>i never encountered any creepy men
>i know it's not nice to be sexually harrassed
>still sad no one harrasses me

Why don't you come have a seat on my lap, hot stuff

post pic

>still sad no one harrasses me
post pic and we'll do it, please

pic

Why don't you come do your squats over my face?

stop asking for pics

obviously i mean attractive boys harassing me, not Veeky Forums users

Get your fucking rat out slag

>i mean attractive boys harassing me, not Veeky Forums users
that's harassment lardass, I didn't do anything to you

You're pretty good at this. I give you about a 7.

OP is a dude

cus u're not hot

post pic and we'll harrass you

Probably you are too beautiful for them, and they stay off sweatie

body pic idiot

Who wants to harass a whale? We got aquaworld for that you fat bitch

I am an attractive man.

>obviously i mean attractive boys harassing me, not Veeky Forums users
You need to be attractive for that
At your level all you have is me
I'm a 2/10 beta fat faggot, perfect for you, my dear whale

u want ipad and ugg boots baby?

This reminds me of that episode of Watamote where she thinks she’s ugly for never being molested on the bus. It’s crazy how this counter culture exists where woman feel “left out” almost if they aren’t being harassed.

>Still sad no one harasses me
No, you want attention not harassment. You clearly have an idealistic view of some Chad coming to you to fuck you and gave you the best orgasm of your life but harassment comes from some idiot that keeps on trying with creepy Stares and follows you around with his phone taking pics of your ass while you wish you never encountered him ever.

You are confusing being desired with being harassed, don't be an idiot and learn the difference

Literally every girl who is even the slightest bit attractive will get sexually harassed at some point. You must have some major issues. You a landwhale OP?

I fucking knew it

Kikkedy kek

Congrats, 8/10

>creepy Stares

wait wait wait.

Are you telling me you dont wear sunglasses in the Gym?

>sad no one harrasses me
Well, you came to the right place to make it happen.

Clearly bait, but you retards will respond seriously.

Not bad, (you)

The female mind is a bottomless pit of confusion

>>i know it's not nice to be sexually harrassed
>>still sad no one harrasses me

fucking typical roastie

Kek, begone thot

b a i t
a
i
t

>excuse me, sorry to bother you, do you have maby sets left
>omg what a creep!

This is what the vestigal, vacuous oxygen-thieves you call friends claim as harassment

Typical woman, the grass is always greener but they want both lawns and a man to pay for it.

Your girlfriends are exageratting encounters so they have stories to tell about how they are so irresistible they get harrased. Or they go to ghetto areas

Idk harassment is a funny topic.

I'm a recovered fatty. I've been fat all my life and almost never encountered cat calling or harassment. Or flirting at all, for that matter..
Now I lost the weight and I look bretty gud and it happens much more often that random guys strike up conversation. I don't mind it as long as they are not too pushy, I actually enjoy it quite a bit, having been starved of male attention for all my life. It makes me feel desireable.

But some guys really don't have a feeling for what's ok and what's not.
For example: I was peeling a Banana at work and a guy that I thought was cool before made a comment like "Oh yeah, eat that Banana! Guys love watching women eat Bananas lololol" and all the guys laughed. I thought we were cool, but in that moment he reduced my to that thing that he (and everyone else) wants to put dicks into. It felt dehumanizing and I was startled that he would even think of that, let alone find it a good idea to say it out loud.
Of course this is a pretty mild example. I said nothing and shrugged it off, but It still made my day a bit worse.

Now If I imagine there's women out there that are much hotter than me I kinda understand why they are so obsessed with "#endcatcalling" and shit because it must happen to them constantly, just because they are THAT attractive and every guy wants them... and with all the nice guys that mean no harm, they also attract those dumb guys who don't know the line between flirting and being humiliating. I guess after a while you get really sensitive to any kind of unwanted attention.

idk just putting it out there.

If not LARPing, that was insightful thanks