Mid-30s

>Mid-30s
>Can't even grow a goatee

Minoxidil seems my only option. Has anyone had success with using Rogaine for lasting facial hair growth? Are the side effects bad?

I'm not Asian btw

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4039155/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4039155/.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Onion diet improved my facial hair a lot.

Your hair will fall out after you cease using and the side effects are awful. Please don't do this unless you're retarded.

you can get beard implant you know op... And that's permanent.
It's like $10,000 though...

This. I felt for this shit when I was 19 because I had a scar on my chin that was destroying all of my self-confidence. That shit killed my libido for a year(i used it for 6 months) and when libido came back hair on my head started to shed like crazy. Went from Norwood 0 to Norwood 2 in like a month. Also, 90% of the beard fell out. Don't fall for this scam.

1 month into growing out my first beard (26 here) and I still have less than the pic on the left (though my goatee is reasonably full). Shit sucks but I'm gonna keep at it.

What's the longest you've ever grown out your facial hair OP? I'm just gonna deal with having a sliightly patchy goatee and sparse hair for the next 3 months and see what the fuck I have at that point.

Don't do it. Accept that you can't grow facial hair and save yourself the estrogen-induced side effects and mental fog this garbage causes.

Used it for like 4 months. Facial hair improved drastically, only side effect was dry skin (pretty sure cos of the alcohol content).
These retards are talking out of their asses.

Oh and i forgot to say that the results were permament. Its been years since i used it and the beard maybe even got fuller.

I-If I get a beard, surely I'll become chad... right?

I couldn't grow one till i was like 24.

You are probably some low test bitch who tells himself that the low libido was because of something he applied on his face.

i used it for 2 months before stopping

i got a lot more peach fuzz which i guess would've eventually turned into normal hairs

but you get crazy dry skin all over your face, and i started growing hair on my earlobes and right under my eyes

my head hair fell out wildly as well

about a year later the extra hair is gone, and my facial hair is grey almost transparent now at certain angles in spots

Why would Minoxidil affect your libido? It's not a side effect. Minoxidil is a vasodilaor medication, it doesn't affect your hormones in any way.

Your lack of libido was probably a placebo effect.

If pic related is you then You have better facial aesthetics than like 90% of the guys here, stop being insecure about stupid shit- it's extremely unattractive. You seem like your be sexier shaved anyways

stopped shaving at the start of september
only shape it now, its almost touching my chest right now

You don't need a fucking beard. You absolutely don't need to take pills in order to get one. If you're a loser without a beard you're going to be a loser with one too. If you're not a loser a beard won't matter to you. Think twice before ruining your body with pharma crap

fear mongerer

Because of being young and naive i actually believed another retard like you. Go read this paper ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4039155/ and fuck off.

no but you might be able to hide your shitty chin and jaw

Go google "minoxidil libido". Also, read this ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4039155/.

Chili Klaus?

Bros, I'm confused. Isn't minoxidil an ointment you apply to your skin as opposed to something you ingest. How can it have negative sides apart from the area you applied it.

I've been using Minoxidil for years, not for my beard though. No side effects at all.

You're the problem, not the medication.

>it didn't cause sides for me so it can't cause sides at all

Honestly, who gets libido problems from minoxidil other than you and a couple of other low test faggots?

Alpha had the best rogaine gains I have ever seen. Seriously. Have you seen the pathetic beard he used to sport, now I am the ultimate beard yoke man.

go away alex

i ordered minoxidil
will start as soon as i receive it

there is no dht blockers in minox only in nanoxidil you dumb fuck

Beards are a freakin meme, and they will be out of style by the time you grow one. Women and jobs love a clean shave.

I have been doing it for a year. I had no hair on my face

Now I have a okay beard. Still a few small empty patches but I'm gonna do it for another year and see what happens

>26
>this monstrosity is what my facial hair looks like when i grow it out, decent goatee but disgusting cheeks

i just put a beard trimmer on my face with no guides once a week to keep it stubble

I'm mainly only growing a beard to convert the vellus hairs on my face to terminal, which they hopefully will given enough time (the longest I haven't shaved since I started growing facial hair is about a week). I just want stubble rather than silky smooth cheeks.

However when I get to 40+ I will probably go (genetics permitting) full viking like my dad, as well as increasing bf%.

you need a haircut mate

>I'm mainly only growing a beard to convert the vellus hairs on my face to terminal

Wait, what? You're saying that as the hairs grow longer they become terminal where as continually trimming them down halts this somehow?
So all those vellus hairs on my cheeks (dense, would have a lush beard if they went terminal) will go terminal if I stop shaving completely and let it grow out?

I figured they would just go terminal in time regardless and I was going to continue just trimming it all down to like a number 2 every week.

Shhhh, don’t doubt bro science

>26
>already going grey

>You're saying that as the hairs grow longer they become terminal where as continually trimming them down halts this somehow?
From what I understand from youtube videos, forum posts and other internet pages yes that is true. Thats why I assume the number 1 advice for people when they ask if they should shave their patchy mess off is 'no, leave it for a few months and see what happens'. This is proof, the guy clearly has patches of vellus hair at the 1 month stage, and yes it's still patchy at the 4 month stage but it has filled in significantly. After a few months with no results people online tell you to shave and try again in a few years.

That's just what I have taken from info online though, it;s no an exact science but afaik beards grow in stages.

If you need minoxidil then just don't, try to work with what you have or shave it.

it's not him, seen it posted here already

I used minoxidil on my face for the past 6 weeks. I’ve managed to clear up some bald spots and have hair growing. I’d recommend it

Why would you censored your ears? Are you an elf?

if you live in a first world country, you can get hair transplantation. but it cost like 5000$