FUCK MY LIFEEEEEEE

Kucoin just added many NEO pairs.

"KuCoin adds more NEO pairs to NEO markets, the following pairs are added and users can trade immediately: LTC/NEO, BCH/NEO, CFD/NEO, MOD/NEO, QTUM/NEO and EOS/NEO. $KCS $NEO $BTC $ETH $BCH $LTC $CFD $MOD $QTUM $EOS" - from their twitter.

Maybe they know something we don't? Exciting.

FUUUUCK FUUUCK FUUUCK

FUCK YOU LINK MOTHER FUCKER

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kucoincom?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

noname exchanges usually have to resort to gimmicks like this for volume

>its a scam
>NEO becomes the new ETH and china bans everything except Neo and starts backing up NEO as a new state currency

This. Its pretty fucking stupid actually. NEO is not divisible. It would make much more sense if they used GAS.

I want to cry, decided to hold my links instead of buying into the tweet yesterday FUUUCK

o
m
g

HOLY FUCK ITS TRUE

twitter.com/kucoincom?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS BIG

BINANCE NEXT!?!??!?!?!??

IM SO FUCKING HYPE RIGHT NOW

Friendly reminder; do not let your emotions control you

wasnt there an annoucnement for usdt - neo pair allready?

I AM FUCKING CRYING MAN!!!

Is this the lowest it will dip to before I CAN BUY IN?

GOD DAMN IT, I CAN SMELL THE MOON FROM HERE , MASSIVE CASE OF FOMO GODDAMNIT

Are you serious? Link?

well damn.

someone knows something big is on the way...
wouldn't be surprised is Binance et al did the same thing soon.

if the bigger exchange being pairing with NEO, then Monday's news promises to be huge.

ignore the stupid rumors. THIS is really interesting and might foretell government approval...

FUCK YES.

Not on Binance that I can see.

>> Comfy holding my 3 sweet NEO's

Kucoin is getting pretty big desu

Scenario 2 would make me so damn happy.

>Is this the lowest it will dip to before I CAN BUY IN?
pretty much, its already consolidated, just waiting for the chinks to wake up again.

Also Kucoin?, really

Looks like NEO started its journey to the league of ETH.

No, it is completely divisible. You just cant hold a divisible unit inside an offline wallet. If its on an exchange you can have .0003 NEO all you fucking want, just done be an idiot and try to save it to NEON wallet or something.

why would they do it when a lot of NEO is in foreign hands already

yeah.

pairings like this legitimize it and create instant use cases.

Kucoin usually acts first, then Binance second. Binance added the BCH (BCC) pairing quickly. Wouldn't be surprised if we see NEO pairing before Monday.

Haha 2 is a delusioin, but it might be on the only cryptocurrency. The party has been reigning in their control over tycoons lately, and the easiest way to have control is to only allow one. Neo is the best one in their country, so they kick out all other foreign cryptos and choose it as the de facto crypto that can be kept under their reign.
TL;DR Neo will be the only crypto in China

Why would they do this? Is this confirming the government ICO rumor?

Kucoin already has a GAS/NEO pair and RPX/NEO pair.

These make sense as they are coins on the NEO platform.

GAS would be suited better as it is naturally divisible and will the thing that powers the smart contracts and dApps on NEO.

i don't even pay attention to that. send to neon 100s at a time. let the dust settle where it may.