Don't work out injured, its a false economy, take the time to heal

Don't work out injured, its a false economy, take the time to heal...

But.

I have typical lower lumbar spine pain and i want to keep working out. I don't want to be out of action for 6 weeks. It's my hobby, I enjoy it.

Surely this is a fairly common problem on Veeky Forumsand athletes must go through this all the time.
I assume that bent over rows and deadlifts are out and probably squats.

How can I work around this?

Its hard to judge the severity of the issue, iv been to a doctor and he just made sure i don't have a slipped disk and have full feeling in my legs and feet.

I still have an essentially full range of motion, i can palm the ground albeit with a reasonable amount of pain and stiffness.

I rate the pain as about a 5/10

OP, you're a faggot, but don't be a retard. Let it heal.

You are a fucking idiot, heal first, 6 weeks is not a lot, you are risking months or years because you'll make it worse if you don't heal and train anyway
>It's a false economy
Yes, utter fucking idiot that uses unrelated phrases to sound smart.

motion is the lotion (don't do ANY heavy weights)

>You are a fucking idiot, heal first, 6 weeks is not a lot, you are risking months or years because you'll make it worse if you don't heal and train anyway

Veeky Forums

Are sexdools looking better or just women looking like plastic?
really had trouble telling it apart here

Only lower body movements that you should do now is reverse hypers, gluteham and hanging leg raises. Rows only chest assisted.

just do pull ups also how did you injure it? were you doing dead lifts like pic related?

no, I was carrying my nephew in one arm and reaching for something far away with the other arm..i heard a pop. then pain.

pretty embarrassing really

Height and weight?

A little over 6'2 , a little over 91 kg.

then you probably were doing deadlifts like that, you carrying your nephew was just a last straw that broke the camel's back, herniations take months to develop

There are trannies with more feminine bodies than this

If you want to become a fucking cripple for the sake of muh hobby go ahead retard

if youre not feeling acute pain then feel free to do very light weight/high rep full body lifts as well as pull ups. you shouldnt be aggravating your back but movement and decompression will speed up recovery

t. fucked my L5 last june and now getting back to full strength

post proof

i did mine walking down stairs in a hurry, but it was probably all the deadlifts and lowbar squats that caused the underlyig weakness

no

thank you, I figure there must be a way around this, I accept that I'm going to have to drop 75-100lb effected lifts, I just don't want to fall out of routine completely.

Answers own question in the first sentence of op.

yes
lmao btfod

Pretty sure that's a VS model plus some photoshop

Don't be a faggot. Stretch it, rest it, and rehab it. Heating pads + lidocaine patches are your friend. Over the counter anti-inflammatories work wonders.