MY MOM HAS BEEN FEEDING ME T-BLOCKERS BECAUSE I WAS TOO AGGRESSIVE AS A KID, AND SHE'S BEEN DOING IT MY WHOLE LIFE

MY MOM HAS BEEN FEEDING ME T-BLOCKERS BECAUSE I WAS TOO AGGRESSIVE AS A KID, AND SHE'S BEEN DOING IT MY WHOLE LIFE

I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL THIS BITCH

but FUCKING seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK MY DUDES

is my dick going to get bigger, am i going to get taller now, will i be less depressed, am i going to get a fucking GF?

If you’re over 18 which you should be to be allowed to post on this site, 3 years left.
3 years where nothing really changing will happen.

steroids
then kick her asss

This

Wow that is fucked up, it's normal for boys and girls to have moods swings during puberty. Why can parents even decide something so drastic?

Take your pills now son

expand on this a little more
how were you aggressive as a kid (and what age do you define as "kid")?
what are the t-blockers she's been feeding you?
how did you find out?

>feeding your kid drugs because their hormones make them act up during puberty

Lmao, fucking amerimutts.

OP if this is true can you give a little more detail please?

Second that

Sue her

If this shit is real you should sue her. I bet you can get someone to take on the case pro bono

Bro you could easilty sue her for defecation right.

Press F for a doomed brother

spbp

it's a very long story, one i'm not gonna fucking type out right now because i'm just not in the frame of mind, i'm trying to calm down right now not to go on a rampage at my parents house

if you're worried that your parents may have done this:
are you a little bitch?
do you have gyno?
do have legitimate feelings of not being in the right body, meaning it should be more manly?

it's probably happened to you

i went to the doctors and they told me (something they didn't want me to do)... basically I thought I had colon cancer because I had been seeing a little blood in my stool, fresh, and for as long as i can remember my shit looked weird

guys i don't fucking want to talk about this

anyway i haven't seen them for nearly 4 weeks, and my balls are fucking huge again, my erections are hard and dick looks bigger, looks like i'm a tad taller as well... shit is fucking weird right now

Try to get samples from the food / drinks your mom is giving to you and get it tested in a lab or something

Tell us about your parents. They sound fucking crazy?
Also isnt this shit illegal? You could maybe Sue them for damage.

why were you taking some strange pills from your mom without asking her what are they?

Fucked up if true

sue them if true

beat up your parents, they are not gonna do anything

Refusal to tell the story makes this sound fishy to me. I bet you raped your sister didn't you?

calm down bro wtf, why are you so aggressive?

It is his mom dude you should trust her the most
Also sorry bro

>BECAUSE I WAS TOO AGGRESSIVE AS A KID
>I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL THIS BITCH

apparently she was right in doing so

>i'm trying to calm down right now not to go on a rampage at my parents house
Lmao, you cuck. Seems as if the t-blockers did their job.

Lmao cucked from childhood. Tailor made for cucking

Lolwut, never trust no one, everyone has their own agendas and some parents just want the kids to fuck off and let them do what they feel like doing.

how do you know they were giving you t-blockers you autistic fuck

maybe you're just a late bloomer, stop raging

you are transphobic for not wanting to be a girl, check your privilege

What a fucking bitch

Tell us what you did

Who did you rape?

Cousin? Sister? Brother?

Shiet.wrong image

What the fuck, focus those next 3 years in growing pal.

Don't lay a finger on her and cause no damages. Sue her. Go national. A woman's social standing is as important to her as her physical integrity if not more. Destroy her reputation and raise an issue so as to help the many other boys suffering like you.

If hes in the united states she will be praised and possibly given a platform to encourage other parents to follow her lead. Normies perception of testosterone has been slowly demonized for at least a decade now.

>Losing your shit like a crazy bitch
Dem pills worked user, getting angry and over-emotional is the least manly thing you can do.

How do I archive mum mode?

It's infuriating when people do something terrible to you and if you get (rightly) angry about it then they were right all along.
The guy's body and health has been violated forever. He has every right to want to murder his mother gruesomely and in a fair society he'd get away with it too.

If people give up on a goal based on hypothetical difficulties then they're fucked. Plus nothing will change if there's no outcry.

>le be calm and let other people fuck you up meme xd
kys soyboy

If my parents did that to me I would go absolutely apeshit on them. Like I'd burn their house down and maybe break their arms and legs. They probably have permanently damaged your body, at the very least sue.

we really need a bit more details man

poor diet x life
lunch lady arms achieved

I suspect he tried to attack his mum and she kicked his head in cause he is so low test. Probably rocking back and forth crying in the corner right now

Obey this dubs

this, fucking sue the shit out of them. Its fucking child abuse.

Sue her, desu, if this is true.

Get some documents from the doctor, of your prescriptions if you can? Can you demand your medical record from the doc? Probably should do it fast in case they get fucknig second thoughts.

My dude are you sure you aren't just bugging out and in some sort of psychotic delusion that someone poisoned you?

How do you know your mother gave you t-blockers? Did either of your parents tell you this? Or did you come to this conclusion on your own? Well if that's the case, then you might be having a delusional psychotic episode and you're thinking your loved ones are out to get you.

Having low test in today world is now almost the norm, it doesn't mean your mother fed you t-blockers.

You might be bugging out my dude.