What would be the health implications of eating a charcuterie platter every friday-sunday with a jar of tapenade and/or...

what would be the health implications of eating a charcuterie platter every friday-sunday with a jar of tapenade and/or a jar of apricot jam?

this platter costs $100 and serves 10-14 people, so i would basically be eating very little throughout the week so that i could afford to buy this platter after work on friday and slowly eat the platter over the course of 3 days.

what would be the impact on my health and what could i do to counter act these negative effects assuming that NOT eating the food isn't an option

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/amJ-ev8Ial8
youtu.be/0bNdhM4vt4I
youtu.be/-ygExIZm7Wo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You'd get sick if you ate all that in one sitting.

Dude. Just buy the meats yourself. You're literally paying a 100% markup so that some spic or nigger can slice up your meat for you.

For a $100 you can buy lb of salami/turkey breast/ham/pastrami/bologna/roast beef for every day of the week, and still have like $25-30 at least for the tapenade and jam.

alright, you are right.

in the interest of learning more about the heart of this problem, lets say I plan on eating $50-100 worth of charcuterie meats and cheeses every weekend which basically amounts to about 3-4 lbs of meats and cheese.

assuming the rest of the week that my calories are low and my vegetable and water intake is high, in addition to exercise how bad would this diet fuck me over?

also, every day when i eat the charcuterie i would take fiber supplements

>eating very little during the week so you can eat a party-sized charcuterie plate over the weekend
This, this is why I can never leave this website

high sodium intake from all the prosciutto and salami

Massive heart failure by 40 due to over consuption of salt and fat is the implications.

>hipster meat and cheese platters
You will develop terminal redditism.

haha i thought fasting was a good thing!

this is kindof what i was looking to confirm. i have "heard" that the heart disease is more a factor of excess of calories rather than sodium/fat, but i could be wrong and the study could be some reddit tier garbage.

Honestly, it wouldn't do much at all of you're buying decent cured meats. If you're buying sulfur treated preserves garbage you'll get colon cancer in 20 years.

I'd actually say it would be a better diet than your weekday diet a the time. Our bodies thrive on variation.

If you have healthy kidneys, you'll just piss out all the excess salt. It's literally a no issue. You'll find yourself thirsty often and frequently piss, but otherwise, the sodium will just pass through.

The fat isn't that big of a deal. You just need to get some Omega 3.

Who are you? This is fucking me up. I'm picturing some BRO out there actually sitting around considering eating nothing but lunch meats??? Like. What's your game plan here? How long will this last for? Why? What are you hoping to gain?

prosciutto layered on top of brie cheese with a smear of fruit jelly on top of a rye cracker is so amazing.

brie cheese itself has become a new love of mine.

i hope to gain happiness if not only for a few fleeting moments before we face the inevitable void of non existence.

>Hipster fuckery
>A cornerstone of culinary traditions born out of the need for preservation

Pick one

A boat load of antioxidants and vegetables and non inflammatory food so you dont get fucked from that plate of cancer

consider the shits though

Just do it man and report to us each year

ok reddit food fedora numale

Your arteries are gonna be mega clogged. Meat is unhealthy in the constant huge portions you'd eat it in

You're making fun of cured meats and cheeses?

faggot

Too much nitrate. That shit is cancerous.

This. Those meats are fucking GOAT.

Yes, you sure impressed your fellow redditors and revealed your true nature as le master chef and armchair culinary history expert extraordinaire by throwing a bunch of food that you of course didn't even cure yourself and instead bought prepackaged onto a board in the most pretentious way possible

>salt is bad for you
youtu.be/amJ-ev8Ial8

youtu.be/0bNdhM4vt4I

youtu.be/-ygExIZm7Wo

you utter pleb, I bet mommy is still making you ham sandwitches kys

This. Can confirm. The wife is an internist, tell me to stay away from nitrites, plus they all have starch. All of them. (sorry for bad english)

talk to a doctor

This is anecdotal but there was a time when I started eating a lot of those foods (prosciutto, salami, sausages, etc) and after a couple of weeks I started getting very frequent heart palpitations. Not sure if it's related

>usual disclamer IANAD, refer to a doctor for actual medical advice
It was probably the salt.

cardiovascular system will be fucked from the huge amount of sodium in your blood thickening it up, heart has to work harder to pump that more viscous blood through your body.

Fats, like other anons stated, will slowly clog up your arteries.

Could get sick from something building up on the meat over the course of 3 days, though that shit may have so much salt and other bacteria in it that nothing else could grow on it.

Cold cuts or whatever this shit is called is just bad for you you.

Buy some rice, whatever meet is on sale, and some veggies, and eat that instead.

go to sam's or costco

you guy buy logs of meat and cheese for relatively cheap prices and pick up a fresh loaf of nice bread.