What's the best way to measure body fat %, for free

What's the best way to measure body fat %, for free

Other urls found in this thread:

linear-software.com/online.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7jYPp9w-0Uk
calculator.net/army-body-fat-calculator.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you don't. unless you're in a place where you need the actual body fat % number (which if you aren't autistic, nobody gives a shit) you should just estimate. Like if you're muscular but don't have definition you're probably hovering around 15%. If you have a belly you're like 20%+

you can't really measure body fat% for free; you'll just have to estimate instead

Take naked/underwear full body pic
Go to fitness and lifting forums and compare your body to the bodies of people who have taken expensive bodyfat measurements.

AND
Weigh yourself.
Use tailors tape or string and measure neck chest waist forearms glutes thighs.
Input the results into 10 different bodyfat calculators.
You can take the average and use it as your actual bodyfat.

What kind of dubmass reply is this?

You need to measure at the end of a bulk and the end of a cut or you're just guessing your progress based on looking at pics. Fucking brainlet

post your body and let autists make fun of you because you'll never be good enough

waist circumference / body height = WHtR

www.health-calc.com/body-composition/waist-to-height-ratio

It only goes up to 79in though.

Speaking of DUBmass

The new manlet cutoff

If you don't have calipers use a regular caliper (the one you use for carpeting) or just pinch with your fingers and use measure tape
linear-software.com/online.html

>If you don't have calipers use a regular caliper
youtube.com/watch?v=7jYPp9w-0Uk

Now barge the lathe

Kek, fair enough. You have measuring tape I presume?

Is 10% bf sustainable in the long term?

Yeah, I would say its the lowest maintainable without effort. After I had been lifting for a couple years pretty much just sit at 10% unless trying to cut.

Tailors tape and the navy seal method is the closest you will get if you don’t have the money to pay for a dexa scan.

Thanks
Im cutting and I want to make 10% my new maintenance, but I don't want to obsessively count calories just to stay in said bf

without any tools or the help of a professional?
this, maybe:
calculator.net/army-body-fat-calculator.html

10-12% is Veeky Forums beachbody tier and requires a bit of maintenance or living the life.
12-15% is normie tier and requires only occasionally watching what you eat and being a weekend warrior at best.

just buy a wigh scale that can do it

This is bad advice, they are horribly inaccurate.

A body fat caliper is like $7 on Amazon, just buy that.

Look in the mirror.
Don't stop until you're happy.

but my forearms have 2% bf
my thighs have 5% bf
and between my neck and my crotch is like 40%

> you tell me

You must be Canadian.

Bio impedance scales, preferably with both hand and feet sensors. This works for most people, but even the good ones have like 5% error margin, so use it to track progress rather. They also measure visceral fat, so that might effect your result.

Calipers are pretty good, but you'll want to practice and take several measurements in several sites to get a reliable average.

Then there's tanks and whatnot but they aren't really practical or cheap.

Also remember that 15% body fat can look very different person to person, for example someone who is muscular and 15%, and someone who is not but is also 15%.

Nah, I just have good taste in woman

checked
also, bad advice

Yes... yes you do.