14 inch arms reporting in

>14 inch arms reporting in
How long until 16 inch arms?

Other urls found in this thread:

exrx.net/Testing/WeightLifting/BenchStandards.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

like 2 more inches

this

I have 16.5 inch arms and I've been lifting for 7 months. And no, I'm not fat. It doesn't seem like an impressive number at all to me.

this

fat

>16 inch biceps
>look dyel still

How anyone can consider 16 inch arms "big" is beyond me

this

Never said it was big, but it’s better than 14 inch arms.

Its fucking not. I have 13.5 and I look like an Auschwitz victim, 3 more isnt going to make me look any different.

You are deluded if you think you have lean 16.5" arms. I don't even need to see a pic to call you fat :\

featured: me. Again, 16.5 inch arms are not impressive.

I’m happy those girls cleaned up the mess they made despite doing meme routines.

If that is what 16 inches flexed look like, I can’t wait to achieve it!

just restarted lifting from 5 years ago for 5 months and im at 16" only skin...this isnt impressive

This, my are 16inch so a bit smaller and they're small as fuck.

Bodydysmorphia 101

I bet if I post my pics everyone would call me dyel.

>I bet if I post my pics everyone would call me dyel.
Bodydysmorphia 102

Veeky Forums standards are stupid if you regularly lift yours probably bigger than most normies heck I get called massive by my friends but I'd get called a dyel here

This IS impressive to normies. It would however be more impressive if you weren't fat, faggot. No veins or striations whatsoever

most people dont even fucking lift. In the gym tho my arms are average at best.

Who gives a fuck average in a gym, king in a bar, stop bitching about it and carry on lifting, shit takes time

>12 inch bicep reporting in
I'll get to 12.5 someday

Mine is 12 inch flat, 14 inch flexed.

Forgot picture

BETTER DO SOME 8 HOUR ARMS YOU TINY LITTLE BABY SHRIMP DICK LOSERS

QUIT YOUR JOB

Mines 12 flexed, probably 10-10.5 resting

Post pic

>6'two
>14" arms

they really accentuate my lankiness

how do i get 16 inch dick tho

>tfw 42cm arms flexed
>Xstill think I look dyel

You people need higher standards

Looks good no homo but yeah a lot of it is fat

You're not fat but you're pretty fucking far away from being lean too. Good progress either way

t. dyels

t. salty 15% bodyfat hipster

t. 5'6"

My dream is to have 18 inch arms, although realistic goal is probably 15,5 to 16.
Pic is me at 14inches, inb4 baby-wrists.

Do you guys target the different heads of the bicep or do you just do standard curls/chins?

I just hit 13, started at probably 10 or something. Well get there some day

>Do you guys target the different heads of the bicep or do you just do standard curls/chins?
I don't even do arms, just back and I have 17.5 inch arms.

>16.5inch arms
>6'7 monkey arms on my 6'3 body
>Hate the fact my arms look so shitty from the front
>Strong overall just hate my arms
>Ppl still miring hard
>Girls tryna grab
>Friends are jealous
>At the beginning I thought they were just fucking with me
>Turns out they're not and are genuinely impressed

Dyels are a fucking joke

>2 years of compound and my 13 inch arms didn’t grow and inch
>1 month if isolation and now at 14 inch
You need to isolate the bitches, forearms also for dat illusion.

Why are there so many qts? In my gym there is max 1 in two hours. You are living the gym dream

>14 inch arms
>gives out arm growing advice

Do you also teach people proper form with you 2pl8 deadlift max?

pretty close, baby. 5'10 190.

you're fat dude

thanks friend. I would never describe myself as lean, I'm probably 14-15% body fat. I'm planning on cutting 10-15 lbs in a couple of months.

The guy has 2 years lifting experience
I think he can give newbies advice

>2 years
is he 16?

I deadlifted 4pl8 yesterday actually.

Almost 22

hahahaahahaa he thinks he looks good

22 year old deadlifts 4pl8 after more than 2 years of training.

I don't know if that's pathetic or commendable, but it's a sign that you'll never even get close to 7pl8.

Are arms measured flexed or relaxed?

Incase you think this is bait, lanky arms make it easier to deadlift but harder to gain arm size.

Lanky arms also make it harder to bench, and as a consequence making you more chest dominant. Benching alone have build a thicc chest but the arms is lagging behind. Taking the chest out of the movement will build arms.

That is like asking are weights measured on the rack or on the bar

Don’t get me wrong. 4pl8 deadlift isn’t powerlifting standard, but is more than 99% of normies will ever lift.

Most people don't give a shit about dead lifting 7pl8 you sperglord
Jesus christ some people here are so fucking bitter and bitchy

>this
I’m fine with a 5pl8 deadlift

Can we get your hot take on laughable 3pl OHPs

I'm at 18inch and they've basically been like this my entire life. I don't think its overly impressive either. Yes I'm still fat. (21% BF) but surely they won't shrink that much.

how to measure? Flexed? Unflexed? Arm at 90 degrees?

>tfw 11" unflexed
kill me

flexed you mong

Generally you take measures on flexed muscles, since then the measurments aren't completly useless and you can use them for your tailoring.

>measure relaxed arm by your side.
>sleeve breaks when you button up your shirt.
The best shirt I have literally prevents me from going past 80 degrees at the elbow.

>22
>has a solid 30 years of training ahead of him if he's dedicated
>will never do x

Spot the guy who'll quit as soon as things get hard.

Things literally slow down to a 2-5lbs/year crawl once you get past the first 4-5 years, m8.

I'm getting there, only half an inch away. I still think that's small, that vegan mulatto allegedly has 18 inch arms.

Your programming is shit. Yes gains taper but you should still be putting 5-10 lbs on a lower body lift in ~12 weeks.

>Yes gains taper but you should still be putting 5-10 lbs on a lower body lift in ~12 weeks.
>5lbs every 12 weeks
>100-200lbs every 5 years
>TFW everybody should squat 1000lbs when they're 40

i dont know like 2 months

>2 - 5
>always 5
epic

Nobody said the tapering stops dipshit. But you should be able to maintain that pace for as long as your frame can support new lean body mass.

After that yeah stuffs gonna taper off. If you peaked after 5 years and are only putting 2-5lbs per year on your lifts than you're either a turbo-manlet or your programming sucks.

Its a meme.

I think 18 inches --> 20 is the goldilocks zone.

>your brain on Veeky Forums

God you people are such obnoxious cunts. The epitome of gainsgoblin faggots.

>What's that you're stronger than I said you were?
>Well you'll never reach X! goal
>HURR DURR you're not even stronger LMAO
>So pathetic just kys
So sick of goalpost shifting. If you have 1/2/3/4/ for reps with good form you are in good shape period. And, at that, you're probably stronger than 90% of the general public, and even a majority of people that go to the fucking gym.

At least where I go there's probably about 30% or less of the guys that can actually press 1pl8 OHP well for reps.

probably higher than 90%.

bazookas

exrx.net/Testing/WeightLifting/BenchStandards.html

The Average man weighs 200 lb's and can bench press 135 as a 1rm.

If you can bench press 2 plates you are within the top 1% of humanity as a whole.

It's easy to lose perspective when all you have to compare yourself to are instagram stars, youtube monsters, and internet e-peen wavers.

Never realised 18 inches was that big. I never going to achieve that with 6 inch wrist.

I stopped training arms, because I've been a bit over 15inch.
Doesnt look proportionate desu

Fuck you, yes you will.

Maybe if I get fat. My natty limit is 16 inches at 10%.

How did you calculate your limit for them?

cause your fat as hell.

>above 10% is fat

10% is really fucking lean. You've got like another 15% on top of that before you start looking even kinda fat provided you have a lot of muscle.

Mine are currently 16" and feel small af. Pic is me

I peaked after 4 years, by being 230 at 6'1", 12% bf (7 point caliper by 4 diffrent people, confirmed by bioimpedence the same day), 2/3/4/5 (squats highbar ATG, lowbar below parallet are equal to deadlift).

After my 5th year my gains are lower than my weekly variance.

>6'1"
>230
>12%
You should be at least 260 keep eating faggot
>in 4 years
pic related

pudgy :3
i just wanna poke your belly

Is that 16 inches? Now I’m fine with getting 15 inches.

I'm also a 5'9" manlett so 16" looks decent on me.

You have to be 18" to post here

How much you weight?

are you supposed to measure flexed? I've never measured

lol the fuck? I've been lifting for 10 years and have 17" arms and didn't get anywhere close to 16.5" until 5 years in, was stuck at 15" forever. But I am considerably leaner than you. Plus I was a powerlifter, and exclusively trained low reps low volume low frequency for a long ass time (6 years?), shit I even benched 200kg RAW, naturally (not natty now, 2 years in BnC).

Thing is though, I get so much conflicting information regarding volume, loading, frequency, and size - this is when looking at current studies too (I have to take modules in sports science during med school SES collated postgrad), which just makes me think there can't possibly be a difference, progression is key.

You clearly have a genetic edge, keep lifting mate, you would make a damn good bodybuilder, and I can imagine if you hopped on sauce you'd beat MasT.

About 183lbs in the morning