What shoes do you lift in, Veeky Forums?

what shoes do you lift in, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=niHSDx4Y_zs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Certainly not running shoes, because I'm not autistic.

youtube.com/watch?v=niHSDx4Y_zs

Just socks for me

I know you did not just call Jordan 1s fucking running shoes
you're retarded

I got a pair of shoes that are part casual part athletic

I see this all the time. It's like trying to lift on a balance beam.

>Chuck
>Taylor
>Master
>Race

What's wrong with lifting in running shoes? I lift in my nike fs light runs and never had any issues.

solid kek, they're way too heavy for running in.

If you don't have weightlifting shoes just prob the heal of your foot up with a 1.25 or 2.5kg plates for things like squats

Kobe space boots

italy pressed geek shique fixie

Damn straight.

Black chucks here.

Romaleos 2 for squatting, Asics wrestling shoes for everything else

Me too. I typically lift in a plain black t-shirt and shorts but I broke up the monotony by swapping out the laces with yellow ones

so kawaii ^_^

Flip flops

basic asics
>comfortable enough
>sole completely straight and thin, but still solid
>cheap enough

I just had to retire my 10 year old chucks I've had since my starting strength days. Told my wife I threw them out but I think I might bury them in the backyard out of respect.

Literally had blood on the tongue from shin-scrapingly brutal deadlift prs. I'm worried no shoe will ever feel the same.

Lifting shoes are flat bottomed. You technically want a bit of heel on a squat to activate quads. You want a flat bottom shoe for everything.

Putting a weight underneath the heal of your running shoe is retarded.

>2018
>hasn't gotten started on no shoes
sorry op you're not gonna make it

Power lifts abd wrestling shoes

yep.

Exactly same brah except the yellow laces part

That's awesome, my Chucks are three or four years old but they'll hold up for a while yet.

Kinda like my Adidas Combat Speed wrestling shoes from high school. I bought two pairs of newer and more expensive shoes but they remained my favorites even as they were falling apart.

Barefoot, because my ankles and arches are not built like a little girl's.

For maximum safety I go barefoot as it allows the swiftest movement to avoid falling objects

Best shoe coming through

>I bought Romaleos and don't snatch or clean
>I drive an F-150 to my office job.

Dad??

some of us don't want to get athletes foot

at least put socks on you heathen

Socks are slippery and the floor is disgusting. I'll keep my shoes, thanks

Mono black chucks reporting

this, I have an extremely mangy pair of chucks I've had for almost 10 years that I lift in

if you actually wear these unironically i will curbstomp you

I only own one pair of shoes so I usually lift barefoot.

I always look in disgust at people like you. and the barefoot fucking degenerates

shoelets detected

for non-legs
lasted me about 2 years now. pretty solid $50 purchase.

these for leg days.
worth every penny about 3 years ago.

Been running/lifting in these shoes and only recently realized the error of my ways. I'm looking for a good cross training shoe. Any suggestions?

Just bought a pair of more mile lift 4, decent lifting shoes for 30 quids

>he lifts in shoes

not if you wanna do cardio

You can see how experienced someone is in the gym by their shoes. Anyone in basketball or running shoes are novices

>Sex is my cardio
T.some instafitness page

fucking faggots, get some taste

>what shoes do you lift in?
>lift

these for leg day, socks for deadlifting

>Dat heel
Perfect for squats

>lifting your legs with each step

You don't actually wear those do you

Pink Romaleos.

swagged out shawty

Bow down to my swag

>Being such a manlet, that you actually fit inside a shoe while lifting

Dont wear any usually, so none while lifting, gripping the dirt with my toes helps stabilize me

To be fair, I always wore skate shoes from teen years till last year (I'm 36) just because they were always fucking comfortable - but I fancied something new and better for walking/running in and a colleague mentioned New Balance - never even heard of them before.

Now I won't wear anything else. Fucking hell, light, comfortable, decent lasting - highly, highly recommend.

Depends on what I'm doing; I wear converse when doing things like squats, and just some running shoes when doing stuff that doesn't require as much balance (like curls)

Chuck taylor's, not converse

>Not deadlifting in comfy cozy socks.
Never gonna make it

Why are these a staple of autism?

Peaks
C'mon!

What are those called?

I have shoes with flat 3mm soles. I've also changed my routine to include walking frequently, and sprinting with my sole-less shoes. My calves have been sore daily for a couple weeks now, but they're a lot stronger I think.

Eyy

I figured the heel is similar to lifting shoes and I don't have to carry an extra pair of shoes like an autismo.

I unironically lift in socks. My bag isn't big enough to fit shoes in it. Besides that it's comfy

OUTPLAYED

Can I get the name of the model of this shoe man?
Tried going through the asics website and couldn't find anything that looked to be this one

move along, OP

Adidas Adipowers

>tfw lift in $6 slip ons
my insecurities cant take this anymore

Adidas powerlift 2.0's

Skate shoes/vulc emerica's+ dr sholls plasticish arch insole things

I grip the fucking earth on deadlifts

Bare foot

you're retarded if you squat in cushioned shoes

These, God tier for squatting

You're retarded if you think Jordan 1s are cushioned

Your point? Off-white took an iconic, beautiful shoe and made it hideous. Just because it's expensive doesn't mean it looks good, off-white J's are hideous

Heel lifts help you stay more upright during the squat and prevent a valgus collapse caused by imbalances in the lower body musculature.

Olympic shoes could help you early on in your squatting career, but they could hinder performance later.

The majority of record-holding powerlifters don't wear Olympic shoes.

If you have a quad dominant squat with a narrow stance, or have hypertrophy-oriented goals, Olympic squat shoes may be right for you.

If you have a hip dominant squat with a medium to wide stance and strength-oriented goals, Chuck Taylors may be your best choice.

I go barefoot, some random puma with a soft soles theyre comfy or ill use the shoes i go on my boat with to do fishing. Theyre gray sperrys. The sperrys are flat and cushioned good around my feet and hug well.

SLICC

D-Dad?

merrell vibram

>lifting in shoes
>making it

same

It only sucks if you are running. Cycling or rowing machine is fine for me at least.

>Fitting in clothes
LOMAO FICKING MANLETS

socks for deadlifts
Trail Gloves for everything else.

Leg day: barefoot
Anything else: vans

>doing cardio
>ever
Lmao enjoy your nogains faggot

Enjoy being fat

barefoot
homegym master race