

No, Australia celebrates Christmas on July 4th, because that's when the world relishes in glorious American independence.

>tfw cutting but car broke down threw a wrench in my diet for a good 2 days.

>car broke down
>somehow this affects what I stuff in my fatfuck mouth

A sensible cut is no more than 1 kg/week. At most you cut for 14 weeks. If you aim for July, and give some room for fuck ups, you'd sensibly start cutting in March. As a rule of thumb, you start cutting when Winter is actually ending.

If you need 2351 months to cut you are one of those insufferable fuckarounditis guys and probably you can't be helped too

>Australia
seasons in the wrong side of the globe do not apply

>wrong side of the globe
Ok China and India

SUMMER BULK 2K18 NIGGA

i really fuckn hate cutting
if im anywhere under calorie maintenance i get hungry as fuck
i can eat very little say 1500calories (maintenance 3000) can i cut with that and keep the same amount of muscle mass as if i were to cut at 2500 (same protein amounts on each one).

What do real women think of men who focused their life on their work and career. All they do is work and study to advance in their field

Joke's on you I pissed in the wine

[spoiler]The actual joke is that I have diabetes so your wine has more calories than non-piss wine[/spoiler]

They like your stability and money; not you.

I want to get bigger muscles, rather than being a skinny DYEL.

Odds are you already are a skinny dyel if you're worried about getting bigger muscles.

if you need to cut in january you are heinously out of shape

you should never be more than a few weeks of aggressive cutting away from 10%

>cutting
>ever

I'm not 200lbs yet

>intentionally losing strength and muscle for the approval of harlots

I'm a 180lb natty who just hit a 315 deadlift PR today (strict) and I'm around 18% body fat. Be honest with me senpai, am I good or should I end it all today?

Do you fags not realize that fat is estrogenic? Do you not realize that fat is inflammatory? Do you not realize that if two people, one at 30% BF, and the other at 10% BF eat the same at maintenance and train the same, the differences between their gains will be like the differences between a roider and a natty?

Fucking self-cucking fags. Take your fatceps and bitch tits and go to reddit already.

>citation needed on that roider v natty comparison you pulled out of your ass

They're actually right.
Lifting while fat as fuck works to build mass because you have more energy and you're in a constant anabolic state.
However you can't maintain that forever and your test will drop low as fuck after hard training and cap off pretty fast.
Once you're down too.....15-12% is when you you have a good amount of fat that will allow you to put on a decent amount of mass while maintaining a good amount of test and dht conversion.
So there.
If anyone has anything they'd like to add or something that proves me wrong I'd love to read it.

Just need to drop a little belly fat. Had two family deaths so I’ve been drinking and eating like shit.

I’d just recomp if you’re actually 18% body fat.

To be honest...the personal trainer at my gym is the one who did my first "official" body fat measurement. When I did it myself with calipers I came in at 15, not so far off to rule out that I might be retarded. What do you suggest I do to recomp senpai? Your help is appreciated btw.

>Cutting
>Jan

Cutting season doesn't start till March