FUCK YEAH

About three months of daily lifting and I finally got my guy all teal. feels good man.

Also, symmetric strength thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

symmetricstrength.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice bro working on going all green myself

how long did it take for you to get there?

10 months

I wish you god speed on your quest, brother

Presslet mode

oof. how are your shoulders looking?

Fuck.
4 months in.

Anyone got some good quad accessories? Help a lad out

It takes time, don't worry

2 lifting in and already into 2pl8s territory, i fear i'll stall forever in any moment.

Damn breh, lookin nice there. What are your chest workouts of choice?

world class back? do you fucking row doors open or what?

Just bench presses, i don't even go the gym, i do it all from home.
Nah, i just do a shitload of reps per set because i'm an autist.

What's your program like?

Bummed about chest, but it's probably not accurate

Doing SS, I see

brosplits, yesterday was back, today is abs.

I do 5x5 for heavy exercises like squat, deadlift, bench, ect. I do 10x5 for isolation exercises.

no actually. I only ever look at ss for tips on form.

What's your bench?

Nope, SL and after a few weeks I added accessories for chest, shoulders and back because those were lacking (and still are).
Granted, I started out relying on noob gains while cutting to get the weights up in the beginning, so I may have missed out on some gains. I also switched my rep ranges up a bit for maybe 4-6 weeks in Nov-Dec and didn't focus on strength so much in that time.
The good thing is I've been making steady progress without hitting any plateaus so far, I feel good, my looks have noticeably improved and I don't see myself giving up anytime soon -- it's mentally more difficult for me to skip or even delay a workout than it is to bring myself to go on time.

Fuck off, you're not me.

I was doing my x5's so I put my 225x5. Haven't tried maxing recently

Day 114. Still have blue pecs. About to say fuck cutting despite being 25 lbs from my goal weight. (Was 235 when I started, now 205.)

I only ever attempt 2 rep maxes, 1 rep max is when all form goes out the window, and you're just seeing how much weight you can physically move.

You are a part of me ;)

I agree, 1 rep max is a joke and should be treated as such

Good progress anyway. Keep it up!

2 years, 18, 189cm ~ have body dismorphia will post to cbt when I cut for summer.

10*100kg bench
5*200kg squat
5*140kg front squat
10*75kg ohp
5*180kg deadlift
5*195kg sumo

damn miring

I can do 30 chin ups before form fucks up and 40+ with crossfit for to failure. Should start doing weighted ones...

Thank you lad.

Not him, but yes I do, and I have a shit back

Thanks user, we're all gonna make it.

What is thus

Please answer

Read the first post carefully brainlet-chan

JUST tier

symmetricstrength.com/

Fucking presses

65kg bw, 1 and half year lifting, 97.5kg bp, 145kg sq, 185kg dl, lmaonoteven1pl8 ohp. Feeling comfy

4 months in.

Gonna start 5 say nSuns on monday. Any tips?

Symmetric strength is stupid for anything other than a rep calc or strength standards

Thinking of switching to nSuns six day after a couple more months of ICF and Frankoman. I hear good things. I hope you'll report back your results.

Been lifting inconsitently for the last year.

What is this btw? Anyone care to mansplain me

Re-read the thread carefully sweetie

1 month into lifting and a strength score of whopping 55.8 and symmetry score of 99

how much do you weight?
mirin stats

>4 months of lifting
>tfw finally full blue man

I set new PRs for my OHP and DL yesterday, we're gonna make it, hoping to reach green man by the end of the year

Good job user, what are your PRs?

Nice, how much did you start out with? Took me like 2-3 months to get to that point.

Finally I am a goddamn teal boi.

I am going to fucking make it u bitch

Started SL 2 weeks ago.
i'm trying to join the blueman group too

currently just a gay purpleman

What's the site to do this check again?

I hit 115lbs for reps on my OHP and did 125 ORM, did 275lbs for reps on my DL and 285llbs ORM.

Baby steps user, baby steps

Stop using imperial units

>not just doing the math to convert

4 months in doing a weird brosplit after 3 year break from lifting.

I'm fat and weak and it's really starting to bum me out. I've been lifting for 4-5 months. I started out at 250 lbs at 5'11 and I'm down to 200, but the amount I can lift hasn't improved at all. I was told to lift and cut at the same time, but damn is it depressing to not see lifts go up.

Did you even read the sticky? Don't expect gains when you're cutting, idiot. Pick your priorities: Losing weight, or building muscle.

5 months lifting, 2 were with a proper programme. 6'2"

>Bench press: 105kg
>Overhead press: 65kg
>Squat and deadlift: shit

eat more protons

if you're fat and weak and such you can still make a little gains, at least strength gains

Yeah, I know. I'm losing weight pretty quickly, I just want to drop down to 170 or 180 and then start lifting harder.

how do i have such bad symmetry, im approaching 4pl8 dl and struggled to break 1pl8 bench, also its being way to kind on 1rm squat, does it not do ATG?
any delt specific exercises to share pls?

6 months of 3x a week on phraks greyskull

i wanna switch to a 5-6 a week program, what do you all like?

I'm the same height as you. Keep cutting down to 180, then bulk and lift hard. Make sure you're doing a good routine. Starting Strength is good, I've ridden it to Teal man and continue to gain. Add the prescribed weight every time, follow the progression exactly as written, and do 2 sets of barbell curls at the end of every workout. Keep your weight between 180 and 210. For reference, I have a semi-desk job with a modest about of walking (plant engineer), and consume 4000 calories/day when bulking.